Hair Cuttery Publix At Steeplechase
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Publix At Steeplechase
- 2/9/23Shay is the best!! She is very knowledgeable and current with the trends of today and also experienced enough to know how to slay any classic style you may want. Cut color or style, women or men! Shay is your girl!Response from HairCuttery • 2/22/23Hi Mel B , thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/3/22I have been going in all summer to get my hair washed and blown out following surgery on my finger, and every time I’ve gone in I’ve been charged $25-28 depending on the stylist. Today, the stylist charged me $38! She said that’s the charge when it takes longer and your hair is long - it’s the same length as it has been all summer. It also took less than 40 minutes, and the deluxe blowout she charged me for says 60 minutes on the website when scheduling! So why now is it different? I paid it, even though I know it was wrong. I wish I had specifically requested Marianne! I hope someone teaches Sharon about customer service. On a good note, my hair does look good, just not worth $38 +tip, as yes, I still tipped her.Response from HairCuttery • 9/14/22Hi Elizabeth D, thank you for your feedback. We recently increased our prices to better support our Salon Professionals during the pandemic. We hope you agree that our hardworking salon teams are well worth the price of your service. We hope that you will come back and see us again soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/16/22I called a week in advance and clearly stated I wanted two simple Dutch braids in my hair. This we the day of my 21st birthday party, and I didn’t think this hairstyle would be too difficult to do. I called and told them the exact style I want and they say no problem. Come time for my appointment I get there and the woman working with me says ‘Alright sounds good.’ Two minutes later: ‘Wait what are Dutch braids? I can’t do Dutch braids. Do you want French braids?’ And I went absolutely not. I’m not paying $26 for the hairstyle I don’t want. She looked around the room asking what Dutch braids were and I could see everyone just shrug their shoulders not even trying to help. Clearly no one cared enough to help out. Save your money y’all, go to Haile Village Spa and Salon. They went above and beyond by fitting me in on such short notice after Hair Cuttery fell so short. They got me two Dutch braids in 20 minutes, and they were so sweet and actually sounded like they enjoyed their jobs, unlike some people(Hair Cuttery). Hair Cuttery, do better, or find better stylists.Response from HairCuttery • 4/19/22Hi Ellen F. , thank you for your feedback. We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/2/22Made appt over week before and get there after driving 30 min and they tell me they tried to call and cannot get me in. This was may first visit. So disappointed and horrible serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 4/3/22Hi Jenifer , we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html or If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (352) 332-0051 . Thank you and stay safe -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/10/22Haircut good. Unfortunately the stylist seemed like she didn't want to be there. Although she was friendly with the customer in the next chair, I got nothing.Response from HairCuttery • 3/9/22Hi Anon. A, thanks for the 3 star review. While some companies may settle for average, this just isn't our style. Please let us know how we can turn this into a 5 star rating for your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/9/22Great customer service! Robin listened to how I wanted to have my hair cut and she absolutely nailed it! She is personable and friendly. I hope she stays at this location forever as it’s very convenient for me.Response from HairCuttery • 3/11/22Hi Mary F, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/8/21Thank you, Monika, for doing a great job!!! I felt so much better after you cut my hair.Response from HairCuttery • 10/11/21Hi Kevin, D, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team especially Monika met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We'd love to see you again, soon. Feel free to give us a call at (352) 332-0051 to book your next appointment! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/22/21I agree with CM. Downhill real fast! When this place opened up a couple of years back it was full of great stylists. Now it's a total gamble unless you got lucky enough to find one that does it right and stuck with them....until they leave, which happens with alarming frequency now. I also pay for shampoo and cut but never get the shampoo. Nowadays one is lucky if they go in the middle of the day and there isn't a makeshift "closed" sign on the door. It used to be $18 for a shampoo and cut. Now it is $22 so it's worse AND more expensive.Response from HairCuttery • 9/24/21Hi TJ, we are sorry and we understand how your experience must have been frustrating for you. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter, please feel free to call us at (904) 548-1445. Thank you and stay safe -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/5/21Just paid a 15 % tip on my products along with my service. Not to happy giving $15 tip on a $22 cut. Had to ask for a shampoo. No blow dry.Response from HairCuttery • 9/9/21Hi Tracy, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/30/21Had another Cheryl when I was there before. I made an appointment with “Cheryl” and was a different person. No mask. Not pleasant or cordial. Acted like the last thing she wanted was to cut my hair. No shampoo although what I signed up for was shampoo and cut. When I got home my hair looked like a tulip bulb. Shaved up over my ears and all one length on the sides. I said I wanted to leave some length, but not that kind of length. Had Meldy before and she is great, but she didn’t appear to have any appointments available for a while. This place has gone downhill fast! Horrible!Response from HairCuttery • 8/18/21C.M., thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 3/21/21I got a perm so I was there for a long time. The people were so nice and fun and my hair turned out fantastic.. I had a great experience there!Response from HairCuttery • 3/22/21Erica D, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 3/12/21Barber was unpleasant. Can’t remember her name but she had colorful hair. $22 for a simple men’s hair cut is also OOF
- 1/7/20Great haircut and customer service. Thanks Meldy for the best haircut I’ve had in years.
- 7/20/19Shameful customer service skill! they claim to close by 8pm but when i got in at 6:30pm the lady tried to push me away saying i need to wait for an hour till they finish their ONLY customer they are working on, i told her i’m willing to wait but again told me they cannot guarantee i could have my haircut so i left.. i swear i will not going back EVER again with such unreasonable customer service and to think i had service at this branch countless times.. there are a lot of other salons if they continue this kind of attitude i won’t be surprised they’ll lost every one of them! Sayonara Hair Cutlery, RIP!
- 3/22/19My husband and I both got haircuts by Tomeka. We are just really pleased. Our cuts are great.
- 9/18/18I just wanted to make sure everyone knows how great Michael is - he was friendly and listened patiently to what I needed done. I was growing out an unfortunate pixie cut and he was able to get my hair looking great again, and did it all with a smile. I will always ask for him from now on!
- 2/13/18Awful doesn't begin to describe it,I had Terrible and traumatizing experience. Went in with long straight hair, after 4 hours wound up with my hair multiple lengths which was extremely noticeable and looking like a fluff ball. I actually have to go again to try to get it fixed somehow. I left in tears! Unfortunately I can't rate it 0 stars
- 12/20/17Melody has done my hair for 11 years since I came to Gainesville Area. She knows just what needs to happen to make my hair lay well and easy to care for. She has also taken care of boy of my boys hair and that is saying alot.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.