Hair Cuttery River Club Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
River Club Plaza
- 11/4/23I am very happy with the style cut and highlights done by Liri. Liri knew what was best for me. Very pleasant customer service.Response from HairCuttery • 11/7/23Hi Edna G., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see
- 8/26/23This is the second time that I’ve had an appointment and not been able to get my hair cut. I understand 10-15 minute wait, but not a half an hour or more. No customer service.Response from HairCuttery • 8/28/23Hi Bill M., thanks for that feedback. We always aim to provide the best salon experience from the time that every Guest walks through our doors. With our new COVID-19 guidelines, we do our best to space out appointments to limit the number of people in the salon at any one time. This sometimes results in longer than usual wait times. And we apologize for that. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. We invite you to call the salon directly at (941) 755-2888 to make an appointment and our team of salon professionals will make sure you’re taken care of. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/15/23Liri and Erin made my visit today really happy and special. I came in to honor my sister and add some blonde to my hair. Liri made me feel very, very beautiful and special. I hadn't done anything to my hair in a very long time and I am so glad I did today. Thank you for brightening an otherwise very difficult day for me.Response from HairCuttery • 7/22/23Hi Randi, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/12/23Nan was great. I loved the color and cut. She was personable and helpful.
The downside - I was shocked at the price. I did not know that a single process color and cut with blow dry would cost over $130 dollars. Never have paid so much even at a swanky salon.Response from HairCuttery • 3/13/23Hi Sheryl, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/19/22These people are unfriendly and uncooperative. They think nothing of leaving you in the lobby for half an hour. Be sure they understand what you want or you will be very disappointed.Response from HairCuttery • 11/21/22Hi elliott m, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/3/22I wanted a pixie haircut for $24.00. The stylist took it upon herself to cut, style and blow dry, the cost was $57.00. She never mentioned during the cut that it would cost this much. I’m retired and I don’t appreciate her tricking me like this. I will never use this Hair Cuttery location again.Response from HairCuttery • 7/12/22Hi Debbie G, thank you for your feedback. We hope to always clearly communicate our services and prices. We apologize that this wasn’t the case during your visit. We will make sure the team is aware of this situation and provides greater transparency for future visits. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (941) 755-2888 -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/22/22I specifically asked for blonde, it initially looked good when she removed foils, but then she added either color or toner, and it turned it a mousy blonde/brown. Very unhappy for $225Response from HairCuttery • 5/23/22Hi Dee D, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/12/22Paige you are a DREAM! MY HAIR LOOKS AMAZING!THANK YOU! SHAMEKA THANK YOU! CHRISTOPHER YOU TOO!Response from HairCuttery • 3/11/22Hi Karrie R., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Love Rachel she knows exactly what she’s doing and how to do itResponse from HairCuttery • 3/10/22Hi Charlene, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/21/21As always, Nan did an amazing job with my highlights. I highly recommend her.Response from HairCuttery • 11/22/21Hi Sejla, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist and we are so glad that our salon professional team especially Nan was able to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again soon! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/28/21I love this place. The people that work here seem passionate about their work and great customer service
- 9/9/21Full service salon experience with Sarah. Very friendly, talented and creative. I'm so pleased with my new cut and highlights!
- 4/13/21Trisha is the BEST. I only get my hair cut with her because it comes out great every time, her layering is amazing. I got color for my first time with her recently and she gave me exactly what I was thinking.
- 4/2/21Was very satisfy with the service i received at Haircuttery by trisha, very professional and accommodating to the cut I wanted. I Will definitely go back. Also cleanliness and sanitization are key to this salon!
- 6/30/20They have really good customer service and I had Paulette and she is amazing! I would definitely recommend you ask for her.
- 7/16/19Awful service... made my son an appointment and when we arrived no one would see us at all. Totally divisive and rude!! One of the stylist was sitting reading a book!!
- 6/15/19Moved here from Michigan & had to get a new beautician. Found a great one in Christine Reynolds. Would highly recommend her as she does an awesome job
- 5/8/19Had a wonderful Haircut and blow dry with Jessica today,what a lovely lady.Booked my next appointment with her.I Had booked with another stylist who had not put me down for an appointment after waiting 30 minutes I asked what was happening and sweet Jessica fitted me into her schedule. It did me a favour as I have now found a great stylist
- 3/8/19Just got a haircut by Rachel....the best!!!
I have had my haircut
everywhere from NYC to London....no kidding...and
the haircut that Rachel gave me
was one of the BEST!
- 1/10/19Exceptional and Outstanding Haircut by Dale!!!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Bradenton, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 5770 Ranch Lake Blvd Unit 108 in Bradenton, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.