Hair Cuttery Corsica Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 7/16/22So thankful to have this salon around the corner from my house. Was able to schedule appt online a short time before and was lucky enough to have Yriskely again to wash and blow out hair before my son's 8th birthday later today. She was finishing up with a gentleman as I arrived. She is an awesome stylist! There was a young lady who came in frazzled about needing her hair done after my appt began, and I believe I may have bumped her spot for scheduling online 30 min before my appt. Yriskely was professional and stayed calm despite hearing this lady not understanding the confusion. I believe she would benefit from scheduling online and from compassion in knowing places have less personnel in these times. Yriskely would have been worth the wait. Happy to clarify incident if needed. You have a great employee.Response from HairCuttery • 7/18/22Hey there, Ida. F , we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 5/26/22Best Haircut I Ever Had The Most Best ExperienceResponse from HairCuttery • 6/6/22Hey there, Ellis, T , we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 3/17/22I will never go there again is the first time in my life that they did the worst hair cut there is a asian lady there, that she does not know how to cut hair at all.The worst service ever. Does not desrve no even 1 star at all.Response from HairCuttery • 3/30/22Hey there, Alberto F, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 11/24/21Regretfully my experience today was beyond t unprofessional and rudest that I’ve encountered by a service provider . Upon paying bill for service provided , I’ve inquired about why on board is was reflected blow dry being provided with color , and Olga who identified herself as the manager mentioned that because a “different “ brush was used by my stylist , price changed . Olga is rude , lacks customer service skills and is very immature to hold any pósition in this salon . After reviewing my receipt , I was able to prove being over charged , she didn’t even know how to credit me and became angry and frustrated, much less apologetic , Angry and me the client is calmly trying to solve what could be a human error . Very nasty , cold person . She contacted another manager to assist and kept going towards the back of salon to speak on the phone . She never apologized for the error made . Was frowned as if me asking a simple question bothered her . I also mentioned that the salon was advertising $10 off of first color treatment , she didn’t want to or knew how apply the coupon and became upset to do her job . Very bad experience. Wish there was an audio so she can be listened to and way of addressing herself to me . I couldn’t and still don’t understand why was this woman so uptight . Furthermore , She happens to be knew at salon , she shouldn’t be behind a desk requiring customer service at all . People like her will break the success of any business . Nasty , cocky Attitude . Is unfortunate because the hairstylists are amazing . She is a very bittered woman . Needs In depth training for customer service . Rude individual.Response from HairCuttery • 11/29/21Hey there, Carolina V, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 9/19/21I had Lisbet as my prefer hairstylist. She is very professional and a pleasure to be her client. Am always very please with her work and will go to her anytime.Response from HairCuttery • 9/23/21Hey there, Gloria S., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 9/11/21Lisbet is the best! I've been coming to her since April (4 months so far) for weekly care because I broke my wrist and now as my permanent stylist! She is soo caring and helpful. Wouldn't go anywhere else now. Also, was able to accomodate my scheduling need for an extra early appointment. Incredibly thankful for the wonderful & talented person you have working for your company! She's a gem!Response from HairCuttery • 9/13/21Hello, Ida. F , thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 8/9/21I took my mom for a haircut I normally go there for her haircuts. I only get haircut done for her she does not get any shampoo or conditioner done. Because I only request haircut only. I’ve never had a problem taking her and just having a haircut only. On Saturday, August 7 I had a 3 o’clock appointment. There was a new gentleman there I told him that my mom just needed a haircut that she did not need no wash or conditioner. He proceeded to do her haircut once she was finished I was ready to pay and he said to me that it was $22 plus the time and if I wanted to leave a tip I did leave a tip of eight dollars but at that point I was shocked that he was charging me $22 just for her haircut. I looked at the board and I saw the pricing list which state it cut shampoo and and conditioner was $22 plus tax. I replied to him why he was charging me the full amount when my mother only got a haircut. I was disappointed with this gentleman at this time he tells me well do you want me to wash and condition her hair now I told him no that’s not right you should’ve said something at the beginning. Not when I question you why were you charging me $22 plus tax. In reality I paid $30 just to get my mothers haircut with no conditioner and no shampoo. I’ve always been to this hair Cuttery to get my mothers haircut for the past five years. This would be the last time that I will visit this hair Cuttery. Need to get better customer service. Now I wonder why was the salon empty on a Saturday when is usually full. I will never visit this hair Cuttery again it was very convenient for me I live around the corner in the same neighborhood but I guess I will have to go elsewhere. I hope you understand my frustration and make a note of this thank you very much have a pleasant day.Response from HairCuttery • 8/9/21Hi Alicia Moa, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Just so you know all of our haircuts include a shampoo and conditioner. So that being said , Wilson did charge the correct price for the haircut. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 7/22/21Question: Does Bertha no longer work at this location? She was my go to hairdresser. I have been calling the location's phone number and it rings and rings and then goes to a busy signal.Response from HairCuttery • 7/26/21Hi Linda S., Linda S., thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 5/28/21First thing they ask me is do I speak Spanish- I say no and they so no appointment. We are busy but the place is empty and 2 people not doing anything at the computer and one just finished and was sweeping floor.. not coolResponse from HairCuttery • 6/1/21Hello, C, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 6/28/18Merlyn is the best!!! She is very professional and make a good job
- 5/1/181 star is too much! I would upload a picture of the disaster they made of my hair but funny enough you can't. Run as fast as you can AWAY from any hair cuttery
- 2/8/18Went in to get a new color. Left with same color and $50 less.Response from HairCuttery • 2/13/18Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact our Client Services at 866-257-8953. Thank you and have a lovely day!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Miami, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 15751 Sw 152nd St Ste B in Miami, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.