Hair Cuttery Kendale Lakes Mall Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
15% off add on services m - th
Save 15% on select add-on services M - TH including Gloss, Clarifying treatments, Waxing, and more.
Mention Code "A58". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Thurs. Not combinable with any service other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 10/26/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Kendale Lakes Mall Shopping Center
- 1/24/22Awesome!!! Gloria is a superb stylist who gave my daughter one of the best haircuts I’ve ever seen, it was executed with perfection which is not an easy task on Asian hair, I hope we always continue receiving the same results, ty!Response from HairCuttery • 1/26/22Hey there, Eva, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/11/22I was 18 minutes late for My appointment highlights/long hair at 4 pm (got stocked in traffic) the hair stylist was upset.. didn’t even wanted to look at me complaining that they close at six and was already passed 4 pm and that she was ready to take care of another customer boy for a hair cut ..she Made me feel so uncomfortable that I turned my back and left.. I will never come back to that locationResponse from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Elaide, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/7/22Daima is great love the way she does mu hair I have been going for yearsResponse from HairCuttery • 1/20/22Hey there, Ana, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22The best!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Response from HairCuttery • 1/26/22Hey there, Jossette, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22VERY GOODResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Jarrow, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 11/10/21Came for a wash and blow dry and was charged $36 and I have fine hair and a short bob. I should been charged a simple blow dry which on the website shows $24. When I came to the store to request price change lady named Mirta called manager, Yaremis, who couldn't give me a clear explanation why I was charged so much when it clearly states on the website the difference between both blow dry prices. Nothing was fixed and I will NEVER come back again. Only reason I realized difference in pricing was because I was trying to schedule another blow dry appointment, what a shame! Also when I asked for the corporate office phone number and the answer I was given was to look for it in the website myself!Response from HairCuttery • 11/11/21Hey there, Sarah C, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 11/10/21Great serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 11/11/21Hey there, Doris A., we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 2/2/20Went in and got my first pixie cut. Love the service so much went back 2 weeks later to get a more extreme pixie. The women that work there are so nice and i was so happy with both styles i left with. Looking forward to going back.
- 11/15/19La mejor Diama, corto se hombre súper
- 11/15/19Diama is the best. By far the only hair stylist I let touch my hair. She does exactly what I ask for and is loving. You rock Diama
- 7/20/19Love it Daima P. Is great stylist. Have been going to her for long time she is great.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.