Hair Cuttery Christiana Fashion Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Christiana Fashion Center
- 4/17/23Maria where is sheResponse from HairCuttery • 4/17/23Hi Rose, Please feel free to reach out to us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with any
further comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/29/22Close when they want apparently. Hours say they are open until five. Already closed at 4:30 thought there were staff there. Apparently hours posted online mean little. Very disappointed.Response from HairCuttery • 11/30/22Hi JohnK, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/31/22Worse experience I ever had in a salon. I brought in a picture (it was a picture of me so no one can say “yours won’t look exactly like this”. Asked for 2 shades of blond highlights all over and colors (blue, purple) ONLY in the back. She RUINED my hair. She did exactly the opposite- put blue and purple ALL OVER and only put the blonde streaks in my bangs and at the very back of my head. Only way anyone would see them is if I pulled my hair up. Spent $209 to go sit on the car and cry. Now have an appointment at a different salon to CORRECT this mess. I should have contested the charge with my credit card company because NOONE would want their hair to look like this. Was not comfortable addressing with the manager -although I’m not even sure there was one there?? I spent 2 hours watching the other 2 employees turn customers away even though they were open another 2 hours and were sitting there with nothing to do. I am so mad at myself for paying for it. DONT GO HERE. The job won’t be done right and the employees there dont really want customers anywayResponse from HairCuttery • 5/31/22Hi Sue O., On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/8/22Happy you let Maria go. I came here to get my hair cut for my birthday. She completely destroyed my hair. I also paid extra for her to treat my hair and blow dry and flat iron it. She did none of that. Worst person I ever had going to this hair salon. I should of rescheduled as soon as she started cutting my hair like Edward Scissor hands. It was too late my hair was already chopped off. She is horrible and I have to say thank you to the two women that fixed my hair for me. When I came back the next day. Good choice on letting her go. Everyone else is extremely well at what they do. Thank you ladies.Response from HairCuttery • 4/8/22Hi Tiffany, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/10/21I got my hair cut here last week. Not only was my stylist ready for me but, she absolutely did a great job cutting my dead ends off, Thanks Katie!Response from HairCuttery • 12/12/21Hi Jena, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/4/21I come in a have asked for appointments with Hayley and the rude manager that is there will tell you that she's booked. I have started to ask for my stylist so that my appointments can be made. This lady is extremely rude and talks to her stylist badly. They are unable to book like they should cause she blocks their appointments. The only reason I continue to come here is because Hayley does an amazing job with my hair.Response from HairCuttery • 8/5/21Hi Heather, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with the details of your visit. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/21/21Went in today for a trim and balayage. Very positive experience. Amanda was great, definitely going back for my next haircut!Response from HairCuttery • 7/22/21Hi Ally, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. We will make sure Amanda knows how great she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!
- 4/1/21Waste of time. Stopped in to get a haircut. The guy working said he could do it in a half hour so I sat in my car for a half hour. When I came back in he had another girl tell me that he was going home instead so I couldn’t get a haircut now. Biggest waste of time and extremely unprofessional. A simple no would have been acceptable. Having me wait around for no reason was just plane rude and probably the worst customer service possible. Wouldn’t let rate zero stars but that’s what it is.Response from HairCuttery • 4/13/21Thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 12/5/20Bright and early 8:00 appointment, my regular stylist was running a little late but Robin got me in and out quickly. As always professional services. Thanks. Merry Christmas
- 8/15/20Love my hair especially my color!My stylist hayley was awesome,super personable and knowledgeable. I will definitely be going back to her.
- 7/19/20Robin is very professional and does an amazing haircut
- 6/29/20So glad you’re back open pleased to see the safety measures in place. As before Jennifer was spot on with my baby fine hair. It was her first day back she got right. Thank you
- 10/15/19Went to the location tonight at 8:40, I checked online before going and the web site stated the salon closed at 9. The door was locked I knocked on the door, the young lady came, opened the door and just looked at me, didn’t say hello, how can I help you, sorry were closed...nothing. I then asked if they were closed for the evening she said yes, closed the door, locked it back and walked away. I only needed a trim, I had just washed my hair and it was still wet, so it didn’t need to be washed just trimmed. I will not be going back to this location again, a waste of my time going there and the stylist had no customer service etiquette or personality. Very disappointing.
- 6/26/19Hayley is amazing ! She got me from dark to blonde it is a process but she was willing to take her time and take care of my hair through it all !!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER !
- 5/7/19OMG!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PLACE! I decided to give it a try today since I noticed the shop across the street from my job and my stylist Hailey Is Amazing! She knows what she is doing and I got my dream hair color and style! Everyone here was super positive and it was a clean environment and their hospitality was through the roof! So happy that I decided to give this place a try!
- 11/13/18I highly recommend.My stylist karen gave me exceptional customer service.Love the cut and color.Thanks karen.I am getting so many compliments.I will be back In Jan.
- 7/7/18Got my haircut there once before and I loved the girl. Whet in today she was not there. Walked in was treated poorly, was told maybe this girl can cut your hair in between coloring a 10-year-old hair. When I entered there were three stylus there. When they were finished with their customers they all disappeared. I asked the receptionist how long would it be, she went to the back and came back and told me that she’s in the bathroom she’ll be right there. I sat there another 5 minutes and got up and left. Needless to say I won’t be back.
- 6/9/18Worst salon experience EVER! Originally called for appt for a Sunday morning, was told they didn’t do appts on Sundays, but to come in, there wasn’t usually any wait. Upon arrival was told 40 min wait, 1-1/2 hrs later was taken. They all move like Snails. It took 35 mins for shampoo/blow dry. Normally get shampoo, cut, blow dry & style in 35 mins. Definitely do NOT recommend!!!
- 5/13/18I have twice scheduled appointments with a specific stylist; and arrived to be told my stylist has called in sick. One cancellation is an unfortunate incident, two is a pattern. I would recommend a salon where if you schedule an appointment, an appointment takes place.
- 5/7/18I have an unruly head of hair. Maddie listened to exactly what I needed and gave me a great cut. Thanks
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Newark, DE. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 3164 Fashion Center Boulevard in Newark, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.