Downtown Connecticut Avenue
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
10 tips to keep color-treated hair vibrant
Color-treated hair needs special care. But don't worry, we've put together our top 10 tips to keep your color-treated locks looking their best!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
A Touch of Sun Just for Fun!
Try our Touch of Color pagcage for shiney, highlighted hair. Inlcuded partial highlights, REDKEN chemistry treatment, cut and blowdry.
Simply the best for a lot less
Buy 1, Get 1 50% off all AG hair styling products AND get 2 for $22 on all AG Hair shampoos and conditioners.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 7/12/19Since this was my first time at the salon I didnt know which stylist to choose. I appreciate that the stylist with whom I had made an appointment referred me to another stylist when I questioned him about his experience with hair with natural hair. The gentleman who cut my hair was wonderful. He understood my trepidation seeing a new barber and was kind and comforting. I loved my cut and would definitely return.
- 7/10/19Really friendly staff and stylist, and very short wait time with efficient cut - I just went home and discovered some pieces of hair that were longer than the rest, so I'd probably try a different stylist.
- 7/8/19Mickey was so nice!
- 7/5/19I have Lillian as my stylist and she does an incredible job. I also like using various discounts I receive in my e-mail
- 7/3/19Was informed that the shampoo which is a standard signature with hair cut will be chargered extra after july 24, why
- 7/1/19Stylist did not take her time and made some mistakes. Then did not offer to wash and dry for full service. Haircut rushed and done poorly
- 7/1/19Peter is fantastic - I found him via a recommendation and have recommended him to others.
- 6/24/19very bad haircut un even
- 6/19/19This is the second time Ive had a negative experience at Hair Cuttery. I went in asking for a trim, specifically requesting no more than one inch be cut off since I am trying to grow my hair out. The stylist took off almost three inches without my permission and when I asked the front desk told me dont worry it looks good. I appreciate her positivity but I now have to wait two months for my hair to grow back out, after someone cutting too much
- 6/19/19Lilian made my hair look better than ever!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1645 Connecticut Avenue Nw in Washington offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1645 Connecticut Avenue Nw.haircuttery.com
2020 Wilson Boulevard Retail A2 Arlington, VA 22201 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 528-2200(703) 528-2200
3307 Lee Hwy Arlington, VA 22207 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 527-9669(703) 527-9669