Downtown Connecticut Avenue
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
prom hairstyles for long hair
Planning for prom involves finding the perfect dress and the best hairstyle that expresses your style. Having long hair leaves you with many options! From an all-down to an updo and in between. Check out our top trending long hairstyles for your special night!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Good News, Richer Hues
Razzle-dazzle 'em with our Double Dimension package, Includes color, highlights, shampoo, REDKEN Chemistry treatment, cut and blowdry. Ask you HC Stylist for details.
BOGO like the pros!
BOGO 50% off all REDKEN Frizz Dismiss products! REDKEN's reinvented Frizz Dismiss collection is sodium chloride and sulfate free*, and includes products and treatments that provide lasting frizz control, smoothness, manageability and shine. Plus, get a free REDKEN Frizz Dismiss Travel Shampoo and Conditioner with any $20 REDKEN purchase! *Except Anti Static Oil and Smooth Force
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 5/17/19Tina is wonderful
- 5/14/19Peter is fantastic - I can't believe I get a haircut of this quality for the hair cuttery price. I came to him via a recommendation from a friend and have recommended him to many others.
- 5/11/19I have been going to this hair cuttery since 1996. Appreciate how long it has been at DuPont.
- 5/6/19Mickey is great!
- 5/6/19Micky is great !
- 5/6/19Sun is awesome and the shop is full of friendly helpful people!
- 5/3/19Mickie is a wonderful older woman with great experience. I trust her completely.
- 4/28/19I had to wait 30 minutes to be seen and that's only after an inquiry. The person I booked could not accommodate me even after waiting. The person I was assigned to completely messed up my hair. I came in for the escape package and had a very bad haircut and the color is patchy to say the least. I left with hair dye on my neck and clothes and very upset at the fact that my hair was cut off and will take months to grow back. I've never had a worse hair cut or color this bad in my life.
- 4/27/19The comb used on my hair during the shampoo had another persons hair, which fell on my face. The brushes used for hair drying also had other people's hair, which the stylist picked off in front of me but didn't make totally clean. He kept all his brushed in battered plastic bags. One brush fell on the ground and he put it back in the bag with the other brushes. I felt disgusting after leaving. Also, normally at other salons when I leave, my hair is blow dried straight and shiny. Here, the stylist missed some spots and didn't make it sleek or glossy. I am grateful that the receptionist had me wait to pay (instead of before cut) because I was so dissatisfied that they told me it was on them. Lastly the hair dresser didn't get my name right event when I corrected him.
- 4/20/19Hair cutter literally took only 1 minute 30 seconds on my hair. Total. To me thats shocking. I asked for a significant cut with various cuts in different part of my hair. I got literally the stylist taking his hand with my hair in between his fingers, and chop. Repeat several times. Done. I couldve done better at home myself in front of a mirror and not had to pay a huge amount of money. This stylist was truly awful. 1 minute and 30 seconds total. While I waited 10 minutes to be checked in. And when I finished up the check out staff person was busy examining and popping a pimple on her arm for 2 minutesliterallywhile I had already paid by credit card and I stood there waiting for my receipt. She was waiting for me to complete my credit card transaction but was engrossed by her own pimple for two full minutes and didnt bother to look up even though she knew I still had to get my receipt and leave. Truly horrendous customer service. I have never stood waiting for a receipt while the front desk person pops her own arm pimple in front of me for two minutes like Im invisible but Im standing one foot directly in front of her. Horrendous experience.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1645 Connecticut Avenue Nw in Washington offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1645 Connecticut Avenue Nw.haircuttery.com
2020 Wilson Boulevard Retail A2 Arlington, VA 22201 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 528-2200(703) 528-2200
3307 Lee Hwy Arlington, VA 22207 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 527-9669(703) 527-9669