9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
paul mitchell tea tree vip experience
Massage. Refresh. Renew. Experience the cleansing and calming scalp massage service featuring Paul Mitchell Tea Tree haircare!Read More
Our Current Promotions
New Hue, New You
Change it up your way with a Color Escape package. Includes color, shampoo, haircut, and blowdry as well as a customized REDKEN chemistry treatment.
Let's go BOGO!
Get 50% off your second Paul Mitchell product when you purchase the first at regular price. Wash away everyday impurities with the Tea Tree collection; protect hair from heat damage with the Neuro line; or boost volume and protect against humidity with Invisiblewear - all buy one, get one 50% off!
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 3/17/19When I scheduled my appointment online, it was going to be $29 for a cut, wash, and blow dry. My stylist told me while my hair was being washed that it was "going to be $35 for everything today". I am a college student, so I thought maybe she was including a tip in that cost to make sure I was aware that it is polite to tip when getting your hair cut. When I went to check out she charged me $35 for a deluxe package that I had never asked for. I felt I had very clearly made my appointment with a specific request of what I wanted that day. I wanted a wash, cut, and blow dry, and that was said to be $29. But by the time I was charged for a deluxe package- without my permission, and tipped I ended up spending $40 on a hair cut. I felt frustrated because as a paying customer it should not be my responsibility to make sure I am getting what I asked for, it should be the salon policy to give what I requested and inform me of promotions or upgrades, I was not informed of promotions or upgrades they were given to me without my knowledge and I was charged for receiving them. I would not recomend Hair Cuttery to my friends or family because of this. I would like a refund for my services and expect that any deluxe shampooing or conditioning packages be asked of me, not just given to me without my consent.
- 3/4/19I have been going to this location for more than 8 years. Scheduling is so difficult and wait time is so long. Last time I called ahead and requested for an appointment, person on other end insisted no appointment was needed and when I arrived at the store 20 minutes later, there was a wait.The stylist was so rude, and argumentative. She was new to this location.
- 2/20/19Tiffany did exactly what I asked!!
- 2/10/19Great style and trim.Great stylist nice personality. I get my stylist total confidence. Love my new fix
- 2/8/19Tiffany was very confident that she would be able to match my color. She was actually indignant when I asked her if she would be able to match the color of my hair. I have foil highlights with color, not bleach. My hair color was basically blonde with highlights and low lights when I went in and very much darker when I left. I am not happy with the color, however I do not want to subject my hair to a "fix". It is not good for anyone's hair to have multiple treatments in a short period of time. At this point I do not trust Tiffany to correct the problem. When I stated that it was much darker, she just stated that it was pretty. I was in shock and didn't know what to say.
- 2/5/19Great haircut, wonderful stylist.
- 1/29/19Justin was amazing. He made my hair look stellar!!! Will definitely go back and request him. Everyone in that salon was so nice and personable.
- 1/27/19My stylist April always does amazimg work.
- 1/19/19Shelby does an amazing job is very friendly and always makes sure I am satisfied
- 1/19/19April is a talented stylist who listens to her clients and takes her time to make sure you are happy with the results. She suggests products that help you achieve the look you received. Im very happy with April recommend her to friends and family!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1613 Town Center Dr in Lakeland offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1613 Town Center Dr.haircuttery.com
5624 Fishhawk Crossing Blvd Lithia, FL 33547 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(813) 689-1133(813) 689-1133
909 E Bloomingdale Avenue Space 411 Brandon, FL 33511 USTEL:
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(813) 315-8014(813) 315-8014