Hair Cuttery Wekiva Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 4/12/23Came up at 8pm to get my 7 yr old and 2 yr old a hair cut. Was told they could only take one of them. Although they closed at 9pm, they were booked. What a joke. The stylist are always rude here which is why I originally stopped going.Response from HairCuttery • 4/14/23Hi Cynthia F, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/5/22Been going here for years. Walked in at 7:30 p.m.. Was told they could not take me. I just needed a cut. The shop was not closing until 9 p.m.. I will not be coming back.Response from HairCuttery • 9/14/22Hi Wayne Lockett, thanks for that feedback. We always aim to provide the best salon experience from the time that every Guest walks through our doors. With our new COVID-19 guidelines, we do our best to space out appointments to limit the number of people in the salon at any one time. This sometimes results in longer than usual wait times. And we apologize for that. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. We invite you to call the salon directly at (407) 889-7550 to make an appointment and our team of salon professionals will make sure you’re taken care of. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/27/22Just an FYI
Beth, my husband says this is the best cut yet!!!! 👍🏻😘. Personally I think all three have been super fabulous. You are such a brilliant hairstylist and you make me so happy! Blessings and hugs!Response from HairCuttery • 9/1/22Hi Susan A, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/22/22Please send Chris back. She is the greatestResponse from HairCuttery • 3/11/22Hi Anita c, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Service was great, stylist outstandingResponse from HairCuttery • 3/10/22Hi Linda, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Great service. Online booking site can be less buggy though :)Response from HairCuttery • 2/7/22Hi Joy, thanks for sharing this rating! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/11/21Great hair cut!! My stylist talked more to the co- worker in Spanish than myself.Response from HairCuttery • 12/15/21Hi Arline h., thanks for sharing this review! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/17/21I had great service, excellent cut and color. Thank you, Cara!Response from HairCuttery • 10/18/21Hi Jenni M, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team especially Cara met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We'd love to see you again, soon. Feel free to give us a call at (407) 889-7550 to book your next appointment! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/11/21I never in my life had my hair cut so bad is ridiculous the way it looks. Looks like she use a piece of glass to cut my hair and during the service she asked another hairdresser to help her.Response from HairCuttery • 8/16/21Selenia O., thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 7/17/21They butchered my daughters hair after telling me they could not take both of us when we both had appointments. I was told that only one of us could get a haircut so I let my daughter go. They cut her hair wrong, uneven, and did not even include layers which she requested. Aside from this I paid for a signature cut and she did not even wet or wash my daughters hair which is indicated under the service. I have been trying to get in contact with the salon all day today and was told I would get a call back then when I call to check in since I never received a call back it continuously rings and no one ever answers. I have been attempting to contact them and no one answers! Terrible customer service. I would like for my daughters hair to be fixed as I paid for these services and got a bad hair cut.
- 2/6/21Terrible service. The hair dresser did not inform my 92 year old mother that it costs $10. More for a blow dry ( not blow out) her shampoo cut and blow dry took all of 10min. Horrible never again!!Response from HairCuttery • 2/10/21H Giordano. Thank you for your feedback. We hope to always clearly communicate our services and prices. We apologize that this wasn’t the case during your visit. We will make sure the team is aware of this situation and provides greater transparency for future visits.
- 11/13/20I went in with dry, damaged, lackluster hair. I left feeling glamourous. Zania is a hair artist!
- 2/21/20100% satisfied with my experience
Chris is wonderful...she listens to what you want and follows through
Will definitely come back .
She is a definite asset to your organization
- 1/28/20I went to my Hair Cuttery salon this afternoon armed with a picture of exactly how I wanted my hair cut. Zania was my stylist. We went over the pic and she got it spot on!! I am so pleased with the style; even the cashier at Publix told me how much she loved my cut. I thanked her and told her where and whom had cut it. Zania, you rock, sweet lady. God bless you.
- 11/9/19Kathy is an amazing stylist! She goes above and beyond to make me a happy customer!! The staff is so friendly and welcoming!!!
- 10/27/19Angelica is the best! I needed something to give my hair a pop. She gave me full high lights and cut about 4 inches off. I feel like a new person. Thank you for putting me back together!
- 9/29/19I recently visited this Hair Cuttery around 6 PM on Friday evening, September 27th. I checked in online. It said 0 min wait. By the time I arrived, understandably seemingly people had come in and were having their hair done. I visited only for eyebrow waxing. I was greeted after a couple of minutes of arrival by a gentleman who only does hair, not waxing. He said it would be just a few minutes. This led me to believe it wouldn't be very long, and the lady stylists were nearly done with the hair they were doing. I was thinking 5 - 10 minutes? I lost track of time, an ended up waiting for about an hour. Nobody followed up with me during this long wait or even acknowledged my existence. When one of two ladies finished doing hair, they cashed out the client, went to cleaning their station somewhat, then chatted with the other stylist, then also counted up her tips, and chatted and cleaned some more. By this time, the other lady stylist was finished with her client and starting to check her out, and also did not acknowledge me. I expected an update of that I would be next, the time, something. As I went to walk out the door and give up, one of the lady stylists said "hey you're next" and I responded, "no thank you." I felt like they didn't really care for my business and were pretty rude. I went to a nearby nail salon for eyebrow waxing where I was greeted right away, taken in right away (not that a short wait it a big deal), and given excellent service where I was acknowledged and chatted with (not the staff only chatting amongst each other except when they need to chat with clients). This is very frustrating as I had received good (not excellent) service up until then at Hair Cuttery, and liked that they are more gentle and easier with eyebrow waxing than nail salons, and a similar price. I am very disappointed and will avoid returning.
- 9/17/19Just went to get a haircut and Kathy was OUTSTANDING! Will be going back!
- 9/13/19Kathy is amazingly patient! She goes above and beyond customer service!
Also the staff is very courteous and friendly!!
- 1/6/19Twice recently I have checked in online. Both times, I could not be seen after my check in time for over an hour. No one seems to see that this is a problem.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Apopka, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 1563 Rock Springs Rd Space B5 in Apopka, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.