9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
ONE COLOR SAYS IT ALL THIS HOLIDAY
Come in for a single color value package and add on a REDKEN shine bomb gloss for only $20 more.
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
Start your holiday shopping with us. Discounted gift sets from your favorite brands now available.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 11/14/19The Stylist I saw was great. This was the first time I saw him and it will not be the last.
- 11/10/19I came and I called and deep conditioning treatment I bought the extra expensive conditioner mask for my hair I used it my hair was so dry it got so flaky looked absolutely horrible after the event so luckily the event was okay but after that I had to go and buy other product a different place And my hair is truly frizzy and the haircut looks worse than it did before I got it done.
- 11/8/19I was very happy with my cut and the stylist that did my hair. She was one of the best stylists that has ever cut my hair.
- 11/2/19Stacey gave me a great cut. It was my first visit and I had about 3 inches taken off. She listened and delivered.
- 10/29/19Janice is an awesome stylist. She is talented and listens, makes suggestions. I leave the shop feeling beautiful!
- 10/19/19Veronica at the HC #4005 in Dunedin, FL was AWESOME!! Hope to be able to have her do my hair again in the future!!
- 10/10/19Stacy was fabulous. Love, love, love my hair cut! Jane B
- 10/8/19My haircut is a mess, the stylist didnt want to shampoo my hair even though the shampoo is included in the price and the wanted to charge me extra to blow dry my hair so I couldnt even see what the haircut looked like before I left the salon. I did have to tell her repeatedly that the sides were uneve which she tried to fix but I plan to go back and have someone else try to repair this.
- 9/2/19I had my daughters bangs trimmed. They were cut uneven and I had to go somewhere else to get them fixed. I ended up paying $16 for something that I only intended to pay $5 for because I had to pay for them twice. The lady took no time at all to cut them. She didnt even pull back her hair or spray her hair to separate bangs from the rest of her hair. I shouldve went back for a refund but was too angry. I will never go to another hair cuttery again. Your company has lost my business permanently.
- 9/1/19Janice is amazing and always knows exactly what I need before I do! She is definitely a keeper!!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1495 Main Street in Dunedin offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1495 Main Street.haircuttery.com
1500 North Mcmullen Booth Rd Ste A15 Clearwater, FL 33759 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(727) 726-4003(727) 726-4003
10500 Ulmerton Road Suite 264 Largo, FL 33771 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(727) 581-3920(727) 581-3920