Hair Cuttery First Merritt Center
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
First Merritt Center
- 3/31/23Not only is this place more expensive than most places they butcher your hair with a smile. I went there on a whim because it was the only place open after I got off of work worst mistake ever! As I'm getting my haircut the lady asked how do you like it, I said it's a little choppy can you blend it in a little more on one side. She tries to blend it in with her shears and makes it worse, then proceeds too grab the clippers and makes it completely uneven. At this point I knew she was either doing it on purpose or was totally incompetent. Either way I left the place with an uneven haircut. Worst place ever to get your haircut. Highly recommend that if you are trying to get a haircut and they are the only place open wait for your normal hair Cuttery to be open.
- 3/31/23Worst haircut ever,not only is it more expensive than other places they butcher your hair with a smile.I asked the woman who was cutting my hair to blend one side as it was choppy and she butcher's it even worse. Now my hair is uneven and I have to either wait for it to grow back out or go to another shop to fix it. Never going back, and if you want a haircut and it's the only place open wait for your normal shop to be open so you don't end up like me
- 2/25/23I came in to get my two kids haircuts, ask politely if I could. She said someone would be with with me. 40 minutes later, not a single one of the four or five stylist said a single word to me or even checked us in. One went out to smoke right in front of the building. While the other one sat on her phone looked at me and then walk to the back. Worst customers service I’ve experienced in awhile.Response from HairCuttery • 3/7/23Hi Noelle , thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/28/23I had an appointment at 1pm & arrived 10 minutes early. One stylist was open & another finished. They asked what time I had an appointment, & they left! The stylist working said they were nowhere to be found. Because I didn’t have a specific assigned stylist, they were not concerned even though my appointment was at 1pm…bad customer service!Response from HairCuttery • 2/7/23Hi Lynne N., thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize that there were issues with your appointment. We do our best to schedule our Guests and confirm appointments in order to ensure the best salon experience. Please give us a chance to make it up to you. We invite you to call the salon directly to make an appointment and our team of salon professionals will make sure you’re taken care of. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/15/23So I came in today after booking an appointment online at last minute, not knowing exactly what to expect because my hair was black and I wanted platinum blonde foils all over . I walked in and was soon brought back to a station for my hair needs . I have been really depressed about my hair . Hannah had Immediately through out some ideas and we ran with it . I’m so in love with my highlights . I feel so much more confident about myself and hair . She was very respectful and caring . We had great conversation during the hair process . I’d love to book with you any time I have hair needs . Thank you again sweet girl you did amazing.Response from HairCuttery • 1/23/23Hi Chas w , thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/27/22Mike gave me the best fade I've ever had!Response from HairCuttery • 9/1/22Hi Will, H, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/15/22This was the worst hair cuttery I have ever been to this location makes me never want to go back to this franchise ever again! I came in for a regular cut, I didn’t even want my hair washed as soon as I walked in a was treated badly and looked at very badly and talked to rudely plus I have to pay $24 for a uneven hair cut I would have been better off letting my toddler cut my hair with scissors! I can’t believe the things the lady's yeah not just one but both women could not keep there opinions to there self they keep laughing at me and saying rude things which was totally so unprofessional that my husband didn’t even want to get his hair cut anymore because he was hearing what the lady’s was saying to me I literally felt so bad about my self a salon is supposed to be a good fun and good experience but it made me feel like I never want to get my hair cut again! Seriously they should be firedResponse from HairCuttery • 6/21/22Hi Chloe, A, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/18/22being a snow bird I was sceptical. Tina was wonderful helpful and friendly even knowing I would probably be going home before another appointment was necessary.Response from HairCuttery • 3/24/22Hi patsy b, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/10/22My experience with Michael at this location was extremely off-putting, unprofessional, and completely uncomfortable. Throughout the entire appointment he made unprofessional comments regarding my appearance and asked inappropriate questions regarding my personal life. In addition, there were numerous instances where his hands lingered or brushed inappropriately against me. The entire experience was beyond uncomfortable and inappropriate.Response from HairCuttery • 2/1/22Hi Tabitha E, we are very sorry and we understand how your experience must have been frustrating for you. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html or If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (321) 452-7992. Thank you and stay safe -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/27/21Great haircutResponse from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hello Patricia B., we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/15/20Dalton trimmed up my curly pixie today and i have to say, he is the ONLY hairdresser that nailed it! Exactly what I like and he listened to me. No weird holes and he thinned the meeting points beautiful. It is all very cohesive. I will be back to see Dalton! Hes awesome!
- 10/8/20Very nice place to get the hair cut. Hair stylist ashley was amazing.
- 10/4/20stephanie is a great stylist she is the only one i will go to she alwaysis friendly my kids love her i would not go any where else. the atore is always clean and staff are friendly! i love haircuttery.i followed steohanie from cocoa and wouldnt have it any other way! thanks steohanie
- 10/3/20Great Customer Service. Stylist Rita is amazing she Interact with the customers and make sure they satisfy with the looks.
- 9/26/20First visit to this Hair Cuttery and noticed how clean and professional it is. Rita cut my hair and really listened to me on what I wanted in a style. She also made suggestions which I appreciated.
I will be back.
- 9/20/20Angie is an amazing hairstylist and colorist. She always does an amazing job with my hair. T
- 9/19/20Cheyenne is AMAZING! SO HAPPY WITH MY NEW CUT AND HIGHLIGHTS!!
- 9/11/20My experience at hair cuttery was awesome! After a year of having nothing done to my hair, Cheyenne made me look better than ever! Will definitely be coming back.
- 9/10/20Jamie was an amazing stylist!
My experience of getting my hair colored and cut by Jamie exceeding my expectations. She took time and care as she worked on my hair. I could tell she really enjoys her job.
- 9/5/20Great costumer service. Cheyenne was my stylist, and she did amazing!!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.