Hair Cuttery Dadeland Station
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
15% off add on services m - th
Save 15% on select add-on services M - TH including Gloss, Clarifying treatments, Waxing, and more.
Mention Code "A58". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Thurs. Not combinable with any service other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 10/26/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 12/27/22Amazing Customer service, been there with Miguel and Monique and they are EXPERTS✨Response from HairCuttery • 12/30/22Hey there, Sarah C, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 10/10/22I asked for a root touch up, but she rehighlighted my hair instead. I can't wear my hair in a ponytail, because it looks like i have stripes and the highlights don't start until an inch back from my hair line.Response from HairCuttery • 10/11/22Hey there, Rachel P, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 7/17/22Worst Customer Service Ever! First and last time I go to this location. I booked my appointment only for a simple haircut and blowdry. On the website, this service is $35 but they charged me $57 because my hair touches my shoulders. Instead of a Salon where I'm supposed to relax and feel good, I felt I was in the flea market with the most inappropriate conversation among the hairstylist.Response from HairCuttery • 7/18/22Hey there, Nancy Perez, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 8/9/21I've been to this place many time and always go with Irene, but today I booked online and Irene was not available, so Ivette was going to my hair, so ask
to do wave bounce I didn't want straight and she said I don't how that need it flat and I toll Irene alway dose it. If I would've known that Irene was there I would've booked with Irene. Ivette is rude and not a professional.Response from HairCuttery • 8/9/21Hey there, Marline C, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 11/30/19The worst haircut ever. The lady that took care of me spend almost 2 h (!) on simple cut and blow dry. Besides that everywhere was hair from previous clients she used rusty cuff links that opened with her mouth (! disgusting)and completely didn’t understand what I asked her for. During her performance she left to the car because needed to bring something and left me on the chair. Pitifull place. Regret that I cannot give zero stars.
- 2/26/18Great customer service. Eduardo the stylist is amazing, very friendly and he did an excellent job. I will come back here.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.