River City Marketplace
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 8/18/19Amanda Carr is a gifted and very knowledgeable hair stylist.
- 8/16/19Todd is awesome!! I use him because of his attention to detail.
- 8/15/19Stephanie Williams is AWESOME
- 8/14/19Always satisfied with the services provided by Todd & Glenda.
- 8/10/19Glenda has saved my postmenapausal thining hair
- 8/7/19My stylist, Amanda, was very helpful and did a wonderful job helping me decide how to wear my hair different yet still stay the same length. She is awesome!
- 8/6/19Stephanie is a outstanding stylist who not only gives the best haircut but also listens to the customers wants and needs. Will continue to book with her whenever I need a haircut
- 8/6/19Shelia Brockett is the best!
- 8/4/19I provided the stylist, Cindy, with a picture and explained that I wanted it shoulder length with layers so I can wear it wavy. She just glanced at the picture really quickly and proceeded to cut hastily. The back of my hair was cut at the nape of my neck first. She was very distracted helping another hair stylist who appeared to be new and didnt know the order of how to do partial highlights and also seemed to be rushing because it was very busy in there. She finished cutting and noticed that one side was cut at chin level and had to even out the other side. As a result, she ended up chopping over 14 of my hair off to give me an uneven chin length bob that angles down in the back, which was not at all what I wanted. I am very depressed over this haircut because I have a round face and it looks horrible. I will not be going back there and have already been spreading the word about this horrible experience so it does not happen to others.
- 8/3/19Ashley is awesome. Cut quality is superb and she's very knowledgable and extremely friendly!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 13249 City Square Dr in Jacksonville offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 13249 City Square Dr.haircuttery.com
731 Duval Station Rd Jacksonville, FL 32218 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(904) 696-9190(904) 696-9190
7001 Merrill Rd Ste 29 Jacksonville, FL 32277 USTEL:
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(904) 744-8200(904) 744-8200