Meadow Woods Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PMClosed Today
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 8/4/19I was a walk-in (that is, I didnt have an appointment), and as soon as I walked, the hairstylist told me unless I had an appointment, it was going to be a two-hour wait. Mind you, it was 4:45 pm; that means she wouldnt be able to see me until close time at 7 pm. However, she added that if I stayed in the waiting area, she would be able to help me next after she finished the current client she was working on. I had a couple problems with this. First of all, telling me there is a long wait time is a huge turn off, and its absurd that your wait time is until closing time. Did that mean you basically wont see me until tomorrow? Also, it didnt make any sense that she would tell me there was a waiting time if youre going to be able to attend to me immediately after finishing your current customer. This basically gives me an impression that you guys are very disorganized and have a very hectic work flow. I dont have any faith that even making an appointment wouldve made a difference. I think it would be helpful if you hired more people. Lastly, please consider hiring a receptionist. Its so unprofessional that a hairstylist has to stop working on a clients haircut to attend the front or a phone call. All of this is making me consider going back to that expensive hair salon called Grove Aveda.
- 8/2/19I love Sandy
- 7/26/19Sandi is the best. He's super skilled and a great guy!
- 7/21/19You need to employ a receptionist, too many interruptions for my stylist when working on my hair, very frustrating and eventually annoying.
- 7/6/19It was pleasant, my stylist was attentive and friendly. She did a great job.
- 6/30/19Elba was very nice
- 6/23/19Sandy its a great guy. But the place needs some work.. he its always busy because there its few people working. Saloon its in needs of some maintenance and TLC.
- 6/20/19Hair cut was good but it was overpriced
- 6/11/19Gene was great!
- 5/19/19Please stop trying to save money, and hire a receptionist for each of your salons! I hate seeing your hair stylists stop their work to help the customers up front who walk in and answer phone calls. It is unprofessional. Its also unprofessional for your hair stylists to ask other stylists in front of customers how much time they need to finish with their present customers in order to help the next walk-in customer. This is why I prefer to go to places like Salon Aveda.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 13880 Landstar Blvd in Orlando offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 13880 Landstar Blvd.haircuttery.com
13651 Hunters Oak Dr Orlando, FL 32837 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(407) 856-0303(407) 856-0303
8155 S John Young Pkwy Orlando, FL 32819 USTEL:
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(407) 352-9273(407) 352-9273