Hair Cuttery Coquina Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 9/11/22Highly recommend this salon. Service is always on point and facility is very clean. You’re greeted when first walking in even if they’re all busy. The crew on Sunday (especially Sarah) are amazing!!Response from HairCuttery • 9/12/22Hey there, Dave, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 9/10/22The worst haircut I ever had. I explained to her, I wanted them just below my eyebrows and curve downwards on the sides, just trim and keep the same style, she twisted my bangs and cut above her fingers. They are an inch long and straight! No wash or blow dry, charged me $24 it's going to take months to grow out.Looks like a child in kindergarten haircut. I'm mad that you hire someone who doesnt know what they're doing. When she combed my hair she just ripped it out and jabbed my forehead with the scissors. This happened on Saturday 9/10/22 About 2:30 pm doesn't speak much English and kept calling me mommie.Response from HairCuttery • 9/12/22Hey there, Marilyn S, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/8/22my stylist is Ana, she's great, does exactly what works for me and I really like her. I do not like that some stylist do not wear masks or wear them under their noses. This has made me go to the shop much less. Ana is not one of those stylist but infection can be gotten from those who are less careful.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Mary, thanks for the 3 star review. While some companies may settle for average, this just isn't our style. Please let us know how we can turn this into a 5 star rating for your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/8/22Good serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Betty, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 6/24/21Iria is the best! Never says anything about my thinning hair, never tries to sell me anything. She was able to tell i was nervous and shy, so she gave me a quiet cut and was so nice. I will only go to her for a cut.
- 6/7/21My hair stylist is wonderful, however, the work conditions here at horrible. Currently, the Air conditioner is broken, flies are everywhere, the doors are open and its close to 100 degrees. Its sincerely inhumane. I am considering reporting this establishment to the BBB. How can you have customers and hair stylists without air? Its Florida and its over 100 degrees outside. Hair cuttery, shame on you!Response from HairCuttery • 6/7/21Hello, Ana L., thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 2/11/21Horrible experience! Poor customer service and rude staff! Never going back.Response from HairCuttery • 2/15/21Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you.
- 12/15/20Excelent service. It’s so hard to find someone that really listens and actually is a great hairdresser. I have been going to Iria for some time and i love my hair
- 11/16/20AVOID ALEX!!!! First chair on the right when you walk in. She parted my hair the wrong way and uneven. When I tried to show her how I want to part my hair, she stopped me and said "LET ME DO MY JOB" and kept giving me attitude then rushed me out the door. She didn't ask how short I want my haircut until she finished and then asked is this length ok, but my haircut was already done by then. Alex made me uncomfortable to speak up about how I want my own simple haircut to look. I don't know if Alex discriminates on age or race, but she is a rude unprofessional person. She is supposed to be a 'master' level stylist and charges extra---but my mom had to cut my hair after I returned home to fix the MESS Alex made.
Management should monitor Alex. I still tipped her and tried to show kindness during the pandemic, especially to hair stylists, but Alex doesn't seem to care about anyone except her ego. If you have beautiful hair and want to keep it that way then AVOID ALEX.
Also, Alex scheduled me for an appointment and then took someone else right in front of me when I walked in the door. I had to wait an extra 30 minutes and then she messed up my mood, messed up my day, messed up my hair. I hope management talks to her about her RUDE seemingly prejudice behavior.
TLDR SHORT VERSION: AVOID ALEX. WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD.
- 5/20/20Aleida we miss you!!! Please open soon!!! 💇♂️
- 11/13/19Margaret is awesome. Love this store!!!
- 2/24/19I’m a very happy customer thanks to the great job of my stylist Ana Reve. She is very profesional and sweet. Thanks Ana!
- 11/28/18Excellent, Professional
Offering products and services
Anita is Amazing and Unique
Everything was perfect thanks
- 11/23/18Excelente Técnica, Profesional en extremo. Ofertas y variedades de productos recomendados por la estilista “Anita” y una maravillosa atención por todo el personal del salon
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 15781 Sheridan St in Fort Lauderdale, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.