Hair Cuttery Colonial Marketcenter
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
15% off add on services m - th
Save 15% on select add-on services M - TH including Gloss, Clarifying treatments, Waxing, and more.
Mention Code "A58". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Thurs. Not combinable with any service other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 10/26/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 3/16/23IvetteResponse from HairCuttery • 3/30/23Hi M, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/14/22Less than 1. Just a plain short cut. No shampoo nothing fancy too expensive and cut so short I looked like a man for months. Also choppy and uneven complained and they were supposed to refund it but never did. On previous visit not only did employee grab my phone an put her phone number in without permission but also tried to add over$80 in shampoo on billResponse from HairCuttery • 11/15/22Hi Judy W, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/3/22I went in for shampoo, cut and blow out with QUEENA and she did a terrific job! It was what I had asked for, what I received and what I expected to pay. I have also gone back for a shampoo and blowout and again it was perfect! This is my new go to for my hair!Response from HairCuttery • 8/8/22Hi Patricia G., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/31/22Fernanda was really great! I came in yesterday with a picture of a “ model” with the hair cut I wanted. I asked her if she can do that specific hair cut before hand and if she cannot, then it’s okay because I’d rather her be honest before cutting my hair. She was confident that she could and she did it!!! She was also very kind and carried on a good conversation which was relaxing. Def recommend Fernanda (If I spelled that correctly).Response from HairCuttery • 5/31/22Hi Tahina R, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/4/22I scheduled a 2:30 appointment with any stylist, showed up 15 minutes early. When I checked in, they scheduled me with stylist that was already busy and had me waiting 20 mins until I walked out. The reason I walked out was during my wait, two stylist were just talking to each other and sweeping up and TWO walk-in’s with no appointments were seated right away!! Absolutely horrible customer service.Response from HairCuttery • 3/9/22Hi Tom F, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html or If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (407) 895-9738 . Thank you and stay safe -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/19/21I did not get what I asked for regarding color. I asked was a blow out included in the $220 ( with $10 coupon)charge I was told no. I left with my hair wet. Expressed my dissatisfaction with the color. The stylist said she told me she couldn’t guarantee the color. I called the shop back and they told me to I can come in the next day and another stylist will fix it. I feel I was over charged and under service. I got a basic trim and highlights . I hope they are able to fix this horrible color. I spent that much money and 3 hours in the salon to come out with wet hair.Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hi Kelly M, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/28/21The best haircut I have ever gotten. Ana Lisa is the best hairdresser I have ever had. Everyone at the salon is professional and courteous. I recommend them to anyone looking for that perfect cut .Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi George D., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team especially Ana Lisa met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We'd love to see you again, soon. Feel free to give us a call at (407) 895-9738 to book your next appointment! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/8/21Hong is a wonderful stylist. she has been cutting my hair for 8 years. I have always gotten compliments about my cut. excellent, consistent and very professional work!
- 8/12/21Sadly, I will not be returning to Hair Cuttery at Colonialtown. The total cost with tip was $37.20. When I arrived, Pearl asked, "did you have someone in mind to cut your hair?" I replied, "You Pearl, you've been cutting my hair for 2 years." I had no idea that cost me $9.00! She was the only available hair stylist, by the way. When I saw the bank debit I called and spoke to Pearl, she never said a "requested" stylist was an upcharge. What she said when I balked at the price was,"We have charged that amount for years." I told her that was not true. December of 2019 it cost $18. I will not be returning. Sorry Pearl, full disclosure is always best.Response from HairCuttery • 8/13/21Hi Barry B,
Thank you for your feedback. We hope to always clearly communicate our services and prices. We apologize that this wasn’t the case during your visit. We will make sure the team is aware of this situation and provides greater transparency for future visits.
- 8/9/21If i could give this place no stars i will i came into my appointment 5min late with my two kids so one of them can get there hair done for school. I was told to have a seat and wait. almost 3pm when my appointment was at 230pm and i was told my child couldnt been seen cause i just walked in many people walked in and i was sitting in the corner waiting and i was waiting for 15mins and my couldnt been seen but you took a walk in instead of my kid. Y'all dont have to do my child head if y'all cant notice a dark family in the corner after i told the front desk i had an appointment and i was on time never again will i let my kids see that againResponse from HairCuttery • 8/10/21Hi Hellena H,
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize that there were issues with your appointment. We do our best to schedule our Guests and confirm appointments in order to ensure the best salon experience. Please give us a chance to make it up to you. We invite you to call the salon directly to make an appointment and our team of salon professionals will make sure you’re taken care of.
- 7/8/21Please beware that if you ask for a stylist there is extra charge. I asked before going in the charge for a wash 7 cut. Pearl said its $31. Never mention extra cost for equesting her. The regunever lar price is only $22 for wash & cut. Plus a tip!Grand total of $37.20 for a terrible cut. She never even cut my bangs! Never Pearl again for me!
- 6/30/21Gladys does phenomenal color. I came in after having no professional services for 2.5 years and having dumped boxes of everything in my hair myself and she was able to even it out, make it feel healthy and give me exactly what I wanted even though I didn’t know what to ask for. Very processional. I’ll definitely be back!
- 5/22/21I had my hair cut at this location by Gladys She chopped my hair up so badly I am ashamed to let people see it. She should not be allowed to work in a hair salon ANYWHERE. Shame on Hair Cuttery for havin a stylist like this in their salon
- 4/19/21I went in to this establishment on Friday April 16th and asked to make an appointment to have a full highlight haircut and style as well as have a strand test preformed as I am a hairstylist and I am aware that I color my hair often and want to be sure that my hair is capable of handling lighter. The stylist that attended to me explained that she didn’t have the time but she would book me with a stylist named Dan or Daniel? At 3 pm on April 17th which was fine by me I asked for an appointment card but she didn’t “have one” at the time 🤷🏽♀️ I get it she was busy...
I get to my appointment 15 minutes early so I have time to discuss with my stylist what I want because as a stylist we can be a bit picky and indecisive. I brought inspirational photos of myself so he can see previous transitional processes and decide how he feels most comfortable going forward with the process.
When I was asked if I had an appointment there were 3 stylists at the front desk. I tell them my name but they can’t seem to find me. There are a few people checking out so I waited for these customers to clear out and make my way to the desk. That is when I was told that my appointment was at 2 not 3 and that my stylist tried to call the phone number left on file ( I never left a phone number, nor was I ever asked for a phone number which I thought was odd) and that due to my being an hour late to my appointment I would not be able to be serviced today.
I understand being late can mean losing your appointment especially in this service industry, however communication and appointment verification is also important. I do not believe that every customer is right every time however I do believe that when there is a mistake it should be fixed.
I did not even receive the courtesy of a consultation, even if we could not have done the color today because it would’ve taken too long we could have at least cut my hair today and scheduled the color for tomorrow or another day this week. Instead I had to pay for a ride to go to an appointment that was canceled unbeknownst to me and then pay for a ride home because I can no longer drive due to the car accident I was in.... so much for trying to make myself feel better🤦🏽♀️
I would never ever say any rude comments about the stylist in this establishment due to the fact that they have never actually done my hair and I’m not opposed to making a future appointment at this establishment however I feel that the communication between the staff and the clients needs to be better.
- 4/3/21Sonia is great. A real pro at color and knowing what looks good on you!
- 1/12/21Terrible , one side of my hair is chopped with a layer., the other side not The other side will not angle in as I asked for , it goes under . Very hard to style. Looks like a terrible cut. Very disappointed. I should not be charged for this cut. Now I have to go elsewhere and pay again. Stylist cut 1,2,3 never took her time. Didn’t look to see if both sides were even or how I asked. I even showed a photo. Very upsetResponse from HairCuttery • 1/18/21Hi Bernadette A.,
We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 9/25/20They added services not requested ....just ask for a cut and show a picture just to give her an idea what I wanted and I was charge for a signature cut without their mentioning that will be more than their usual price ...on top the tipping starts at 20 % and up.
- 8/21/20Did not get the cut unasked for, stylist insisted "it was just wet." Pretty sure I was charged the wrong price. When I called to talk to a manager I was told "you call back." Will NOT return to this chain.
- 8/7/20This place has horrible customer service. I will never go back here and will tell all my friends never to go there. They need to check their appt book before they shove you out of door. Horrible service
- 7/7/20This was the worst day ever the person who did my hair did it bad she cut my hair so wrong I wanted a trim and she cut my hair like up to my chin
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.