Hair Cuttery Paraiso Parc
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 11/11/23Not sure why there is a booking system if the employees don’t follow the rules.
The customer service has been deteriorating lately. It’s very BAD!!
I made an appointment with Gricelda at 10:30am . I arrived at 10:35 am and she was with another customer. Five minutes after she comes and says that she cannot do the service but she will see if Miriam can. His is it possible that 2 people are booked at the same time??
Miriam comes, checks out another customer , a lady comes in, Miriam looks at me to ask if I have an appointment , I said yes and just made another one with you at 11am.
Very disrespectfully, she ignores me and tells the other lady to come in and that she doesn’t know if she will be able to do my service.
People like them shouldn’t be compromising the brand’s reputation or giving a BAD example to young children (my daughter was with me)
Worst NO service ever!!!!Response from HairCuttery • 11/13/23Hey there, Anna D, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 8/28/23Walked out because they would not honor the price as per online booking. I booked this exact service at other Hair Cuttery’s in different states (i.e. Maryland and another Florida location).Response from HairCuttery • 8/30/23Hey there, Eileen F, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 8/30/22I don't usually write reviews good or bad, but I had to. Maria the manager is a fantastic old school customer service representative that a lot of businesses lack. She is the ultimate professional. I went back after being with another hairdresser 2 weeks prior, to cover my gray roots. It didn't take for some reason. She explained everything to me and fixed the problem without hesitation. She went above and beyond to make me feel like a million bucks walking out of there. Thank you so much for having someone who cares so much about her job, her customers, and the establishment she represents.Response from HairCuttery • 9/1/22Hey there, D, M., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
- 7/15/22Dont show up 45min before closing. You come across as rude and they’ll be closed already.Response from HairCuttery • 7/18/22Hey there, Gilbert Rodchester, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/10/22Great haircut; Gricelda is a great stylist.Response from HairCuttery • 1/26/22Hey there, Ellen, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22Great customer service , locations and awesome cuts!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/20/22Hey there, Luis, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/4/21Miriam it's the best!!! Very professional and with her experience and knowledge make a great combination for you...Response from HairCuttery • 1/12/21Hi Ana N., We love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 12/13/20Horrible customer service made an appointment after allowing another stylist to cut my hair, a big mistake. Then they want to do my keratin and I said that I want to do it with the same stylist that has been doing my hair for two years. I made the appointment and when I got there I was told she couldn't do my hair because I told the stylist that cut my hair that the last time my scalp was itching for a few weeks and I want to ask if she used a different product. It could be the shampoo I was using. But the manager wrote it down as a complaint and didn't allow the stylist to do my keratin when I got there for my appointment. However, another stylist could do it. No. We are not coming back to this place and I don't recommend it to anyone. Also, will let all the people I know that the ” new management” it's awful. It makes no sense to not allow the stylist I requested to do my hair but someone else could. At least call the customer and let them know before they drive there and want to push another stylist to do your hair when you don't want to!! Unpleasant and will seek legal actions. Spent hundreds of dollars with treatments, color, hair cuts, etc.. To deal with this?
- 11/21/20Why book an appointment if they are going to make you wait. Going back to Supercuts
- 6/17/20Mayra was very good styles, she is very nice people, I don’t like another person’s
- 11/13/19I brought my family member today to my favorite hair Cuttery and I will tell you one thing they left turn looking like a star thank you so much girls Martha Sarah anytime thank you so much for such a fabulous job she was so happy I cannot appreciate and I cannot thank you enough for being so wonderful to my family member and she is so happy she is going to continue coming back you’ve got another customer and as far as I’m concerned I will always get my haircut at the hair Cuttery thank you guys
- 8/14/19Luuann does a wonderful job!!! And really goes the extra mile to provide the look you want. I should also note: she’s very nice.
- 3/16/19My mom recommended me to come to a specific hair stylist while I was visiting. I was told to come for a specific time and ended up waiting 2 hours before even being entered into to the system. I would of appreciate from the start being told I might have to wait then being expected to wait 4 hours to get my hair cut. Disappointed.
Sure the stylist was great too sad I never got to know. Don’t over book yourself, I just couldn’t spend 3-4 hours waiting to be seen when I only have a day and a half visiting.
Customer service is key and everything. At some point where I would of been patient and see if I can book a time the next day left while I sat and waiting as if I were in a doctors office. It’s not the time taken with a client it’s the lack of saying hey it might be a while and I can call you or have you come back at a certain time.
- 6/15/18The customer service was pretty bad. The lady looked at me like I was crazy because I didn't speak spanish. It was my first time coming there for a shampoo and cut, I asked if they do any type of treatments and she said no..I don't know if maybe she didn't understand me..On the website now I see first time customers get a shampoo and cut for $12.99...I got a shampoo, cut and blow dry and got charged $53 and I left $7 tip, so total was $60 for that. What a rip off. And please hire people who can understand the english speaking customers as well and can speak english not only spanish.
- 5/18/18Be aware that Hair Cuttery has the "smile back guarantee". I received a botched job at the Hair Cuttery in Miami and was advised by the district manager that I can have my hair fix at any Hair Cuttery location. I chose this location as I am familiar with the staff and because it's convenient for me. Well their staff including the manager Miriam was not aware about their own company policy guarantee. It's even on the back of every receipt they provide to their clients and on the website. My appointment was with Luzmilla at 6 pm & I arrived early at 5:15 pm. Head office will also be aware about my complaint. Miriam & Luzmilla were clueless about the "smile back guarantee", next they had me wait 1.5 hours to finally verify with the Miami district manager that they had fix my hair. Luzmilla was reluctant and bothered and had no motivation at all to provide any service to me. I finally sat in her chair at 6:30 pm and she indicated "I can't do your hair today, there is no time". Really, after arriving at 5:15 pm and the store closes at 9 pm she had the audacity to tell me she had no time for me after all. This is the appalling, rude, disrespectful service you provide to your clients? The Hair Cuttery website clearly indicates that they aim for the client to be 100% delighted. I certainly was 110% displeased & annoyed about her attitude and inability to provide service. Miriam and Luzmilla certainly need further training to learn about customer service and especially learn about Hair Cuttery's passion, values and purpose. After their inability I give this location, manager & stylist ZERO star rating.
- 2/4/18Horrible Salon, no recomiendo a nadie, una manager bien estupida, no sabe tratar a las empleadas, y siempre tienen problemas y la chusmeria es grande
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Pembroke Pines, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 15719 Pines Blvd in Pembroke Pines, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.