Hair Cuttery Homestead Towne Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Homestead Towne Square
- 7/20/23Horrible experience. Have been going to the salon for along time. Had a scheduled appointment at 7:45 when I got there they seemed surprised there was a scheduled appointment. Was then told it would be maybe another 30 minutes or more. I said then just cancel the appointment as I didn’t have time to sit around for 30 minutes or more and then have them rush a hair cut because it would have been almost closing time. I then get a condescending email that I was a no show and explaining to me what I should do. Terrible customer serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 7/21/23Hey there, Alisa M, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 4/11/23Very satisfied, Yusy is amazing, always a great cut. Afordable prices. You guys rockResponse from HairCuttery • 4/13/23Hey there, Pearl R. Martin, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 11/20/22Susie is the best I came out looking beautiful with brand new products and ready to start my week I love my hairResponse from HairCuttery • 11/22/22Hey there, Linda, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 4/12/22For starters the girls do not know how to wash hair, they do not understand that most of their tips are how you treat them there. The lady I was with treated me as a rag doll as if I was made out of plastic and had no feelings. She was rough. She must have had clients that did not complain of how rough she si. so she doesn't know. I let her know. She did a blowing that came out very nice,but Oh my God I had to let her know she was too rough! I am 71 years young.
Another horrible thing is there is no menu posted of how much things are. So in my estimation they over charged me and it seemed as though there was trickery. I can't believe a blow hair, and cut cost $50.00? This is outrageous!Response from HairCuttery • 4/13/22Hey there, Helen C, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 5/5/21I have been going to see Yusie and Susie for the past five years and I am always satisfied! I also have my boys who love Romey!Response from HairCuttery • 5/11/21Hi Sheila Y, Sheila Y, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 11/5/19I am very disappointed. I just came to do my hair and there in no products for my hair beautician to work with. They did not have my color nor peroxide to use. There has been an increased in prices which I did not mind until today. We pay good money, so we expect good service. My beautician is amazing. It is not her fault. The responsable for all this is the new administration.
This is unbelievable I have been coming to this very same store and this never happened before.
- 10/14/19I went to Hair Cuttery yesterday for a hairstyle and the stylist Olga gave me the worst haircut I've ever gotten in my life. She had the worst attitude ever and was very rude. I paid $91 and I dont see for what. My hair looks like a hot mess. She wash out the texturizer too quick and my hair didn't take. Then she gave me the ugliest haircut ever.I genuinely feel robbed and ruined. I hate Hair Cuttery for what Olga did to me and I wish I could get a refund.
- 5/24/19I’m extremely upset . I’m a recurrent customer along with my daughters. I usually just deal with Amy and Raquel but unfortunately they weren’t their and relocate. I decide we were going to try someone new . I was quoted 3 different price from 120 to 180 and that didn’t include a hair cut or blow dry. I don’t mind paying the money but the assistant manager was extremely rude , uneducated and can’t even speck proper English . I kindly tried to explain that I’ve been there before had had the same service but for a bit less and that’s when all hell broke lose is started telling me that she was the “Assistant Manat” and they the reason I got that price was because they didn’t know what they were doing and were steeling companies money super rude & unprofessional. That’s when I was so upset that she would say something like that in front of the customer. Sad to say we will not be going there anymore. Very disappointing. I’m sure my daughters friend won’t be going there either. Save your trip and go to any other location but that one.
- 4/28/19Thank you Tiffany! Came all the way from MA for a Great haircut - I love it!
- 6/30/18Natalee gave me excellent service! She is awesome, I highly recommend her. Grateful and thankful for Natalee and her expert care.
- 11/20/17I want to thank Yahima for the beautiful job she did with my hair. I am in love with my highlights and haircut! She is a true professional and knows what she is doing. Needless to say, I'm a happy client and Yahima out did herself 😊
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Homestead, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 817 N Homestead Blvd in Homestead, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.