Hair Cuttery Old St Augustine Road Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Old St Augustine Road Plaza
- 11/20/23I was so impressed by my Salon visit this past Saturday!!! All of the staff were extremely professional and there was a very relaxed vibe here! Sasha highlighted and cut my hair and I Love it!!!! She listened to what I told her I wanted and she did it perfectly! She took time with me and you can tell she really cares about her clients! I can't express how happy I am with this experience! So Thank You Sasha😊😁😘Response from HairCuttery • 11/20/23Hi Jennifer, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/6/23My high and low lights are beautiful!! Sasha really is a awesome hairstylist! Highly recommend her!
Salon treatment without the high price!Response from HairCuttery • 10/6/23Hi Audra T, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/5/22Thank you Becky!!! My daughter hair looked fabulous and I could tell she felt ahhhmazing because of it!Response from HairCuttery • 3/11/22Hi Hannah, sharp, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/26/22Fantastic Quality Service. Lynn was so very nice and patient with me, I was afraid of course, having had so many bad experiences. Lynn was phenomenal and she actually listened to me. She new exactly what I was asking for an we even made a plan going forward for the next time. Thanks.Response from HairCuttery • 3/11/22Hi Theresa C. , thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/10/22KResponse from HairCuttery • 3/11/22Hi Mike, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/5/22I went to have my hair "shampooed, cut, and blowdried" yesterday by Trinity. I had been to her before and liked her work. I am elderly and the first thing I ALWAYS say is keep it simple, Don't try anything new. I am set in my ways.
She barely even washed it, took maybe 1 minute for the whole process. Then, she didn't even cut it, my bangs are still the same length, I can't see where she cut off an inch of anything as instructed. Then she put some kind of curling enhancer in it, which I didn't ask for, and I ended up looking like Little Orphan Annie!. I was very disappointed and will not be going back there again!Response from HairCuttery • 3/9/22Hi shirley w., we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html. Thank you and stay safe -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/21/20If I could give zero stars I would :( My daughter came in with hair down to the middle of her back, wanting a much shorter haircut. We scheduled an appointment for 6:30 got the confirmation of my text and when we showed up at 6:20 we were told our appointment was scheduled for 5:55. There was only one other customer in the store when we came in, so the young lady that was working oh, I don't even know her name, offered to cut my daughter's hair. She showed her the haircut that she wanted, and the hair on the sides was long enough to make the cut work. She started cutting with her "$900 scissors" and they could barely cut her hair. She ended up chopping off sections and started cutting her hair. She ended up with a weird bob that wasnt blended well on one side and looks like a bowl cut on the other. Instead of the intended look my daughter wanted, she ended up with an under cut that isnt even and she bawled the entire way home. She is almost 16 and this was a drastic cut for her that she was very excited about. She begged me to buy her a hat to wear to cover up the mess :( you definitely get what you pay for, at this place :( I wish I could post the pictures....It's terrible :(
- 9/25/20Honestly I don't normally leave reviews but I felt like I needed too. This has recently been my go to hair salon and even told my family about it and friends. But today I came in for a cut/blowdry with the keratin treatment which was $149 and I tipped $20. Darcy cut my hair. I didn't know she was a recently new hair stylist until half way into the process which is totally fine. I'm very easy going. But the haircut has some un-even spots and then after I thought I was done with the entire process paid and everything I got a call that she forgot to wash the product out. She kept reassuring me during the process that it is always this "sticky" and "greasy" looking. She blow dried and straightened my hair WITH the KERATIN still in it. (mind you I have never had the keratin treatment done before so I was taking her word for it). So now I have to go back inside so she can wash the product out and re-wash and blow dry and straighten my hair. While I am in the chair for the 2nd time her next appointment comes in and I can tell she is stressed out and starts rushing with my hair. So this "straight" hair I am supposed to have is now semi straight and she didn't even straighten the baby hairs. I'm just so upset because this was not cheap and it was my first time getting this treatment done and it was not a good experience. I mean I was not expecting anything but I couldn't even get a %15 off for next time or something?!?! :(
- 11/2/19Not the best. I showed the hairdresser pictures of my last haircut, front and side. And several other haircuts that were very similar. All very short, shorter on the sides and edgy. I also said I only wanted a cut. So he cuts my hair then says he's going to wash and blow dry it. And when he finishes blow-drying it, it's a bowl cut. When I point this out he argues with me that that's what I showed him. So then I was forced to have him cut it shorter to fix the bowl. It's manageable, but I don't really like it. Then he charged me for the wash and blow dry that I had told him I didn't want. Will not be going back!
- 4/3/19Dawn Hoffman has been doing my hair for years! She is without a doubt the best! She always gets me in when it’s the most convenient for me and my schedule. Many times it’s spur of the moment. The compliments from other people are never ending. Always a great job!! I can’t say enough about Dawn and the wonderful way she keeps my hair looking. Just another feather in Dawn’s outstanding cap. My daughter is autistic, and has the curliest and most unmanageable hair on the planet! She allows no one to touch her hair but Dawn!! Thanks Dawn for all you do to keep us looking good!!
- 9/21/18I have been going to this location for years and called in to meet with my normal stylist Susan only to be told she has been out for a few weeks. After explaining what I needed, they booked an appt with stylist “Julie” for a basic, simple haircut with a few lowlight foils. When I got there for my appt, not only was I told that the stylist “wasn’t comfortable” doing low light foils (which mind you is a VERY basic request), they wouldn’t accommodate me with fitting me in with another stylist because everyone was “booked” for the day. Pathetic customer service and was my last step through their doors. If I were the owner of this location, I would have done everything in my power to fix their scheduling mistake and the lack of training for their team. I’ll make sure everyone else knows of my wonderful experience with this location.
- 6/17/18Paige Helton did a phenomenal job on my hair with a somewhat complicated request!!! I cant wait to come back in a couple weeks and do some more fun colors in my hair!!! Danielle also helped and she was just as sweet and nice. Always such a great environment and reasonable prices. will definitely be back with Paige or Danielle!!! (depending on who wants to do my crazy hair colors)
- 5/25/18Paige Helton is great! She always does such a great job on my highlights and cut, she is one of my favorite stylists I've ever had. Hair Cuttery is a great place that charges reasonable prices and has a professional atmosphere... I'll be back! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Jacksonville, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 11250 Old Saint Augustine Rd Suite 13 in Jacksonville, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.