Hair Cuttery Edgewater Commons
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 6/16/22Is this Salon ever going to reopen?
- 1/9/22Used since 2017 - never disappointed. Wonderful hairdressersResponse from HairCuttery • 3/10/22Hi Pat, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22As always I have a great haircut from Jerry.Response from HairCuttery • 3/10/22Hi Faith, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/28/21good customer service here! amber is the best she really knows how to work her magic and leave you looking young and happy definitely will be back to see her! she’s the best!Response from HairCuttery • 1/3/22amy H, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (386) 424-9988 to book your next appointment!
- 12/5/21Jerry is the best he can perform a miracle, I absolutely will wait to see him...He does exactly what you ask for, he has been doing my hair for years...THE BEST in my bookResponse from HairCuttery • 12/8/21Hi Mikki Custer, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team especially Jerry continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/5/21After a lifetime of bad haircuts I received the best haircut of my life! Rachael truly has a gift and I appreciate her so much that I travel down here from New York just to get my haircutl .Response from HairCuttery • 11/9/21Hi Marcia K, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist and we are so glad that our salon professional team especially Rachael was able to meet all of your hair needs. Please come back and see us again soon! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/19/21Took my son in for a haircut today. I normally go to Curleys any Smyrna but I already needed to run in Publix and was in a hurry . It was the Worst haircut I’ve ever seen the top was super choppy there were actual patches of long hair all on the sides. She did not trim around his neck line or side burns. I told her several times it looked very choppy and pointed out places that she missed hair. She said that it was because he had so many cow licks. And he does but I have never had that be an issue with any other barber. I ended up having to take him to our normal barber Curleys in new Smyrna to get it fixed. They told me that was the second child that they had fixed from hair Cuttery today. And very unacceptable. I wish I could post pictures on here of the job she did.Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi Tasha , we are very sorry and we understand how your experience must have been frustrating for you. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html or if you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (386) 424-9988. Thank you and stay safe -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/4/21Apparently walk in are not really walk in, I have been goin to this hair Cuttery for years, I understand Covid has messed up a lot of businesses, But I’m sure walk in business is just a profitable also.
I just needed a trim for two boys, associate said she had to ask the other hair stylist that was there first and it was 530. Not like I went there when closing time.
Went to Great Clips and they did awesome job and all of 30 min.Response from HairCuttery • 10/5/21Hi Amy S, we are sorry and we understand how your experience must have been frustrating for you. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (386) 424-9988. Thank you and stay safe -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/25/21A few weeks ago I saw a woman in Home Depot that had the most adorable short hair cut. I have longer hair and have been eager to cut it off but I just moved here. I don’t have a stylist and have never had a short hair cut. I asked the woman where she goes. She told me Hair Cuttery in Edgewater. Her stylist is Jerry. I made an appointment for the next week on June 23, 2021. Jerry gave me the most darling hair cut. I decided super short which can be scary. I’m telling you I LOVE it! Jerry really knows how to style hair! Thank You Jerry, my long hair days are over!!Response from HairCuttery • 7/16/21Candace P, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (386) 424-9988 to book your next appointment!
- 6/22/21Walked in last week with 2 boys needing haircuts.... after waiting 20+ minutes at another place to find out it was going to be another 45 minute wait... Dominique and Amber took them in, between their scheduled appointments, did an Awesome job!!! Great job girls!!!! Super people and great service!!!!Response from HairCuttery • 7/16/21Kim C., we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (386) 424-9988 to book your next appointment!
- 2/21/21Stephanie is an amazing stylist! Let's just say my daughter and I both had bad experiences with our hair and Stephanie not only fixed both of us up but exceeded our expectations. Stephanie has a great personality and she is now our go to stylist!Response from HairCuttery • 2/23/21SAMANTHA T., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (386) 200-9413 to book your next appointment!
- 11/4/20Thanks, Rachel for a great haircut
- 6/13/20Help! I need Wanda . Great stylist . Listens to what I want . Opening soon?
- 3/15/20The worst haircut in 40 yrs! Guy named Joe did it, stay away from him.
- 11/12/19Taylor did my hair out of her house about two weeks ago my hair came out damaged and a totally different color then promised,she also keeps antagonizing me on certain pictures of my hair on social media which is completely unprofessional I wouldn’t recommend and I’m surprised she’s working at an actual salon.
- 8/9/19We have been going here for years, will not go again.
Dropped off my client to get a hair cut and color. My client is mentally challenged and has a big heart. She is also legally blind.
When I picked her up and saw the hair color die behind both sides of her ears and hair still on one of her ears. Then I looked at her eyebrows and he didn’t even color them he cut them off. REALLY.
Then my client told me what she tipped him and now I am really not happy with this place. I feel you took advantage of her.
- 2/12/19Beautiful cut and style by Amy
- 2/12/19Such a unique pleasure to have Amy make my terrible hair go from blah to wow in the perfect amount of time I happen to have available. She knows exactly how to make it work in the ridiculously short amount of time I provide her! I cant imagine going anywhere else to get my hair taken care of. Thanks Amy W.!
- 2/12/19I have had Amy Williams cut and color my hair for at least 4 years. She is awesome! Most times I walk in and Amy Always accommodates me...like I said, she is awesome. Professional,personable and is an expert in hair coloring and cuts.
- 2/11/19Wow!!! Wow!!! Amy Williams cut and styled my hair today, and I look like a new woman!! My hair looks like I just stepped out of a Vogue magazine shoot!! Not only is she super funny, she remembers my name and always has fab ideas for how I should do my hair! Before I even made it to my car, I was asked out by this super hot guy named Tim who was waiting for Amy to cut his hair too! On the way home I stopped at Publix and someone thought I was Jennifer Anniston! THANK YOU AMY!!!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Edgewater, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 2978 S Ridgewood Ave in Edgewater, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.