Park Boulevard Shoppes
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
paul mitchell tea tree vip experience
Massage. Refresh. Renew. Experience the cleansing and calming scalp massage service featuring Paul Mitchell Tea Tree haircare!Read More
Our Current Promotions
New Hue, New You
Change it up your way with a Color Escape package. Includes color, shampoo, haircut, and blowdry as well as a customized REDKEN chemistry treatment.
Let's go BOGO!
Get 50% off your second Paul Mitchell product when you purchase the first at regular price. Wash away everyday impurities with the Tea Tree collection; protect hair from heat damage with the Neuro line; or boost volume and protect against humidity with Invisiblewear - all buy one, get one 50% off!
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 2/16/19I love Mallory
- 1/30/19I received a shampoo, cut and blow dry. I asked for a V shipped cut in the back and face framing layers in the front. Nick told me when it was dont that my hair was in a sharp V due to how I part my hair. This would have been ok if it was ectually in a V, its really almost all the same length and I also do not have face framing layers. I asked for 2-3 more inches off after already cutting 5 or so inches off. When we took off the extra length he didnt change any of my layers so it all got just about evened our. I went from loving my cut to feeling blah about it because it doesnt sit right. I also straighten it myself and found pieces that were so long I had to clip them so they didnt look ridiculous. Im really bummed because I cant afford to do this for myself much, I hadnt cut my hair in two yeare because I was terrified and didnt trust anyone. And I just want to continue to keep it up. I also never got an answer on if thinning was an option because my hair is so thick it gives me headaches. I have sever anxiety and its hard to even ask questions so I just left. I cant handle confrontation like that so I just took my newly cut hair and left. When I got home I used a hand mirror to look at it and was so disappointed when i saw the back. I could only see by trying to look over my shoulder and hoping for the best. I may visit the salon again but probably not the same stylist. Seems hes better suited for mens hair (he did my boyfriends hair as well and did great!)
- 1/21/19Love Samantha - she is not only a wonderful stylist but a kind person as well. The salon is organized and Samantha is creative. She took a conservative approach to cutting my hair short over time which I am so grateful for her advice.
- 1/14/19I am not comfortable with men cutting my hair . Did not cut top to my hair to match with sides . I will let grow a week or so and get cut again
- 1/14/19Nick is very nice and helpful seeing as I am hair illeterate lol. I will be going back to him
- 1/5/19This was my second vist to this salon. Although the first stylist no longer works there I tried a new one and was very satisfied.
- 1/3/19Raven Richardson was my stylist and she was awesome.
- 12/15/18Nick did an good job
- 12/4/18They need more hair cutters at this busy time of year when people are shopping & trying to fit a haircut into the schedule is hard. They were very busy & only 2 stylists really held things up. I like my haircut & the stylist listened to what I wanted, so I'm happy but boosting the staff for the holidays seems a logical thing. People need to get in & out & on their way at this busy time.
- 12/3/18Nick is awesome
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 4020 Park Boulevard North in Pinellas Park offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 4020 Park Boulevard North.haircuttery.com
4852 Park Street N Unit 5 St. Petersburg, FL 33709 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(727) 547-5144(727) 547-5144
7756 113th Street North Suite C Seminole, FL 33772 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(727) 319-2041(727) 319-2041