Hair Cuttery Fountain Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 11/13/23Lupe does an excellent job, especially with blonde colors , she did my daughter, a butterfly cut with curtain bangs , beautiful! Lupe is her name .Response from HairCuttery • 11/14/23Hey there, Lidia S, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 3/2/23Great service ! Paulina is the best !Response from HairCuttery • 3/3/23Hey there, Caridad C, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 4/17/22If there were zero stars I would have chosen that! Worst place ever and the Manager is terrible. We booked only an hair style for $25 dollars and a special occasion style for $45 and we ended up paying $80 for each one! That’s crazy how they make up prices and they let us know after they already started! They told us that the style passed from $25 to $48 after the shampoo when it was already too late. It’s totally unfair. They are very unprofessional and extremely rude. The style pf my hair was cute and the man did a great job but not as expected and the prices online are definitely different. The brushes full of hair of previous clients and dirty. I have even called before going to make sure the price was that one and they said that it was not true. But the worst attitude was the one of the manager. The environment was so sad and lonely. Stay away from this place and these people!Response from HairCuttery • 4/19/22Hey there, Carlotta, B, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/7/22Except for the manager who is extremely rude, nasty and even embarrases the stylist in front of the clients, she yells and screams and should be called out for this great disrespect. All other stylist are wonderful and I have been going there since it opened through the prior owner. She needs human resource and humanity class and classes on how to respect clients and colleaguesResponse from HairCuttery • 1/26/22Hey there, Delia, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 6/18/21Horrible service and they erase their bad reviews!Response from HairCuttery • 6/21/21Hi Danielle M, Danielle M, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 6/18/21Anyone smart enough with a brain would AVOID this place at all costs!! I went there for a change from light ash blonde to grey and Elina who claimed to be a daily manager turned it into lilac, grey, ash blonde hair. After 2 weeks I went back to get it fixed and Elina had me waiting 40 min to then tell me she didn't have the Oleoplex protecting treatment I had paid for $30 originally. I left angry and called the following day. Complained to real manager Elsidra who said she would gladly set an appt to fix it in another store. That she would call me tomorrow. Tomorrow came and no call. 2 days after I called and no Elsidra to be found. These people are practicing with clients. They don't know how to run a business making customers 1st. They're ruining people's hairs and DO NOT RETURN YOUR MONEY after the damage. I paid $160 for haircut, bleach and color. They did a terrible job in both the service and customer satisfaction!!! NEVER AGAIN!! I will warn everyone I know about Hair Cuttery as I'm not the only angry customer who's hair they ruinResponse from HairCuttery • 6/21/21Hi Maggie P, Maggie P, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 12/4/20Great!!! I’ve been a customer for several years now. I won’t go anywhere else. The two ladies who have attended to me and the others members are courteous and polite. They know color treating very well thank you Paulina and Jeannie for being so great always!Response from HairCuttery • 1/6/21Hi Isis P, Thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Miami, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 9971 W Flagler Street Suite 120 in Miami, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.