Downtown Connecticut Avenue
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 2/16/20I've been going to Eunice for years at Dupont Circle and she makes me feel and look glamourous.
- 2/13/20Tina is wonderful
- 2/12/20I have been going to the same Hair Cuttery for over five years. Donna Green with a sunshine smile
- 2/5/20I love this place. Staff is always super friendly and wait times are totally reasonable. I depend on this Hair Cuttery location and always enjoy stopping in
- 2/5/20I think if I find a stylist i like, Ill keep coming back because the haircut was fine and the price was low. But Im not willing to try again more than once
- 2/2/20i booked online and it stated 0-15 minute wait. i arrived ad waited, a silver hair stylist told me to check in with the desk. She could not find my name until i gave her my phone number. i waited and could hear some stylists complain since it was a 1/2 hr to closing. antonio was my stylist and he was apologetic about the wait. He is professional and did a great job!
- 1/30/20I cane early and was seated right away! Terri did my hair and she was amazing. She recommended the right product as well!
- 1/28/20I liked the stylist I had, but he didn't really know how to style after the cut. He just blew dry my hair, but didn't really style it. That's the only downside to my visit.
- 1/26/20Nancy was pleasant and a good stylist.
- 1/25/20Jerry in DC was my stylist and she was great!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1645 Connecticut Avenue Nw in Washington offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1645 Connecticut Avenue Nw.haircuttery.com
2020 Wilson Boulevard Retail A2 Arlington, VA 22201 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 528-2200(703) 528-2200
3307 Lee Hwy Arlington, VA 22207 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 527-9669(703) 527-9669