Downtown Connecticut Avenue
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
ONE COLOR SAYS IT ALL THIS HOLIDAY
Come in for a single color value package and add on a REDKEN shine bomb gloss for only $20 more.
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
Start your holiday shopping with us. Discounted gift sets from your favorite brands now available.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 12/1/19Sun is awesome, the salon is very well run, everyone is pleasant and courteous.
- 12/1/19My hair stylist (Mickie) always does an awesome job!
- 11/26/19Peter is great - he's why I go to this salon.
- 11/26/19Mickie did an excellent job as usual.
- 11/24/19It is not a good customer experience to be told your hair is very dry, that you look like you are a student, you look like a tourist, your hair doesnt look natural, etc.
- 11/24/19In love with my haircut (bob). This time I made an appointment with Bea, based on her reviews, and it was a great decision. Bea is indeed a master stylist. Skilled, professional and friendly. She gave me exactly the haircut that I wanted (I finally love my tuft too thanks to the way she cut it). Ill be back and ask for Bea!
- 11/17/19Me and my stylist Jerry has different textures hair mine is VERY THICK, and curly and hair to manage . Hers is very vine and the total opposite she didnt understand that my hair required you to handle it differently , I think next time she needs to know how to handle different textures hair, she knew about hair just not mine and she kind of got irritated when I was telling her how to comb it because she wasnt combing it right , she started from the top making it more tangled and then told me to do it myself , I could see she wasnt experienced but she kept trying to convince me. Loved the service (deep conditioner , shampoo and conditioner) and the end result, but next time definitely would be working with a different more experienced (with my textured hair) stylist.
- 11/12/19Kent was great, it had been a while and I was in real need of a cut. It couldn't have been more smooth and easy, would definitely visit again.
- 11/11/19Antonio is a great stylist. He always does an outstanding job!
- 11/11/19Services are very reasonable. I really liked the stylist, she wasnt fake and gave me exactly what I asked for.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1645 Connecticut Avenue Nw in Washington offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1645 Connecticut Avenue Nw.haircuttery.com
2020 Wilson Boulevard Retail A2 Arlington, VA 22201 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 528-2200(703) 528-2200
3307 Lee Hwy Arlington, VA 22207 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 527-9669(703) 527-9669