Hair Cuttery Market Square
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 3/5/23Professional an friendly service when visiting this Hair Cuttery an always great haircut from Robin!!!Response from HairCuttery • 3/6/23Hi Jack, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/19/23I went in and the hair dresser asked me if it was my first time. I said no and they did not have my color on file. I then told them that I am a 4.1 and the lady without checking anything said that 4.1 doesn’t exists. I thought that comment was kind of rude as I usually have other hair salone find it easily. After she grubbed the book I pointed the 4.1 I was talking about and she said“ oh yeah this match” wasted 15 minutes when she could just do her diligence and check without doubting me. Also, did not ask me what style I wanted my hair to dry in. And coming home I can see that I still have grays in my head. Overall bad experience and will not go back.Response from HairCuttery • 2/21/23Hi Erika, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/9/22Donyelle is very professional. She takes her time but does everything with care and expertise. Can’t recommend her enough.Response from HairCuttery • 11/9/22Hi Cecilia, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Terrance knows how great he is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/13/221st time at Concord Pike location. Jamie is a great haircutter. Listened to what I said and asked questions all the way the through the cut. Thanks Jamie!Response from HairCuttery • 7/13/22Hi Molly, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Jamie knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/30/22I began my experience with hair cuttery 5 years ago
I walked in with no appointment and Alyssa was my stylist. She listened,and was the FIRST stylist that cut my hair exactly the way I wanted. After all these years, I have never had another Stylist touch my hair. She is like family to me and I will continue my appointments with her. I book my next appointments before leaving the salonResponse from HairCuttery • 1/31/22Hi Jean, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs, we will make sure Alyssa knows how amazing she is. We’ll see you again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (302) 478-9978 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22Alyssa is a great stylist and love the convenient location
- 1/7/22Excellent customer service! I made my appointment online and I had no wait. My stylist is Alissa and she is the absolute best! Hair Cuttery is very good, but Alissa is THE reason I will not go anywhere else!
- 1/7/22Very good experience at the salon. The stylists are always very nice and helpful. My issue lately has been with the Hair Cuttery website. When I click on my History to see which stylist I had in the past, it just keeps spinning and my history never displays. This also holds true when I select "Same as Last Visit", it just spins and doesn't come back with any information. I have contacted the website three times, but unfortunately, I have never received a response and the problem is still ongoing.
- 1/7/22Awesome service! Donyelle is so good with highlights and cuts!Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Diane, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Donyelle knows how great she is. Feel free to give us a call at (302) 478-9978 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/16/21Great razor/scissor haircut by Donyella. Also have had great cuts by Jason and Master Stylist Robin. Looking forward to my next cut!Response from HairCuttery • 9/17/21Hi Jeanne, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/11/21So I went to this Hair Cuttery location today as the last resort. The place I usually go to was closed and so I went here today. I came in and had a male cut my hair and I told him that I wanted nothing done to the top of my hair but for the sides and back I wanted a 1 fade. Basically leave the top of the side the length that it is and then fade it down to a 0 by the ear. I told him this and he repeated it back to me. I left with such a horrible haircut. One of the sides is a fade which I wanted but the other is just completely shaved. He did a complete 0 and no fade. I looks totally awful and before I realized what he was doing it was to late. I overall am very unhappy with my experience there and would not recommend visiting this location.Response from HairCuttery • 9/13/21Hi Dru, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/4/21It's really frustrating that they allow you to book an appointment (on-line) for a service that they don't have anyone working that is trained to provide that service. Even when I call, there is no one available that is trained in the service.
I did appreciate the call so that I could cancel the on-line appointment.
I guess this just isn't the place for me.Response from HairCuttery • 3/5/21Hi Karen, Thank you so very much for your feedback. Our Salon Leader will contact you and set up an appointment to better serve you.
- 2/28/21Alissa did a fantastic job on my hair today. The color was perfect and blended well with my last color. As I was waiting for my color to process, Alissa cut 2 gentleman’s hair, and her conversation with them was so polite and cheerful. I would say she is a great asset to your team! 😊Response from HairCuttery • 3/8/21Hi MaryAnn C., thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 4/22/20Ashana is awesome. Takes her time and does a great job. NO ONE has ever done a better job cutting my hair!
- 2/18/20Candace is fantastic! Master with touch-ups and high-lights. Does a great job, very personable, professional, does not try to push products, makes recommendations only when really needed.
- 12/11/19Tiesha did a great job, awesome personality and amazing hair cut.
- 8/11/19Concord Pike, DE location. Checked in online then waited at the location. 30 minutes past my expected appointment time and still not a single employee acknowledged me or gave me an update on when I would be seen.
- 12/3/18Alyssa did not cut my hair as asked-chopped it up and cut it too short when asked to take 1/4 inch off
- 8/25/18Caitlin is the BEST!
I was forced to have my hair done in a different location other than Bear, DE.
And, I am SO GLAD I found Caitlin.
Caitlin is happy, professional, kind and wants to be the best she can be and it shows in EVERYTHING she does, thank you and I WILL return to Hair cutter concord like for your smile and services.
- 8/24/18Poor customer service and very unprofessional. Stylist Brea schedules appointments however shows up 45 minuets late. 2nd time made appointment and she would work other appointments in which she was behind. Other stylists on both occasions had to strp in. She never apologizes for her unprofessionalism. This behavior should be closely monitored by management. Clearly Brea’s focus is elsewhere!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.