Hair Cuttery Plaza Del Paraiso
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Plaza Del Paraiso
- 5/3/22i wouldn’t even give a star to this place…..
I am extremely devastated i went in today 5/3/22 to just cut my tips and ended up getting almost my whole hair chopped off and unevenly cut EXTREMELY UNEVEN by Marion. in this location after numerous times if telling her i wanted JUST THE TIPS. She insisted in cutting more. And Got caught up and distracted in talking to me and kept cutting and cutting. After i had advised i did not want my hair short. which mind you i still felt bad and even tipped her. How ridiculous. I am extremely upset on how horrible this experience was. I am so disappointed i wish i can take a picture of this messResponse from HairCuttery • 5/4/22Hey there, Michelle, M, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 2/17/22If I could give zero stars best believe I would . I am posting this because my hair wasn’t even cut with scissors . I suffer from high functioning depression and anxiety , and this traumatized me . I couldn’t even tell them to stop doing my hair , I froze because she didn’t even use scissors. I love hair cuttery I have been to hair cuttery since I was 13 years old , and never have I seen someone cut my hair the tool she used and it left me with bald spots and very thin hair . I am sorry but this was the worst experience, and I called to complain and she told me “what do you want me to do now?” I didn’t even have to tell her my name . She knew who I was on the phone , she knew what she did to my hair .. SHE HAD THE SAME HAIR CUT AS THE ONE SHE GAVE ME . I am so upset . Her name is YANES. Email me as soon as possible. I tried to speak to a manager and the manager wasn’t there which is fine but I need to speak to someone as soon as possible. This is embrassing and very upsetting . I have to cut my hair below my ears because of what she did to my hair . I know it’s just hair and what not but I did not except them to do this to my hair … I am literally bald.Response from HairCuttery • 3/9/22Hey there, Alexsandra L, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/7/22Always an excellent customer service, never disappointed, a place with a great vibe and very friendly stylists.Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Georgina, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22Pilar is truly amazing.Response from HairCuttery • 1/26/22Hey there, Mary, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22I've been Pilar's client here for years -- always perfect service with easily accessible hours and a very professional staff. Wouldn't go anywhere else.Response from HairCuttery • 1/26/22Hey there, Jim, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 12/5/21I went to get my haircut but came home disappointed. On the back is slanted to one side not even. At the salon I couldn't really tell since my hair is dark and the cover is also dark. My blow dry looked very unprofessional my roots are curly . My hair looks puffy. She passed the iron on it too looks like only on the tips. The while point of going to the salon is for a "professional " to do your hair so it looks better. That was not my case. I expected better for a $40 blow dry. The stylist kept saying my hair would look better the day after. I had to come home and fix it myself. I think I should get my money backResponse from HairCuttery • 12/6/21Hey there, Celine S. , thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 11/15/21Tiff has been doing my daughter hair ever since another hairstylist messed it up my lil girl hair has been growing so beautifully and long all thanks to tiff she saved my daughter hair…Response from HairCuttery • 11/17/21Hey there, Kayla Ordaz , we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 11/15/21Tiff is the best hairstylist I know she take her time to know what you want and she is a very funny person and she is a great person so if you want your hair done go and see tiff I promise you won’t be disappointedResponse from HairCuttery • 11/17/21Hey there, Jacquelyn Ordaz , we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 12/13/19Janice gave me best haircut I have had in a long time. She is very good.
- 9/16/18Took my mom for a Hair Cut and the stylist Irene did a horrible job, she cut her hair uneven leaving her looking awful. I will not recommend doing any hair service with Irene.
- 5/3/18They have no idea on men’s hair cut it was so bad I had to go to another place blocks from them pay to fix the disaster they made with my hair the other barber ask me if they use a lawn machine in my hair that’s how bad it was so upset even when back to show them a real cut will never go back to this place the girls in there never accepted any responsability so bad
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.