Chimney Lakes Village
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 8/19/19Missy was great with my 4 year old autistic son. Her highlighting services are amazing as well. Always a pleasant experience with her!
- 8/18/19Missy is incredible, she makes me feel beautiful every time I leave.
- 7/24/19I love my stylist, Stephanie Casey. She takes the time to listen, Googles for inspiration, and asks a lot of questions to make sure she understands my wants/needs. My only criticism of Hair Cuttery is the pricing. There are many local places that offer the same services for significantly less money. If Stephanie were to leave Hair Cuttery, I would find a new salon.
- 7/21/19Katie is the bomb.com
- 7/16/19Patrice porter was very professional,very knowledgeable, and very courteous
- 7/15/19A great talent with hair cutting.
- 7/14/19I had a recent unfortunate encounter with Ayreona at the Chimney Lakes location in Jacksonville, FL. She seemed to be in a bad mood from the get go and didn't really seem to care about what I wanted. I should have walked out before I even got checked in based on her vibe, but I figured I could give her a chance; maybe she was just having a bad day. I asked for about an inch off the bottom and to rework the layers for my mid-back length hair, and I did not receive anything even close to what I wanted. She splashed water all over my forehead and eyes during the wash, and once I was in the chair, she sprayed her scissors directly in front of where my glasses were sitting on the table. She made a comment about my hair fallout (due to my thyroid condition) and I don't think that was an appropriate or tactful way to bring that up. (What if my hair was falling out because of cancer treatment??) She snagged my cartilage piercing while brushing before the cut, and she didn't double check the length of the cut with me before she started. She left me with one and a half layers (because the second layer was so uneven and choppy) and at the end said "Well you should have the shape for it now." Granted, I only asked for a wash and cut because I was not about to spend an additional $10 for a blowout. At checkout, she seemed more interested in promoting product than and gave me extra cards to "expand her client base." I tipped her well, and walked out, and got the cut fixed elsewhere shortly after. I'm sad that this the end of my affiliation with Hair Cuttery, but I don't think it will be possible to come back from an experience like this one, at least for me.
- 7/10/19Tim is awesome. He always is there to help you and all I have to do is sit down in chair and enjoy the conversation. He always knows how I want my hair cut and also goes above and beyond to ensure you leave with a smile on your face.
- 6/22/19shelise was great, will definitely request her again.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 8540 Argyle Forest Blvd in Jacksonville offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 8540 Argyle Forest Blvd.haircuttery.com
9501 Crosshill Boulevard Suite 104 Jacksonville, FL 32222 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(904) 573-1344(904) 573-1344
6001 Argyle Forest Drive Suite 20 Jacksonville, FL 32244 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(904) 771-0305(904) 771-0305