Hair Cuttery Winston Park Center
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Winston Park Center
- 3/25/23Holly is especially skilled at cutting long hair. She meticulously works through my hair giving me the best long layered cut. She takes her time and always puts 100% of her effort , has an excellent work ethic, and does such a fantastic job!!! I always leave her feeling really blessed to have her as my hairdresser over the past 5+ years. She also cuts my 13 year old autistic son's hair. In the "old days" he struggled with anyone touching his head and even having his hair washed, nevermind cut, but in past years with Holly is able to sit still and handle getting both a wash and a cut without complaint!!! I highly recommend Holly. I am grateful for her skill, her desire for excellence, as well as her patience and kindness.Response from HairCuttery • 3/27/23Hello, Jennifer P, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/8/22Absolutely fantastic, love JulieResponse from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Cynthia, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 10/27/21I've been getting my hair done for over a year now and I've always left extremely satisfied.That's in large part due to Holly. She's my one and only go to when I want to look amazing. Always attentive, honest and an amazing artist and person. Holly is better than my hair stylist in Ny matching my color and giving me highlights that make me feel beautiful.Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hey there, Rosemarie O., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 10/19/21I went in as a blond for a touchup and she turned my hair brown. She did it again and it was even darker. I would like to sue them but its not worth the trouble or expense. Her name was Shirley if the company really caresResponse from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hey there, karen s, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 8/27/21A hairdresser like Mara is very difficult to find, experienced and knowledgeable with the new trends in color, cut and style, you can rest and trust that she will exceed your expectations.Response from HairCuttery • 8/30/21Simone G. Dos Reis, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 4/12/21Holly did a great job on my hair from the highlights to the cut she listen and worked through my hair with graceResponse from HairCuttery • 4/26/21Alexis Falcone, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 11/21/20Mara is excellent. Gave me exactly the cut I wanted and my hair is challenging.
- 11/7/20Mara did such a great job!! I’ve become a regular customer ever since. She does amazing blowouts for special events. She also did a balayage for me when I wanted something different for myself and my goodness.... did she do amazing... it was jaw dropping and I’m actually looking to go lighter and she is the only person I trust to lay hands on my hair haha. Great experience! Would give 10+ stars if I could!
- 9/11/20A friend of mine had recommended Mara and I was anxious about going to a new stylist. I'm so glad I listened. She's fantastic. She gave me a cut that's perfect for my face and she's a doll. Will be back.
- 9/10/20Every month I do root touch Up and hair cut with Mara. She was Magog touch , does a great job. I am stop in the street, mall and customer ask me were my hair is done. I tell them with Mara at Hair Cuterry Winston Park Coconut Creek.
- 8/22/20I made my appointment for this morning at 9 AM I had an event to be to at 11 am when I arrived my name was spelled incorrectly Christina which is not a big deal but they had me down for a bunch of services I didn’t ask for when making my appointment I explained I had extensions in my hair when I arrived this morning I was denied service and told being that I have extensions in my hair they cannot service me
- 11/19/19Went to see Lyzza for a haircut and deluxe blow dry.
I have very curly hair, and im very disappointed because my haircut is not straight bliw dry is freezy ends are knotted and when blow drying my hair the hairdresser put so much product on my hair it felt dirty. I had to wash in in 2 days again.
I paid $62 including tip i truly feel ripped off.
- 4/25/18I have been visiting this location for a few years now, Nilda is amazing with color, cuts, blow out and new styles a
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.