Hair Cuttery Oasis Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 7/28/23Llegue a las 10:30am habían 3 trabajadoras y una cliente terminando de ser atendida, quería teñirme Raices y hacerme ratitos en toda la cabeza… me dijeron no había tiempo, solo podían hacerme ratitos parciales, ojo ratitos en toda la cabeza cuesta $190 y parciales $158…acepte por necesidad…nunca en las 2 horas que estuve llego otro cliente, le pregunté a otra trabajadora y la respuesta fue la misma, tiempo…sentí que uno tiene que rogar para que lo atiendan y que el negocio es hacerlo por partes pues si regreso mañana para que me hagan el resto tendría que pagar $90…la verdad no entiendo, se nota que no son los dueños del negocio, al retirarme entro un cliente que no tenía cita y quería corte de cabello y si lo atendieron…3 trabajadoras y no pude hacerme ratitos en toda la cabeza y el salón vacío!….me voy muy triste y decepcionada de la atención, ojo no me peine ni seque el cabello…jamás había visto algo así…espero encontrar un lugar que brinde mejor atención …Response from HairCuttery • 7/31/23Hey there,thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 2/1/23Not happy with the color that JAMES chose, because what I wanted was black. He did a sloppy job, left dye all over my face, neck, ears and took me 3 days to get if off. Not only that, when I washed my hair, a week later, the dye was coming out so dark. That means, he did NOT rinse out my properly, hence why my head was real itchy all week long. James did not blow out my hair, sent me to someone else, and she left my hair frizzy. Was charged $184, and still left my hair with lots of grey throughout my hair. Here it is, like 2.5 weeks later, and already need another dye. This is my second time writing a review, received and missed a call from the corporate office....I called back and they did not pick up and have not called me back. I don't want to go back to them to fix my hair, I will not be going back to them. Would like to get reimbursed the outrageous amount I paid, for a terrible job. I do not recommend this Hair Cuttery in Homestead. When I told him what I really wanted, which was black with red highlights, and his answer was ... "Can't do that, and don't have the time" And guess what he was doing while the dye was settling and while it was getting blown out by someone else....HE WAS SITTING ON HIS CHAIR PLAYING WITH IS PHONE.Response from HairCuttery • 2/3/23Hey there, Maria I, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 11/4/221st and lastResponse from HairCuttery • 12/27/22Hey there, Sin, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/16/22Excelente servicio 👍Response from HairCuttery • 1/20/22Hey there, Carmen, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/8/22Excellent great customer serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 1/20/22Hey there, Rebecca, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22Great customer service.Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Gloria, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22Elizabeth is amazing and I will go to no one else!Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Ellen, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 8/27/21She did a complete other color then I wanted . I wouldn’t of paid for something I could of done at home from a box súper upsetting . Ruined my VIRGIN hairResponse from HairCuttery • 9/9/21Hey there, DR, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 4/29/21Great service! I would highly recommend the Haircuttery at Oasis Plaza to my friends and family. The facility was very clean and all employees were following the CDC guidelines! I was warmly greeted by the manager and lucked up to get a wonderful stylist named Elizabeth. She did a great job with my hair and I can’t wait to go back! I am a very happy and satisfied client!Response from HairCuttery • 4/30/21Hi Pamela S, Pamela S, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 4/17/21I’ve been going there since I moved to Homestead, except during Covid. Went there today around 9:00 to see if they could give me a quick haircut. Place was empty, one employee with a client, another in the back. Sign on the entrance that says walk-in appointments welcome. Was told the closest appointment was at three PM even though no one was waiting and there was only one client in the place. I just think this is a very stupid way to lose a somewhat regular client; not to mention that I have to wonder how are they making any money.Response from HairCuttery • 4/17/21Hi Rafael M, Rafael M, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please send us an email at email@example.com.
- 1/27/21Worse experience...
Went to get a Keratin treatment and after being in that chair for an hour and a half the stylist had applied it wrong and totally damaged my hair. Went back to talk to the assistant manager who said she saw nothing wrong with my hair.Tell me how someone with straight hair goes to get a keratin treatment and ends up with dry wavy hair? Find another salonResponse from HairCuttery • 1/27/21Hello, Julia L, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Would love to hear about your experience. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11/15/20Dayamy did a good job with the color and highlights. Other than that she was kind of rude and impatient. She didn't speak English but although I spoke Spanish she was still rude and treated me like I didn't understand Spanish when I did. I asked her if she knew how to cut bangs and she said yes, don't worry about it. She ended up cutting my bangs too short. Rude service from her.
- 9/17/20this location is always clean and friendly. amazing service
- 8/1/20GRETEL IS AMAZING VERY PROFESSIONAL AND SWEET BROUGHT MY HAIR BACK TO LIFE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THIS PLACE
- 3/15/20Trinity cut and blow dried my hair. I explained to her the short style I wanted and I couldn’t have gotten a better cut. She did such a great job. I definitely recommend her and she will definitely be my go to for hair. Thanks Trinity !!!! I love it!
- 9/9/19I went in not expecting much to me it was just another hair cut. From the moment I met Marta she greeted me with a smile introduced herself to me and then asked me my name. Which honestly took me by surprise. Marta then ask me what I wanted to do with my hair, After I explained to her what I wanted she repeated to me exactly what it is that I told her she made sure that she got the instructions correctly. She made me feel like I was one of the members of the family,we talked about a plethora of topics Marta was very pleasant throughout the entire haircut experience I even loved the massage that I got on my scalp. Nevertheless once I finished the haircut I went about my business and my physical therapist noticed that my hair was different she asked me to take off my hat and told me that my hair was cut very well and very even and that I looked very good it made me feel very confident and gave me a warm feeling all over.Just to think that all this is due to the tender love and care that Marta expressed towards me in the short time that I was with her, An ordinary day turned out to be an outstanding afternoon! I would definitely go back to see here even if I have to drive 2 1/2 hours just to get my hair cut with her keep it up Marta thank you for everything you did.
P.S I will bring you fresh fish next time!
- 7/13/19Great service recovery! I visited this location after another location had given me a very bad haircut. They were friendly and corrected the issue quickly. Thanks Elizabeth and Gretchen for your professionalism!
- 6/14/19Marta is awesome. She cares more about the hair and scalp health than anyone that has ever done my hair.She gives recommendations of what the best treatment is for your hair and scalp and ontop of that she is a great stylist.
- 5/24/19Horrible & Stay way Don’t bother going to this hair cutting the Assistant manager is super rude and can’t speak a word of English. I usually go there to see Amy and Raquel which I absolutely love the way they cut and dye hair but they are no longer there . They fail to mention they are at another location. I got 3 different prices 120 to 189 not included hair cut and blow dry really I come here all the time is she crazy . In front for the customer she is giving me attitude and telling me I got that price cuz they were steeling really know them all my life . I think the one steeling there is her she is robbing the cash paying customer. She should not be allow to speak to any customer or do hair for that matter super disappointed
- 1/14/19James does a wonderful job. He cuts my hair just the way I want it.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Homestead, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 2866 Ne 8th St in Homestead, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.