Hair Cuttery Shoppes At Westown
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Shoppes At Westown
- 12/15/22I would like to apologize to the Hair Cuttery on a review I wrote on Monday 12/12/22. I should have never wrote it in the first place. My experience was great and have had several complaints on the color.
My apologies to Debra she always does an awesome job.
- 1/22/22If you don't have availability, don't tell people that you have availability. I called to ask if they had availability for two people, I was told that there was availability and that we would be squeezed in if we could get there at 4:00. Myself and my friend both showed up at 4:00 p.m. and the woman that was there took my friend back first. It took 30 minutes for her to finish my friends cut and when she was done with her she said she didn't have time to do the other haircut because her other appointment was here already.
I worked in an appointment-based field. I understand what limited availability is and the importance of keeping the time of your appointments. But you simply do not say that you don't have time if you do not. I wasted half an hour of my life sitting in a lobby for no reason when I could have take my business somewhere else, or been doing better things. This wouldn't have even been a problem if she had said the moment that we came in that she really didn't think she could realistically take both of us. It's just showed an absolute lack of courtesy both professional and personal.Response from HairCuttery • 1/24/22Hi Brianna, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (302) 378-8565. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/9/22Great group of ladies that are working there.
- 1/8/22Fantastic stylist Amanda!
She is Wonderful!
Skilled, personable, great business woman!!
- 11/21/21ABSOLUTELY AWFUL!!!! Don’t waste your time or money! This is what $281 will get you. This was done by a “master designer”. literally embarrassed. I can’t pull it up, part it a certain way, nothing will make this look better. I asked for a root melt, showed pictures of what I wanted. I went in with a one inch grow out and blonde hair. This is what I’m left with. Where is the melt? Not a single part of my hair is blended to the root. This looks like someone with box dye and a highlighting cap did. How is this acceptable to do on someone!? I would have never left if I would have noticed. However, I asked for her to blow dry it and my hair was a frizzy mess. She was so rough I could feel her ripping out my hair. I went home to straighten it before an event that I had that night and cried. There’s speckles of dark dye on my blonde everywhere and legit straight lines of dye. I will be contacting the store manager when they open. This is unacceptable.Response from HairCuttery • 11/22/21Hi Victoria, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/2/21I booked my services with Irene on12/31/20 and I could not be happier. I felt so comfortable with her and her knowledge that I allowed her to cut three inches off of my hair that I normally only trim. It came out beautiful. Not only was the cut perfect but the color was absolutely beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone because her extensive knowledge of color and her creativity when it comes to cutting hair. This qualities are something that you will not come across very often in the state of Delaware for the prices that they charge. Highly recommend her. Thank you again IreneResponse from HairCuttery • 2/2/21JoEllen Young, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon! We Love Irene and we are so lucky to have her!! I know Irene will love to see you again, call at (302) 378-8565 to book your next appointment!
- 8/23/20We made appointments online with the ‘Master’ and apparently they put you with whoever they feel like and then cannot provide the services! Failure to communicate prior to wasting my time to drive there. They stated they tried to call w no answer however they could have emailed like the did confirming the appointments. All I got is I work a second job and didn’t know til I came to work today. Well we didn’t schedule with you because you cannot be a master and still be in training lady.
- 2/16/20The worst salon- the stylist I dealt with should not interact with customers at all- she had the worst customer facing skill- the manager is unprofessional and lacks integrity and even refused to provide the corporate phone number and was super combative and unwilling to even listen to assess the situation. The salon overcharges people who don’t have typical Caucasian hair. The stylist are visibly unhappy to see a person with non Caucasian hair in the salon. The only person who had a customer service skill in the entire salon was Jasmine at the front desk.
- 1/16/20Megan is excellent
- 11/12/19wonderful treatment by Irene, she made my hair come back to life, and was so kind, I will be making many future appointments with her.
- 7/19/19My first time here. I love my new hair style. Thank you Keli . She took the time to show me how to do my own hair between visits
- 3/2/19After booking an appt., I had to wait 30 min, b/c the stylist decided she wasn't going to see me. She said her last appt. ran too late and it was time for her to go home. Anyway . . . Deborah stepped in and took my appt. She did an amazing, amazing, job. Ask for Deborah!!!!!!!
- 10/15/18Thank you Robert for my super haircut in late August! I have very difficult hair to cut and after 7 weeks I can still manage it before flying back to South Africa.
- 5/3/18Tanesha understood my hair the minute she saw it! She gave me literally the best cut I've ever had; I'm so impressed. Hair Cuttery isn't fancy but I realize the idea is to keep prices reasonable, so they keep overhead low. This location is clean, bright, and pleasant. The staff was friendly and professional.
- 3/3/18I never write reviews but this Is a must.. I had the best hair experience today. Kelli was my stylist and she is ON POINT. very knowledgeable and talented. She made me feel comfortable. I def recommend her!!!!!
- 2/11/18Honestly, we are not going to be coming back. Every time we come there are only 2 - 3 hairstylists working and the wait is always longer than they say. Last visit we were quoted 45 minutes with only 2 people before us and it took an hour and a half. I would rather pay more than waste my day at the hair cuttery. Gave it three tries and we are not going back. Why do you bother to have so many chairs and such a small staff?
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.
Please feel free to reach out to us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with any
further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. The Hair Cuttery Team