Duval Station Centre
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 8/19/19Erin is fabulous!
- 7/28/19I went to the Duval Station location. I booked my apt with Sara but she was no where to be found. Thankfully Mimi ( i believe is her name) took great care of me. I wont be booking with sara again but moving forward Mimi will get all my business
- 7/20/19Erin is the best!
- 7/16/19Sarah is amazing!
- 7/12/19I have hair that just touches my shoulders and made me pay an extra 20$ to dye the ends of my hair even though the pamphlet said that an extra 10$ was charged for a single color application if the hair went past 2 inches below the shoulder. The stylist also said that a blowdry was extra money with a dye job even though it was listed online and in the pamphlet as a part of it. She did not even attempt to dry my hair so I left with soaking wet hair that dropped everywhere.
- 7/5/19I'm absolutely sure I'll never go to any other salon, I have complicated hair issues and my girl always listens to my concerns when it comes to my style.??
- 6/21/19Erin did a wonderful job on my hair. I feel like a new woman. I would definitely recommend her.
- 6/14/19I used the app to check in. The only two hairdressers that were showing were Mimi and Sun. When I arrived son was actually leaving and Angela checked me in. I told Angela that anyone could cut my hair since I saw that Mimi was already with someone. She then proceeded to continue to check me in. She then left the store knowing that I was sitting in there waiting. she came back a few minutes later.when she came in she didn't offer to help me at all she went to the back and I don't know what she was doing but she didn't help me. Mimi then asked me if I was waiting for Angela to cut my hair I told her that I was waiting for anyone to cut my hair. And all the visits that I've had at this shop, this is the first time I felt that I was being ignored or she just didn't want to cut my hair. She has poor customer service and needs to have someone talk to her about it
- 6/13/19I will follow my stylist Sun (Sunderious) to every location if I have to. She's the only person I trust to take care of my natural hair (which is waist-length) and the only person I trust to wax my eyebrows. SHE ROCKS!
- 5/19/19Wonderful salon. Very clean, very friendly. Wendy is the best, never had such beautiful hair cuts and color. Thanks
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 731 Duval Station Rd in Jacksonville offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 731 Duval Station Rd.haircuttery.com
13249 City Square Dr Jacksonville, FL 32218 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(904) 696-8950(904) 696-8950
7001 Merrill Rd Ste 29 Jacksonville, FL 32277 USTEL:
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(904) 744-8200(904) 744-8200