Hair Cuttery West Granada Center
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
West Granada Center
- 10/7/22Horrible experience- Very rude-DO NOT get anything done by Mary.
MARY was VERY unprofessional when trimming my sisters hair today which resulted in giving her a severe panic attack. MARY felt the need to tell my sis that she will regret stretching her ears in the future and upon doing her hair she said "What did you do to your hair?" What hair dresser would say that!?
She cried the entire time to the point she had to GET UP AND LEAVE with her hair unfinished. Then MARY had the AUDACITY to shake her head and mumble "teenagers" when my sister is 30 years old!
MARY should NOT be working in a public setting.
Cooperate will be notified about this, and I will be sure to tell all of my family and friends of the mistreatment my sister had to go through today at Hair Cuttery location 1425 W Granada BLVD in Ormond Beach, FL.
🎤Response from HairCuttery • 10/17/22Hi Ashley, K, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/2/22I brought my 14 year old daughter in for a trim and to get bangs. She’s had several “scary” (poor) customer service experience so I promised I would stay. I booked her appointment online with Nesha and what a wonderful chance experience that was. She treated Sarah with so much kindness and respect, she opened up and came out of her shell, her hair looks AMAZING and she’s even more CONFIDENT due to the patients, grace and respect that Nesha showed her! I could have walked out after five minutes and she would have known she was safe and in a healthy environment. It’s not often “Grownups” treat younger people as if their opinions, thoughts, cares or concerns matter but Nesha did just that. She didn’t ask me what to do or how she wanted her hair she spoke to her client and for that I am also very grateful!!! We will absolutely be back, to see Nesha!Response from HairCuttery • 5/4/22Hi Kaci G. , thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/25/22Belated thanks to Mary for the GREAT haircut last Friday. Short, sassy and I'm loving it.Response from HairCuttery • 3/11/22Hi Cheryl, F, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/12/22Not one to complain normally, I came to the location with the understanding that they were open till 8. I entered at around 6:30, I can completely understand if there are more than a couple people waiting to get their hair addressed that someone will say something along the lines of I’m sorry but there are a few in front of you and it will be close to closing time. I would completely understand that but when there are 3 people and 3 stylists and the response I get is “Yeah sorry I’m tired.”..... I can’t wait to use that line on my Boss.Response from HairCuttery • 3/9/22Hi Christopher S. , we are very sorry and we understand how your experience must have been frustrating for you. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html. Thank you and stay safe -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/20/21I really hope Dawn comes back. I was actually starting to think I have great hair because when she cut it, I just let it air dry and the waves and cut was shaped beautifully. I just went to another salon and the layers are so bad I can do nothing with it. it looks bad air dried and even worse when I try using a blow dryer. There are not many talented at the actual haircut, which is different than just being nice or styling the hair. She has a talent like an architect. I have curly wavy hair and she knew how to cut it and the lady next to me had pin straight hair and it looked bouncy and fabulous as well. Give her a raise or I’m gonna find her. They won’t tell me where she went. Now I got to deal with a crap haircut.Response from HairCuttery • 12/17/21Sherrie P, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (386) 672-9327 to book your next appointment!
- 11/16/21Called at 610 and was told they would be closing at 7 so we needed to be there by 630. I asked if I could make an appointment and she said no just come on in. We got there at 620 and she informed us she just had a walk in. I told her exactly what she told me the phone after I asked for an appointment to secure my spot, she didn't deny it but just said well I had a walk in and I can't take you now. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.Response from HairCuttery • 11/17/21Hi SHARON S , we are very sorry and we understand how your experience must have been frustrating for you. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html or if you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (386) 672-9327 . Thank you and stay safe -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/15/21Mary gave me an awesome haircut. She really listened to my concerned and what I needed to accomplish. A pleasant person to talk to. Book and appointment and see for yourself.Response from HairCuttery • 11/16/21Hi Lynne M, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team especially Mary met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We'd love to see you again, soon. Feel free to give us a call at (386) 672-9327 to book your next appointment! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/17/21I love coming in to Amanda. She is so nice and sweet. Pays attention to detail and is also great with my boys! I highly recommend her!Response from HairCuttery • 2/18/21Jodee v, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (386) 260-2858 to book your next appointment!
- 12/30/20Dawn is the best!!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/20/21Hello, Rita E, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (386) 672-9327 to book your next appointment!
- 11/9/20Excellent customer service. I didn’t have an appt but they accommodated me! Mary was an absolute dream! I will recommend her to all of my family and friends...also she has a great personality and amazing style!
- 8/29/20Horrible haircut. My hair was cut so short on top, it will take months for it to grow back. I am furious.
- 5/6/20Odalis highlighted and cut my hair did a wonderful job. Please come back to work I look terrible. . My grays are showing I need you. LOL
- 4/28/20The corporation is absolute crap. They did not pay their employees the last check due to coronavirus. Anyone that works for them beware. Anyone that would pay as a customer should be ashamed. Hopefully they keep their doors shut. Terrible. Scum of the earth.
- 12/20/19Mary has been great with my two boys, 2 & 3 years old. She’s the only person that can cut their fine, blonde hair and not leave lines. Aside from being great at her job, she’s also super friendly and down to earth- which counts for a lot when you’re trying to wrangle 2 crazy little boys. We will continue to go back to her!
- 8/2/19I'll Never come back..always changing good stylists
- 8/1/19I saw the manager the new manager ..I think her name's Amanda they call it alien looking girl with green hair yell at her employees right in front of everyone ...very unprofessional ...
- 7/26/19Renee the best hands down!!!!!!awesome all around hairstylist !
- 7/19/19Renee Is awesome...very talented and keeps atmosphere comfortable..top knotch.. love her!
- 3/17/19Will be coming back again
Very happy with my blowout and wax
- 3/14/19I made an appointment with Renee and was lookin for. Top notch hairstylist and definitely found that with her..she’s professional and outshines..she definitely knows her stuff and can tell she has mastered her art,I will be back ..it was very busy and you can tell she can handle everything.thanks Renee!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.