Lake Nona Plaza
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 8/19/19Two of the ladies working during my visit were rude and unprofessional. I made an appointment online and showed up on time, but was told I would have to wait appx 75 minutes. I came back within that timeframe and had to wait an additional 25 minutes while the staff members were chatting with each other and other clients although their haircuts were completed. it was rude and unprofessional.
- 8/16/19Brittany does an excellent job and is very accommodating. My daughter are very happy with the services she provided us.
- 8/14/19I liked the man that did my hair. He was good and I would go back for him. If he was not there I would not stay. Some of the female stylists are not friendly. One in particular only seemed to be interested in seeing her family. My son and I sat there she locked eyes with us and completely ignored us. No hello no how may I help you not even can I get you checked in.
- 8/12/19Shannon is a great stylist!
- 8/10/19I checked in on line and still waited at the salon for more than 1/2hr after arriving at the designated time, according to the mobile app. Total wait time after on line check in was more than 1 hour. On line check in was totally useless. I had to wait behind all customers at the salon upon arrival. Very bad experience.
- 8/3/19I dint like the fact that i make an appointment at 11 and arrive at 1050 only to find my stylist is cutting someone's hair. Then after she was dine she took. Another client . It was 1130 when i finally was taken back. I specifically told her i had another appt and needed my hair done at 11. She told me no problem . So i felt like she rushed through my service. I notice this is how the salon operates. it didn't matter if you make an appointment the stylist still take clients and make you wait. Plus they have to stop to answer phone calls. What ever happened to a receptionist? Very frustrating to the customer. It makes me deel like my haircut will be messed up because the atylist has to stop cutting and answer a one.it also seems like the cist of a highlight is climbing . I psid 157.00 not including tip . I can pay this at a dinner salon and not have my appointment started a half hour late, olus i get iffered a drink and the focus is on me not the stylist trying to make sales and awuota cor the day. The stylist is excellent at her knowledge of hair. But i am very dissatisfied with the increase cost , by the way i have very thin hair and feel i pay the same orice for ackient with thick long hair. Hair cuttery is more of a low end budget hair salon as i thought but the prices doesnt reflect the service . Its more like high end prices for low end service. I'll be going back to Aveda where I'll get my money's worth
- 8/2/19Hope was amazing! She was so sweet and taught me some hair tricks for my bangs!
- 7/28/19Cynthia did a great job on my sons hair. She listened and provided suggestions. Love her!
- 7/24/19She was great at fulfilling the best cut for my style hair. Thank you!
- 7/21/19The salon is clean and the stylists are friendly. Hope is a wonderful stylist.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 13832 Narcoossee Road in Orlando offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 13832 Narcoossee Road.haircuttery.com
13880 Landstar Blvd Orlando, FL 32824 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PMClosed Today
(407) 851-8162(407) 851-8162
6817 Eagle Watch Drive Suite 260 Orlando, FL 32822 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(407) 857-8111(407) 857-8111