Hair Cuttery Plantation Town Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Plantation Town Square
- 10/11/23Taz took me as a walk in, full color with a blue tint and was very detailed when he explained my color process to me and the overall two and a half hours I was there was amazing. He’s extremely personable and I sat there and we talked through the whole service like we had known eachother forever. When I go in again for another color or a root touch up or a cut I’m absolutely going to Taz. 10/10 I’m already recommending them to my friends. And not to mention my hair and color came out absolutely stunning. I couldn’t be happier with my entire night. Thank you, Taz. You keep doing what you’re doing. <3Response from HairCuttery • 10/13/23Hey there, Angela T., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 8/23/23I go all the time, great placeResponse from HairCuttery • 8/24/23Hey there, jack P, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
- 1/30/23Taz washed, blew out, and flat ironed my hair so beautifully. I have A LOT of hair. Very thick and long and he took care of it so well. Very very very happy!!! :)Response from HairCuttery • 1/31/23Hey there, Miccaela h, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 11/27/22Worst experience ever. The salon lead Karen Black (update her name is Kelly she gave her store managers name as her own)is very rude. My autistic grandson went for a hair cut. He was with Andrea who was very nice and was aware he was autistic and just need time to adjust. While she had started his haircut the lead came and told her that because he was crying she needed to hurry it up or cut it short. Not once did she ask why he was crying. When we spoke to her after she said it was store policy not to have crying children. No one complained about his crying but she took it upon herself to make a comment. There are no signs addressing crying or screaming children, no where on the website is it addressed. I have never heard of a place that cuts children hair have a no crying policy. She has poor costumer service and handled the situation poorly. When I asked why did she not ask her employee why he was crying she stated she didn’t want to interrupt her because she had clippers in her hand but she interrupted her with clippers in her hand to make the comment. If I could give no stars I would.
The salon lead lied and her name is not Karen Black but Kelly. What kind of employee gives someone else’s name instead of her own. Karen is the store manager.Response from HairCuttery • 11/28/22Hey there, Margaret A, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 8/2/22My first time at Hair Cuttery on Broward Blvd. and Roxy made me feel welcome and confident. I like the style and the professional service. I will definitely go back.Response from HairCuttery • 8/4/22Hey there, Mike S., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
- 3/17/22Trey is AWESOME!!!! I will be back for sure!!Response from HairCuttery • 4/1/22Hey there, Shevin D, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 2/23/22I showed up for my appointment, introduced myself and stated the time of my appointment. The employee looked it up in the computer and a blank look came to his face. We didn’t seem to be communicating well. Turns out, I arrived at 10:40 instead of 11:40. I left and returned at the appointed time and waited about 10 minutes. Trey went straight to work, sizing up the condition of my hair and asking me what I wanted done. He listened, made a few suggestions and, before I knew it, I had the haircut I wanted. We chatted while he worked but his attention was completely on the job at hand. I left the salon feeling so much better than I did when I walked in. Thank you, Trey.Response from HairCuttery • 3/9/22Hey there, Jo K, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/9/22Great customer service.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Angela Reina, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22I LOVE this Hair Cutttery! I Love my stylist Trey and the great work he does!Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Rebecca, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/2/22Disappointed and highly upset in their lack of communication and customer service. I booked an online appointment and recieved a call stating the hair stylist was sick and I had the choice of rescheduling or going with another stylist. I chose anofther stylist. When I showed up today for my appointment was told my appointment was canceled and was not on the schedule. I wasted my time and gas to make the appointment to get a lousy sorry we are booked. They could have at least offered something for their mixup and my inconvenience. I guess this location or all of Hair Cuttery is on my boycot list until further notice.Response from HairCuttery • 1/3/22Hey there, Jennifer A, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 12/20/21On 12/16/21 I paid $29 for a 10 year old hair cut with Maria. She had cut my grandson hair last March which he loved so I decided to bring him back to Maria. During that visit I paid $15 for haircut for children 10 and under as listed on pricing list. Unbeknownst to me when I made an appointment with that her price is $29. When I asked Maria about the children pricing she and. A male co-worker said the pricing applies to children 9 years old and under. How does that differ from what’s listed. Then when I asked for the $22 haircut price. Maria said when you ask for me , I charge $29. That the last time I ask for Maria or visit your salon. I will be telling my family and children about the price structure at your salon. Not a happy paying customer.Response from HairCuttery • 12/22/21Hey there, ESola, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 4/6/21Today, April 6 2021 I went to get my color and a bob cut at this hairdresser. I liked the color but the cut was the worst thing that could have happened to me.
I told the Mrs. that it was not what I had requested and her response was that the model had a wig on.
I preferred to leave it like that so as not to argue and fill myself with bad energy.
The cut I got was a disaster. I do not recommend Ms. Colombiana.
She diden't act professionally.
I will have to wait for my hair to grow back in order to fix the mess that this hairdresser made to me.
The hairdresser did not answer professionally.Response from HairCuttery • 4/12/21Ines T, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please send us an email at email@example.com.
- 2/25/21After many years searching for that perfect stylist for me, I finally found her. Fran is the absolute best, I love her. She’s beautiful & I adore her personality. She’s one of Haircuttery’s finest master stylist. I highly recommend her.Response from HairCuttery • 3/1/21Hello, Dianna S, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 2/24/20Ying gave me the best haircut I've had in years. She is amazing. I'm sending a lot of my friends go to her.and I will definitly be coming back
- 2/22/20Went in for a haircut.Ying was the stylist. Great customer service. The haircut was the best. I highly recommend Ying. I will definitely be back. Great Job
- 2/15/20Ying did a very nice straight cut and the wash felt amazing!!!!
- 2/13/20This was my first visit, Ying was the consummate professional discussing what would look the best on me. I will be back again, and highly recommend you ask for her!
- 2/13/20attention to detail and a pleasant service. Ying was delightful and talented with styling my hair.She is a consummate professional, and I recommend her to my friends.
- 10/23/19This is my go to place for my kids haircuts and ALL my hair needs... I am very particular with who touches my hair and Ellen is the greatest!!! If you need a great cut, color service or ever keratin treatment, Ellen is the way to go!!! 💇♀️💆♀️
- 10/23/19Style and customer service are amazing. Ellen Connor has been my stylist for 3 years. Every time I have my appointment, Ellen greets me and signs me to the computer and off we go to start her magic. My hair always looks just the way I want it to look. I always get compliments my fresh look! Ellen is awesome at making me feel like I’m a valued client!!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Plantation, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 6969 W Broward Blvd in Plantation, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.