Downtown Connecticut Avenue
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 9/12/19Kent is a talented stylist. He listens and puts me at ease each time I sit in his chair. He is kind and professional.
- 9/11/19Valid coupon was contested, refused shampoo.
- 9/9/19No I may not come back again. Hairstyles messed up and cut wrong length. And still made me pay $21? Its NOT cool.
- 9/8/19Sang the stylist is incredible! My hair looks and feels great, she is fun to talk to, understands her craft, and works quickly. My highlights look amazing! She told me products that should help my hair continue to look its best. I give Sang 5/5 stars. However, the booking process was horrible. The receptionist was loudly talking and laughing with people about social things after she asked me to hold. I think she forgot to mute my call, but I heard her just having social conversation while she put me on hold for 7 minutes and didnt pick back up. I called back, and the receptionist disconnected me, and I called back a third time and was put on a brief hold for another 8 minutes but never picked my call up AGAIN. I had to call back twice more before I could schedule my appointment. The receptionist was also unable to tell me price for services. Im so glad I pushed to get on the schedule because Sang is amazing, but it is absurd that it took multiple phone calls to do the basics of scheduling and appointment and getting a price quote (which never happened.) Sang= 5/5 stars. Receptionist= 0/5 stars.
- 9/7/19My hair stylist, Antonio did a phenomenal job. I will definitely be going back to him for my future haircuts.
- 9/7/19I went in and asked for a trim of one inch to my current haircut which was all one length, as I had spent the last three years growing out layers, bangs, and face-framing layers that I didn't like. Without asking, the stylist gave me both face framing layers and layers around layers around the back of my hair, cutting off at most 6 inches of hair. I did not ask for a haircut with a new style, I had just asked for a trim to my current style. I was turned away from the mirror for most of the cut and wasn't able to see what was happening, and didn't see my hair until it was completely styled, which I didn't like and immediately washed out as soon as I got home. I was very upset upon leaving the salon, and when inspecting my hair at home, I noticed the layers on left side was at least an inch longer than the right side, on a haircut that should have been cut symmetrically down the middle in a middle part. The stylist never even checked for symmetry while I was at the salon. The haircut looks decent at best, I'm most upset about the stylist giving me a cut that I absolutely did not ask for, undoing three years of hair growth, on top of giving me a completely lopsided cut. She also was very pushy about products and services while cutting my hair, and I kind of wish more of that time spent talking to each other was her asking what I was looking for in a haircut rather than pushing for me to dye my (never before colored hair) purple or shampoos. I will not be returning to even out the lopsided haircut, as my hair is already six inches shorter than I had asked for, I will not risk getting it cut even shorter. I researched the stylists at the location I went to and went with one of the highest level and top rated stylists at the salon. I am completely dissatisfied with my experience.
- 9/6/19My stylist was terrific.
- 9/4/19Nancy--my stylist for many years--is just terrific!
- 9/1/19Sang was the sweetest and completely understood my vision for my hair. She is a genius with colors and makes you feel right at home.
- 8/29/19I had an awful experience there. Had to go to a barber to fix my hair afterwards. Asked for a refund and contacted the store manager by email. She emailed once but then went radio silent. Very unprofessional. I still want a full refund and will speak negative about this experience until I receive one.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1645 Connecticut Avenue Nw in Washington offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1645 Connecticut Avenue Nw.haircuttery.com
2020 Wilson Boulevard Retail A2 Arlington, VA 22201 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 528-2200(703) 528-2200
3307 Lee Hwy Arlington, VA 22207 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 527-9669(703) 527-9669