North Dover Center
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 8/17/19I wish you weren't closing your doors. We could use good stylists with a friendly atmosphere.
- 8/16/19Their all very professional thereLast stylist I had was Ashley excellent cutterTime before that Neal cut my hair. Ive had all in that location cut my hair n shampoo it. Their all very good n that location is excellent
- 8/14/19The Dover Hair Cuttery is closing in Sept and when that happens I will no longer be a Hair Cuttery client. I will not travel to visit a business that does that to their stylists and clients. This salon could have been much more successful had it been advertised. Their name is not even on the sign. It is a corner shop in a strip mall that has no anchor. Perhaps before closing you should try to increase business at that salon or find another location in Dover and move the staff there. As a customer of many years I have seen many changes but through it all my stylist has been the biggest reason for me using the Hair Cuttery. The prices are reasonable in comparison to other salons but not enough for me to go to Middletown or Rehobeth. I will probably follow my stylist, Taneil Glanden, to where she goes. It is very hard to find good stylists and she is one of the best I have been to. She is the reason I chose Hair Cuttery so many years ago. My stylist had moved to another state and I tried many salons to find a new stylist. It was a frustrating experience. I just happened to see the Hair Cuttery as I was leaving the Acme and decided to give it a try. Came back the next day and Taneil was the stylist that greeted me. The tone of the salon was friendly. Taneil was interested in finding out what I wanted in a style and color. She then made some suggestions about what might work a bit better and still be close to the style I wanted. It turned out beautifully.The cut and color was perfect. The recommendation number on the survey was low because you are closing "my" salon and I will not recommend another Hair Cuttery salon. As for the Dover salon I always recommended it to people. As for my visit yesterday I love the cut, style and color. Taneil did an awesome job on the cut, style and color. It is my hope that you will either keep that salon open or move it to another location. Thank you for your attention. You may use this feedback in its entirety.
- 8/5/19I took my mother to the Hair Cuttery in Dover Delaware and went to do an errend. When i came back to pick her up. My mother said that she was wet. I checked the back of het shirt and it was all wet along with the back of her pants. My mother said the hairstylist tried to dry het shirt with the blower dryer, however they were still wet. I felt it was better not to go back in the salon and say anything. I am gkad that you sent this. Thank you. By the way my mothet said that that Hair Cutter is closing.
- 7/30/19Hannah was my stylist and I really liked what she did to my hair! I have found a new stylist to do my hair!
- 7/28/19My stylist Crystal is wonderful , the whole group there is wonderful, we have such great conversations.
- 7/27/19Stylist was great. She did a great job and was very friendly
- 7/23/19Hannah Roy was very professional and engaging. She knew the correct color to show highlight and what would be healthy for my hair.
- 7/19/19Neil was awesome. He put in extra effort to insure I received the perfect cut. He was friendly and professional. I love the cut!
- 7/3/19Taneil is AMAZING!!! I love the way she listens to my wants and needs. I always come out of there looking younger and revitalized!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1005 N Dupont Highway in Dover offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1005 N Dupont Highway.haircuttery.com
282 Dove Run Drive Middletown, DE 19709 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(302) 376-3568(302) 376-3568
659 Middletown-Warwick Road Middletown, DE 19709 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
(302) 378-8565(302) 378-8565