Hair Cuttery Pembroke Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 3/30/23I am extremely picky with who does my hair!
I have had the pleasure of getting my hair done with Roxanne multiple times! She does a FANTASTIC job, I am extremely happy with her work! She is very thorough and very professional!Response from HairCuttery • 3/31/23Hey there, Jessica T, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 3/28/23Ivon is excellent, understood exactly what I wanted and she accomplished it. She listened to me and explained the whole process and was very fast and efficient.Response from HairCuttery • 3/29/23Hey there, MariaEugenia A , we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 3/7/23I had such a great experience with my stylist Ivon! She was able to squeeze me in as a walk-in and thank goodness she did because now I’m only scheduling to see her. She respectfully and actively listened to my wants and thoughts about the cut I was thinking about, which is so important! I described to her that my hair was on the thinner side and I wanted more movement and volume and once I gave her my broad guidelines, ultimately I gave her the creative reigns and said that she should do what she thinks would look best and WOW did she do an amazing job. she really out did herself and I honestly felt like this is the best my hair has ever looked. She also gave me such a great blowout I felt so pampered and she was so gentle and took her time and really did such a great job with everything. Thank you Ivon!!Response from HairCuttery • 3/8/23Hey there, Megan S., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 9/7/22The customer service is horrible both technicians were rude and unmotivated they definitely don’t want any ones businessResponse from HairCuttery • 9/8/22Hey there, Nicole T, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 8/6/22I cannot even give one star. Never go to this Hair Cuttery or have Brenda touch your hair. She completely ruined my daughter’s hair. My daughter is in tears and she never cries. So unbelievable that this place employs such a low quality professional.Response from HairCuttery • 8/8/22Hey there, Jeanette, O., thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 3/9/22I have been going to Ivon for years. She is the best, I won't trust my hair with anyone else. I needed my hair colored for a wedding and she was completely booked on Saturday. Sunday is her day off and she came in just for me she is fantastic. I always notice that when I come in there isn't any management present but she is always helping out her co-workers and trying to help customers get their appointment. Hair Cuttery is a better salon because of her.Response from HairCuttery • 3/9/22Hey there, Cesilia D., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 3/7/22This is my second time getting my hair done at Hair Cuttery because I am very much pleased with my Keratin treatment done by Ivon. She is very patient, skilled, and really wants to make sure you look your best. The salon is clean and the customer service is great! I’m always happy with the service and get lots of compliments on my hair.
Thanks Ivon!Response from HairCuttery • 3/9/22Hey there, Kathy P. , we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22Ana is a great stylist and always gives great haircuts and personal attention.Response from HairCuttery • 1/20/22Hey there, Mariesol, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 11/24/21I meet Ivon a year ago while looking in the neighborhood for a hair stylist that shine from the crowed. My aunt had asked me, she wanted to cut her hair, and I was in the hunt for the best. Although my aunt changed her mind about going to a saloon, I recently came back to the place looking for Ivon. From the first greeting, I knew I could trust my hair to her. She looked secure and she listened careful to my needs. I am usually very loyal to my hair stylist and it took me a while after I moved to P. Pines to make my mind and switch. I have curly, thin hair and I wanted a drastic change, dyed my hair medium blond and I was scare since I needed to go a lot lighter and my hair could suffer. Well magic happened because Ivon explain she would use products that will not damage my scalp and she showed kindness and Karishma doing so. We made an appointment and everything came out as planned. My hair has now a very nice natural look and goes very well with my skin tone. I am very happy with my new look and I am glad I was in good hands. If you are in the look for a stylist, I recommend you to come to hair Cuttery near Trader Joe's and try Ivon, you would fill pamper and satisfied. She speaks English and Spanish and the phone number is 954-392-3934. CHAOResponse from HairCuttery • 11/29/21Hey there, Adriana S, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 10/4/21Great service! Great hairdresser! Very clean and sanitized after each client! Prompt service. My hairdresser is Ivon Perez and she is a blessing! My sister, who is very, very fussy, even started using Ivon as well. I would highly recommend her for haircuts and coloring. You won’t be disappointed!Response from HairCuttery • 10/5/21Hey there, Shelley C, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 10/2/21This has been a wonderful experience. My hair stylist Ivon is great, knowledgeable and patient. She simultaneously handled walk ins and dispatched them to the next available stylist while doing my hair so well that I had to ask her if she was the manager. To my surprise, she said no. In all honesty there was no one else in charge aside from her. She should be promoted because she does it all already. I am a returning client and am familiar with this location. Had stopped coming because of the pandemic but I’m happy to have come back.Thank you Ivon for your patience, guidance and superb skill setResponse from HairCuttery • 10/4/21Hey there, Helene N, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 7/29/21I had a wonderful and pampering experience with Roxie. I highly recommend her for your hair cuts, coloring, highlighting and styling needs. She has a captivating personality and offered nothing but professialism from the time I walked in to when I leave.
- 7/10/21TERRIBLE!!!!!! I'm a guy with very limited time. Called day before to confirm an appointment the next day. Once in the Location, they forgot to put the appointment in the System and told me to wait from 10 AM (time of the appointment) to 12 PM. Of Course, I left
- 7/18/20First and last time!! I had an appointment today with Ana. When I got there, I was told that I could not have any service unless I was paying in cash. I asked why I was not notified when I made the appointment. I will never return to this location. Awful customer service.
- 12/17/19I walked in at 7:30pm for the hairstylist to tell me around 8:15pm that they couldn’t take me. One had to leave at 8:30 and the other one told me she was tired. That’s extremely unprofessional and I will NEVER return! Managers, please have a meeting and talk to your hairstylists
- 4/16/19I just had the most amazing hair experience with Norman. My hair cut is probably the best I've ever had,and my highlights are perfect! I have had so many compliments in the past few days. I will surly be back!!!!
- 4/15/19Sandi was such a blessing in disguise. Truly loved her through out the whole process she took into consideration the image i wanted to copy and helped me create it beautifully I’m even thinking of adding more red highlights soon. :) I’ve been receiving so many compliments and I’m hoping they follow through and go see her she is so great. From beginning to end she took her time with me and treated me like a guest not once did I ever feel rushed or uncared for.
- 4/8/19I love hair cuttery. My hair stylist Sandra linton was great. She was ao kind while doing a great job on my color, highlights,wash, blowout, trim and flat iron. Thanks to Ms. Sandra I feel even better about my now healthy hair and will allways go back to sandra every two weeks at Hair Cuttery.
- 3/8/19I love this location!!! My mom and I have been going to Ivon for years now. She is always professional, kind, and always takes the time to explain what shes doing or what product shes putting in my hair. She is the only person in the world i trust to take care of my hair. My hair is super long, but she always makes the time to do a keratin treatment for me, which i appreciate so much!!! Everyone at this location is helpful and nice, always saying hi and asking how im doing while i get my hair done, but Ivon is simply the best!!! I would recommend her to anyone!!!
- 12/28/18Great service, very dirty salon.
My son got a haircut and Sandy was amazing. The only thing was the salon was filthy. We were sitting there looking at all the hair that was everywhere. Towels were all over and they ran out of clean towels. A lady that used to work there walked in to get a haircut and was angry and started cleaning for them. I think they said she used to be the manager. I heard her talking to the stylists telling them the salon was unexceptable. She swept the floors and was cleaning up the dirty towels and stuff while she waited. We will return to see Sandy like we usually do, but not if the place looks like that again.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Pembroke Pines, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 11964 Pines Blvd in Pembroke Pines, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.