Hair Cuttery Beach Village Shopping Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Beach Village Shopping Center
- 8/14/23This was my first time in this salon. I must say Rachel did exactly what I asked. She did a better a job, on my very straight hair, than many of the high priced salons where I've paid 2 or 3 times the price! And she went the extra mile to be sure I was happy with my bangs, which is important to me.
She was sweet and very personable and also focused on a precise cut for my hair.
Glad I went here!!
And next time I will ask for Rachel again.Response from HairCuttery • 8/16/23Hi Karen L, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/6/22Thank you Alicia ..You did an excellent job today..I will be back!Response from HairCuttery • 7/12/22Hi Mark C, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/8/21I love my hair I went today spur of the moment and got right in and my hair stylist was Kristina and she did an amazing job talking about what I wanted because I wanted to go from long to short and she had a vision and I trusted her. Thank uResponse from HairCuttery • 11/9/21Hi Tanya,L, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team especially Kristina met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We'd love to see you again, soon. Feel free to give us a call at (386) 439-5726 to book your next appointment! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/23/20Hope did an awesome job with the cut she gave me. I went in at 6 o clock when they were supposed to close and i was not turned away. Thank you Ashley and Hope for staying open and also they were very professional and kept me with a smile the whole time! Great service thanks
- 1/3/20I consider myself very lucky to have gotten an appointment with Senior Designer Sarah. She knew there was hope for my very short self cut hair and fixed me right up in prep for an event of mine. As people have said... she is amazing and will only do what she knows is best for a client. My head will be in her hands for the future. I’m retiring my scissors.
- 2/15/19I came in for a color and cut and the cut was not short enough and the color looks red and I asked for her to make it lighter she is gonna cut more off but I feel as though I wasn't given the care I expected because I had a coupon. Wanted me in and out as fast as possible. Hopefully I can get it fixed if not I will never go back. I also gave my daughter a coupon and she went in they told her to look at magazines and someone will b right with her she waited 45 minutes with no acknowledgement so she ended up leaving and will never go back. Service could be a lot better
- 2/6/19Sam did an excellent job on my haircut, I showed her a picture, and it looks exactly the way I wanted. Wispy bangs, layer cut. thank you!
- 1/17/19Went in for trim up of already short hair. Sign says $18 for shampoo and cut. Didn't even offer to shampoo my hair and I was still charged $18.
- 5/1/18Customer service sucks!!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Flagler Beach, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 410 Beach Village Drive in Flagler Beach, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.