Park Boulevard Shoppes
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
prom hairstyles for long hair
Planning for prom involves finding the perfect dress and the best hairstyle that expresses your style. Having long hair leaves you with many options! From an all-down to an updo and in between. Check out our top trending long hairstyles for your special night!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Good News, Richer Hues
Razzle-dazzle 'em with our Double Dimension package, Includes color, highlights, shampoo, REDKEN Chemistry treatment, cut and blowdry. Ask you HC Stylist for details.
BOGO like the pros!
BOGO 50% off all REDKEN Frizz Dismiss products! REDKEN's reinvented Frizz Dismiss collection is sodium chloride and sulfate free*, and includes products and treatments that provide lasting frizz control, smoothness, manageability and shine. Plus, get a free REDKEN Frizz Dismiss Travel Shampoo and Conditioner with any $20 REDKEN purchase! *Except Anti Static Oil and Smooth Force
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 5/11/19I like my hair cut extremely short and almost every time I go the stylist says something negative about it to me. Its my hair and I expect someone to cut it how I want without telling me their personal opinion of my hair cut not being feminine as I am Transgender. I understand most people dont view us as valid accepted people in society but, in a work environment people should really keep those comments to themselves. I personally hate going to get my haircut because of this.
- 5/5/19Raven was excellent she did an great job
- 4/22/19Stylist was friendly enough but even eith a picture to go by she butchered my hair.
- 3/29/19Samantha did a really good job giving me a pixie haircut. She was very pleasant.
- 3/26/19Meikah is wonderful! Give her a promotion, bonus and raise. Thanks for a great experience!
- 2/16/19I love Mallory
- 1/30/19I received a shampoo, cut and blow dry. I asked for a V shipped cut in the back and face framing layers in the front. Nick told me when it was dont that my hair was in a sharp V due to how I part my hair. This would have been ok if it was ectually in a V, its really almost all the same length and I also do not have face framing layers. I asked for 2-3 more inches off after already cutting 5 or so inches off. When we took off the extra length he didnt change any of my layers so it all got just about evened our. I went from loving my cut to feeling blah about it because it doesnt sit right. I also straighten it myself and found pieces that were so long I had to clip them so they didnt look ridiculous. Im really bummed because I cant afford to do this for myself much, I hadnt cut my hair in two yeare because I was terrified and didnt trust anyone. And I just want to continue to keep it up. I also never got an answer on if thinning was an option because my hair is so thick it gives me headaches. I have sever anxiety and its hard to even ask questions so I just left. I cant handle confrontation like that so I just took my newly cut hair and left. When I got home I used a hand mirror to look at it and was so disappointed when i saw the back. I could only see by trying to look over my shoulder and hoping for the best. I may visit the salon again but probably not the same stylist. Seems hes better suited for mens hair (he did my boyfriends hair as well and did great!)
- 1/21/19Love Samantha - she is not only a wonderful stylist but a kind person as well. The salon is organized and Samantha is creative. She took a conservative approach to cutting my hair short over time which I am so grateful for her advice.
- 1/14/19I am not comfortable with men cutting my hair . Did not cut top to my hair to match with sides . I will let grow a week or so and get cut again
- 1/14/19Nick is very nice and helpful seeing as I am hair illeterate lol. I will be going back to him
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 4020 Park Boulevard North in Pinellas Park offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 4020 Park Boulevard North.haircuttery.com
4852 Park Street N Unit 5 St. Petersburg, FL 33709 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(727) 547-5144(727) 547-5144
7756 113th Street North Suite C Seminole, FL 33772 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(727) 319-2041(727) 319-2041