Hair Cuttery Harbour Village
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 12/15/22Dominac was great. He made my hair look 100% better. Way over due, many dead ends.Response from HairCuttery • 12/19/22Hi Marilyn, B, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/21/22Had my hair cut by Dominic on Saturday. Had gone to him before and was always happy with the results. This visit had Wash & Cut. He was very professional. It looked great and perfect length. Would recommend him to anyone who wants someone who knows what their doing!Response from HairCuttery • 3/24/22Hi Roberta W, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/18/22Don't bother. Went in to get a trim. I assumed the stylist Karen knew I meant all of my hair. Charged $38.00 hair washed no product used only a damp blow dry. For a few $$ more I could have went to a better salon. Won't be backResponse from HairCuttery • 2/1/22Hi Mary , we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html or If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (904) 516-7814 . Thank you and stay safe -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/8/21I went to this location for my daughter. One blue dyed hair staff like in 20s, she is awful and did a bad job. She pulled my daughter’s hair like crazy and whining the whole time. On the same day evening, my daughter’s hair became frizzy again. I won’t recommend this place. Also they charged more when compare to their competitors. Waste of money.
- 5/8/21Karen Harrell is AMAZING! I've never walked away from from a cut, color and style as happy as I did before my appointment with Karen!!!!!Response from HairCuttery • 5/10/21Amber, S, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 4/10/21Mr. Dominick was awesome!!!!! he did my hair just they way I wanted but better, I love my perm curly hair, I will be back to see him again. 5 Stars ****Response from HairCuttery • 4/13/21Tania s., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 3/25/21Received worst hair cut ever. Been growing my hair out over two and a half years and go there and ask for "lite trim" and she shave part of my head.Response from HairCuttery • 3/29/21David Peigler, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. Feel free to email me I am the district leader over this area, my name is Heather to email@example.com with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 8/1/20Manager comes off really rude to employees and gives a hostile work environment impression. John was amazing though and everyone else was nice except for the manager
- 5/20/20For all my clients trying to find me my number is +19042503090. Hair cuttery made it to where we can’t access any information on our clients. I still care and would love to see you guys!
- 5/19/20I’ve been seeing my stylist MARIAH for 6yrs and now they’re closed! Thank God I found her on FB under “MARIAH HURTADO” 904-250-3090
- 4/29/20Excellent Customer Services
- 3/23/20John ALWAYS does a amazing job!!
- 2/29/20Great service from Lacy. She knows exactly how I like it.
- 2/20/20Lacey is the best!! If you need a good color and cut, go see my girl!! You will leave feeling fabulous!!
- 2/19/20Lacy always aims to please. Very professional and pleasant. Always satisfied with the results.
- 12/10/19Lacy cuts hair for both me and my husband and we are both pleased with her service AND her wonderful massage when she washes our hair!
- 10/5/19Came in at 4:30, said come back 1.5 hours later. Came back at 6:00, stylist told the lady who greeted me, nah I don't feel like cutting anymore hair. I believe she doesn't think I heard.....nice customer service, I'll tell all my friends....
- 10/4/19Monica did a beautiful job on my cut and blow out. She really made my day!
- 6/6/19Lacey has taken my hair from old, tired, dry, and damaged to healthy and vibrant. Her level of color artistry is amazing. The overall experience is an A+. Thank you, Lacey. We will be back soon.
- 4/14/19I usually go there to get my hair cuts somewhere but I changed last year. I was honestly kinda nervous since it was a “mainstream” hair salon. Honestly, it doesn’t even feel like they want you out and want your money. They actually take the time to cater to your needs in terms of hair or whatever service. Their customer service is also great along with the place being clean and staff so friendly. I would definitely recommend people to come here as this place is my favorite place to get any hair services done.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.