Hair Cuttery Post Commons
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 1/31/23If y'all want an excellent experience, want someone who will truly listen to you and won't go rogue with your hair, then book your next hair appointment with Victoria. Ms. Victoria is an experienced hairdresser who can guide you through any and all questions that you may have regarding cuts to color. I've been going to Victoria for a few years now, and I have NEVER been disappointed. Victoria is the real deal y'all!Response from HairCuttery • 2/2/23Hi Pamela R., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/30/22Awesome stylist! Jess cut and styled my hair exactly how I was wanting it done. I have had a few cuts where I spent too much money for a cut that didn't even look like one had been done. She gave me great advice and learned stuff about hair. I have definitely found my new stylist!!!Response from HairCuttery • 12/2/22Hi Hilary M, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/18/22I only get 3 or 4 haircuts per year. Recently moved a tried Hair Cuttery in Post Commons. My stylist was Chelsea. She was very personable and professional, plus I used my military Retiree discount. I'll be back and will request Chelsea.Response from HairCuttery • 10/19/22Hi Robert H., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/21/22Every time I go there I’m never disappointed!
Mitchell, Stephanie and Romana all cut my hair just the way I like it. And it goes without saying how friendly and professional they are.
Thank you!!Response from HairCuttery • 8/25/22Hi Justin K, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/8/22My husband received the worst haircut of his life by Sarah yesterday. He explained when he sat down how he wanted it cut. The standard 3 guard on the sides and back, scissors on the top and a rounded neckline. He even communicated how far up on the sides to go. Sara didn't ask how much to take off the top and started chopping. She raised one side burn without asking him and then didn't bother to do the other sideburn. She trimmed around one ear but the other wasn't trimmed. She used a 3 guard all the way up on the top of his head. She didn't follow the part in his hair, instead made her own part. When he fixed the part she took additional hair off the already short side of the part exposing his scalp in the process. She commented that she hadn't had to make a rounded neckline in a long time. His neckline is an inch higher than it should be. His haircut looks really bad but hey hair grows back right. We paid for this haircut as well. I guess you get what you pay for when your stylist is rocking yoga pantsResponse from HairCuttery • 8/11/22Hi Elizabeth P, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/28/22Great service Kim did a fantastic job.Response from HairCuttery • 6/28/22Hi Sonja B, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and our professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again soon! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/1/21Renae spent a lot of time on my thick mop and turned it into something beautiful. I really appreciated her diligence and desire to see me happy with my hair!Response from HairCuttery • 11/5/21Hi Solyn, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/21/21My husband had his hair cut but I think whoever did it had the eyes closed. Did not trim the neck line. Really a kid can do that
- 6/16/21Samantha is an expert in cutting hair. The best haircut I have had in the 6 years I have lived in area. And she did an outstanding job on my highlights. She is a lovely girl and an expert with scissors. Thank you Samantha.
- 5/25/21Sierra did an amazing job with my cut and color! She was very friendly, and I will definitely be requesting her for future services.
- 5/25/21Our stylist Sierra is awesome. Always has great customer service, she is always so cheerful and friendly. We will definitely be returning.
- 5/3/21I went in for a much needed hair cut and color…..I’d been doing my own all through the pandemic. Sierra did an awesome job, I now feel like a new person!!
- 1/31/21Alaina is the best! The transition to my natural color is nearly complete. Great cut and great color!Response from HairCuttery • 2/3/21T.W., we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/13/21Every time I come to Hair Cuttery I'm always greeted with a warm, "hello! How are you?" I'm always very pleased with how my hair looks after every appointment.
- 1/6/21John Paul is a senior stylist who does an Amazing job I always feel so comfortable with him He is a wonderful Hairstylist I recommend him to anyone
- 10/8/20I came in about a month ago for a major cut/style. Hair was down to waist and I wanted a new look. Provided a photo of length and style I wanted. Also asked stylist to PLEASE thin my hair. She glanced at photo and said her only words to me ‘major difference’. Washed my hair, turned me away from mirror and hacked away. Now, I wanted mid-shoulder length. She cut it to tops of shoulders, did not thin, blew out literally a little piece of the front and said I was done. Soaking wet hair, couldn’t tell what it really was going to look like. Let’s just say it is by far the WORST cut I’ve ever gotten. I have seriously thick, poofy hair from my ears up. Only way it looks ok is up in a pony tail, but then it’s so uneven in the back that I can’t even pull off a full pony. Will NEVER walk back in. And will gladly tell everyone I know how awful this woman was. Never got her name, all I know is long grey hair and completely anti social.
- 8/26/20I have found the Best hair stylist her name is Samantha she is amazing! I feel like I have had the hair dresser for the Stars. You will too. Thank you Samantha.
- 8/23/20Kudos out to two very talented Stylist John Turner for giving me the absolute perfect hair color and Christy Lynn for directing me on choosing my beautiful new hair and an amazing job styling it they made me and make me feel like a complete new person! Thank you John and Christy keep up the good work.
- 8/21/20I am a hairdresser from NY and I had the best Haircut, Blowdry by John today. I was also observing the beautiful hair extensions being done. The clients walking out of the Wickham4400 location looked happy and their cuts were precision and beautiful!!HIGHLY RECOMMEND, CLEAN and PROFESSIONAL
- 3/3/20Jess is awesome! I am so happy with my haircut and style!!! Cannot wait to see you again
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Melbourne, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 4100 N Wickham Rd #114 in Melbourne, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.