Hair Cuttery Duval Station Centre
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Duval Station Centre
- 9/8/23Jessica did a fantastic job on my curly hair! She is a fellow "curly girl" and knew exactly how to make my curls look their best. I will definitely book with Jessica again!Response from HairCuttery • 9/12/23Hi Susan H., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/15/22I got a dry hair cut and paid $20. Reviewing Hair Cuttery’s prices. Shampoo and cut $17 and Shampoo, Cut and Blowdry $25. So why was I charged $20? I purchased leave in product $30 and even a $5 tip. So again, why was my hair cut $20?Response from HairCuttery • 10/5/22Hi Hattie D, thank you for that feedback. When we raised our prices, it was our intention to continue to honor the original price for previously booked services. We apologize that this was not your experience. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/17/22I took my teenager daughter to get her first haircut in 4 years. Ashton took care of her. We took a picture of what we wanted and Ashton did her best to do it. When we came home I didn't like the final look. We went back and Ashton did her all to work with us. She did a wonderful job fixing my daughter's haircut. I would definitely come back and have her take care of my daughter again.Response from HairCuttery • 6/20/22Hi Indira A., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Received extra care and my hairdresser was very professional and gave me the look I was looking for! Definitely been a long time customer and all the girls are super great here!Response from HairCuttery • 3/10/22Hi Willie, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Ashton does a great job for meResponse from HairCuttery • 3/10/22Hi Judy, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/6/21Absolutely terrible. Have tried three times to get a haircut here and not ever gonna happen. They should just say appointment only. Plan and simple. They have this same day appointment sign they put out thats a joke as well. Never again not sure how that manager is but if your new to the area find somewhere else they dont want new clients at all. They have made that very clear. If its not booked with appointments the other excuse i got was sorry we have pre paids in front of you. Nope i will not recommend or send anyone there and that sucks seeing hiw i work in the same shopping center tsk tsk on your company good luck to you
- 5/9/21Service has been great in the past. However, todays appointment was terrible. I arrived at my appointment 10 minutes early to be greeted by 2 stylist who informed me that my stylist wasnt their and would get with me once one of them finished. My stylist (she never introduced her self to me so i dont even know her name, but her certificate on the wall said rhonda) ended up walking into the building 5 minutes after my appointment time. Not that big of a deal, things happen. She wasnt very talkative and hardly no interaction during the hair cut. Her hands smelled like marijuana. the hair cut was uneven. This was a big deal and things like this should not happen. I will never go back to this establishment and will encourage others to do the same.Response from HairCuttery • 5/10/21Steven J, thank you for your feedback. Hair Cuttery Family of Brands has a zero tolerance policy for discrimination. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send me a email at firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your visit and we will look into the situation.
- 3/21/21Great stylists. Trinity listens, provides great solutions and beautiful results. Sadly staff are overbooked under new management's software or philosophy, leaving the atmosphere very tense.Response from HairCuttery • 3/22/21Violet E, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please send us an email at email@example.com
- 2/20/21Unfortunately turnover at this location has led to weak stylists who lack the finishing skills which we have become accustomed. The stylist did her 'best' however my son's hair was uneven, lacked blending, and final touches looked like a character from Dumb and Dumber. I did not attempt to return because I felt it would be a waste of my time, instead we are taking our business to Great Clips who have provided consistent results for me.Response from HairCuttery • 3/5/21Hi Josh: my name is Oz and I am the Market Leader over this location and would love the opportunity to speak with you further about your experience and how we can make it right for you, please reach out to me at your convenience at firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
- 1/26/21I recently had my hair cut by Jessica! I was nervous because it was a big chop. Not only did she make me feel comfortable she also helped me decide on bangs which was the PERFECT CUT FOR ME. Not only did I leave happy and satisfied I left feeling more confident than I have in a long time.Response from HairCuttery • 2/1/21Hi Caitlin J, Caitlin J, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (904) 696-9190 to book your next appointment!
- 4/25/20Ganella is my Stylist I love her she does Me and my kids hair she is the Best she cuts and styles very well Try her she is the Best We Love her❤️
- 3/1/20What a great experience. I walked in, no appointment, I was greeted with smiles and friendly welcomes immediately. Sarah quickly and efficiently checked me in. Meme listened carefully and cut my hair with expertise and just how I asked. Checking throughout to be sure we were on the same page. A GREAT haircut, and a warm welcoming atmosphere. I will be back! Thank you Meme!
- 12/23/19Great Stylist . Broke the mold on cutting old white men’s hair . She made me feel younger . I was skeptical at first but she talks her way thru it and the end product was better than River City . She doesn’t waste your time but takes hers . Great Job Sun . Good Luck with those 4 boys . I know they all look good because of you .
- 1/12/19Ganella is cunning when it comes to prices. She quoted my mom one set of prices for my hair and the day of she quoted me another set of prices for which I did not receive the blow dry. She acted as if my hair were damp but all I received that day was a cut and flat iron
- 1/12/19Very disappointed! Stylist (Ganella) charged $15 above the cost of a cut and flat iron...$45 total. A hair cut is $18 and she initially quoted me a flat iron (style)@ $12.00. She said she blow dryed it (the hair that fell after she cut). So she basically added $15 for blow drying cut hair from my clothes Haha! What a joke. First and last time ever going there.
- 1/10/19Absolutely love this Hair Cuttery! Duval station has the nicest staff and always friendly to talk to and give great cuts/color. Wendy, Erin, Sun, Jamie, and lee are the best. For sure coming back to this location!!! Keep it up ladies!
- 7/12/18I had a 5:30 appointment July 11 with denise... ( which I made 4 days ahead of time they put me in system )I even got a text msg confirming my appointment time I texted back.. Yes.. I got there at 5:20 both hair dresser where washing clients heads.. one lady said " have a seat we wil be you " when she finally came to counter I told her I had 5:30 appointment with denise she said ok " told denise " YOUR 5:30 is her" denise said ok...I counted 6 people there waiting to be seen...they took all of them ahead of me and never said " I running a little late of nothing.."so at 6:15 I walked out ... I will not be back .. MANAGEMENT SHOULD SPEAK WITH THERE HAIR DRESSERS,PLEASE KEEP YOUR CLIENTS INFORMED...
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Jacksonville, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 731 Duval Station Rd in Jacksonville, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.