Hair Cuttery Plaza Alegre
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 11/4/23Me encanta este salón, me gusta mucho su amabilidad, servicio y atención. Especialmente la estilista Luz Cosme, es muy profesional y el trato con el cliente es a inigualable .Response from HairCuttery • 11/6/23Hey there, Margarita G, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
- 11/4/23If I could give zero stars to Milagros… I would. My daughter went in for a trim. She showed a picture to her and said that she wanted that style but shorter. Milagros gave her a pixie cut that makes her look like a 60 year old. I had my teenager crying for hours last night. This has never happened here before. Even at the end when I told her to stop… she kept chopping away. Awful awful experience with her.Response from HairCuttery • 11/6/23Hey there, LM, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 9/11/23Not satisfiedResponse from HairCuttery • 9/12/23Hey there, Isabel , thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 8/23/23Salon manager called and left message saying to contact her about my review and they would try to fix what went awfully wrong with my haircut. How can you fix a hair cut that had been in three staircase looking layers? Really Daisy? What you need to do is make certain you hire professionals not amateurs.Response from HairCuttery • 8/24/23Hey there, Olga H. , thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 5/3/23I think it’s so hard to find someone who knows how to cut hair these days. I’ve gone to high end salons and usually always come back with an uneven haircut. I am so happy I found Damisela. She has cut my hair twice and I am always so pleased with her work. I will never let anyone else cut my hair. Thank you Damisela.Response from HairCuttery • 5/4/23Hi Janet, It is our goal to consistently provide the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction, and your review is a testament to our efforts. We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with us and met your expectations, we will make sure Damisela knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Awesome professional stylists. On time appointments and great hair advice.Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Michele, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22Great customer service,very professionalResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Barbara, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22Very good experience. Susy was greatResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Ivette, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 12/4/21Discourteous customer serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 12/6/21Hey there, Marcos S, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 9/29/21I came during lunchtime to get a quick trim- nothing fancy just a trim. There were two stylists working and they were both with people. A male stylist told me they were booked until 1:30. I said fine, and made an appointment for 1:30. So I come back and get ignored when I walk in. Eventually a female stylist says to take a seat. Okay, I sit down but still no one bothers to get my information. The same guy that I made an appointment with an hour earlier ignores me. I wait 15 minutes before walking out. It’s not okay to not respect a client’s time. And customer service 101 is to at least acknowledge your client, even if you can’t assist them right away. Won’t come back here.Response from HairCuttery • 10/4/21Hey there, Bethany T., thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 2/24/21FIRST TIME CUSTOMER....SO PLEASED WITH WHOLE EXPERIENCE THERE....PROFESSIONALLY Cautious regarding COVID protocol...SAFE ENVIORNMENT...COURTEOUS and knowledgeable stylists...left grinning ear to ear. Was kinda nervous..cuz you just never know what you get but GREAT EXPERIENCE.... HIGHLY RECOMMENDResponse from HairCuttery • 2/25/21Hi Maggie W, Maggie W, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 12/22/19My hair stylist was Maylin, is very professional and pay attention to details.
- 10/8/19I was not too sure whether to cut my hair and highlights, and Leticia really look at me and proposed a great hair cut and color for my highlights. I am super happy with the results and definitely recommend her! Great job Lety!! Thank you!
- 10/8/19Me encanta el corte y servicio que me a dado Leticia en el dia de hoy. Muchas gracias!
- 8/12/19I have been coming here for 10 years, my son grow up getting haircuts from Damisela. I no longer live in the area, but I come al the way from sunny isle beach to get my highlights and my son for his monthly haircut. Damisela is the best.
- 11/28/18Salon is beautiful and comfortable. Great customer service with professional stylists. Thank you, Daisy Bueno, for always knowing what I need to look my best! I absolutely love my new hair color and cut. YOU ARE AWESOME!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Miami, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 14640 Sw 26th St in Miami, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.