West Towne Corners
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
ONE COLOR SAYS IT ALL THIS HOLIDAY
Come in for a single color value package and add on a REDKEN shine bomb gloss for only $20 more.
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
Start your holiday shopping with us. Discounted gift sets from your favorite brands now available.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 11/13/19Gabriel Rosales is so good .i just love his nice friendly charactor .i love how he does exactly what you want to your hair .he is super and amazing person .i love going to hair cuttery .its hard to find a hair stylist but he is awesome and i am so glad he has done my hair twice now .i want to say he is awesome .
- 11/13/19I live in another state, but always come to this salon when I visit my family. I used to see April and Roxanne but a friend recommended LUPE. She is amazing. Loved the style she gave me and her personality was so friendly. She explained what would look better for my lifestyle and hair. Will continue to visit this salon
- 11/11/19Daniel James is an excellent stylist! He LISTENS to what you say and want in a haircut!
- 11/11/19My loyalty is to Samantha, who not only provides VIP service , but is talented. She listens, understands and executes with professionalism
- 11/10/19He just made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I enjoyed every minute of it!
- 11/9/19Stylist was wonderful. my hair looks great!
- 11/8/19Maria,my hair stylist is the most professional hair stylist I have met in my 51y of life. She is always professional, smart, caring, & goes beyond making sure im happy as a client. Love this lady, she is the beat in her profession at this store. Im thankful to have found her to do all my hair needs!!! :)
- 11/7/19I have never had a worse salon visit in my entire life and Im 56 ye old. Shampooing my hair my ears were full of soap, water in my face. Combing and brushing my hair the tools were raked over my ears. I signed in for a haircut and realized I could not let this woman cut my hair so as not to embarrass her I let her trim only the back 1/2 inch, wouldnt let her touch the front or my bangs. Worse blow dry EVER. My hair actually looked worse when I left!
- 11/4/19We have a family of five, and the ladies at Hair Cuttery were able to cut all 3 boys hair, plus my husbands in under an hour. They did a wonderful job, especially the lady who cut my youngest son's hair. She made sure the little hairs didn't itch his neck, which usually upsets him. Fabulous job! We will definitely be returning.
- 10/29/19My stylist Carina was phenom and I loved my cut, will def be making an appointment with her again, first busn card of a stylist I asked for and actually kept in my wallet. xoxo Carina
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 200 S State Road 434 in Altamonte Springs offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 200 S State Road 434.haircuttery.com
554 S. Hunt Club Boulevard Apopka, FL 32703 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(407) 774-6313(407) 774-6313
355 E. Altamonte Drive Suite 1500 Altamonte Springs, FL 32701 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(407) 331-9720(407) 331-9720