Hair Cuttery Plantation Town Square
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Plantation Town Square
- 1/30/23Taz washed, blew out, and flat ironed my hair so beautifully. I have A LOT of hair. Very thick and long and he took care of it so well. Very very very happy!!! :)Response from HairCuttery • 1/31/23Hey there, Miccaela h, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 11/27/22Worst experience ever. The salon lead Karen Black (update her name is Kelly she gave her store managers name as her own)is very rude. My autistic grandson went for a hair cut. He was with Andrea who was very nice and was aware he was autistic and just need time to adjust. While she had started his haircut the lead came and told her that because he was crying she needed to hurry it up or cut it short. Not once did she ask why he was crying. When we spoke to her after she said it was store policy not to have crying children. No one complained about his crying but she took it upon herself to make a comment. There are no signs addressing crying or screaming children, no where on the website is it addressed. I have never heard of a place that cuts children hair have a no crying policy. She has poor costumer service and handled the situation poorly. When I asked why did she not ask her employee why he was crying she stated she didn’t want to interrupt her because she had clippers in her hand but she interrupted her with clippers in her hand to make the comment. If I could give no stars I would.
The salon lead lied and her name is not Karen Black but Kelly. What kind of employee gives someone else’s name instead of her own. Karen is the store manager.Response from HairCuttery • 11/28/22Hey there, Margaret A, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 8/2/22My first time at Hair Cuttery on Broward Blvd. and Roxy made me feel welcome and confident. I like the style and the professional service. I will definitely go back.Response from HairCuttery • 8/4/22Hey there, Mike S., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
- 3/17/22Trey is AWESOME!!!! I will be back for sure!!Response from HairCuttery • 4/1/22Hey there, Shevin D, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 2/23/22I showed up for my appointment, introduced myself and stated the time of my appointment. The employee looked it up in the computer and a blank look came to his face. We didn’t seem to be communicating well. Turns out, I arrived at 10:40 instead of 11:40. I left and returned at the appointed time and waited about 10 minutes. Trey went straight to work, sizing up the condition of my hair and asking me what I wanted done. He listened, made a few suggestions and, before I knew it, I had the haircut I wanted. We chatted while he worked but his attention was completely on the job at hand. I left the salon feeling so much better than I did when I walked in. Thank you, Trey.Response from HairCuttery • 3/9/22Hey there, Jo K, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/9/22Great customer service.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Angela Reina, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22I LOVE this Hair Cutttery! I Love my stylist Trey and the great work he does!Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Rebecca, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/2/22Disappointed and highly upset in their lack of communication and customer service. I booked an online appointment and recieved a call stating the hair stylist was sick and I had the choice of rescheduling or going with another stylist. I chose anofther stylist. When I showed up today for my appointment was told my appointment was canceled and was not on the schedule. I wasted my time and gas to make the appointment to get a lousy sorry we are booked. They could have at least offered something for their mixup and my inconvenience. I guess this location or all of Hair Cuttery is on my boycot list until further notice.Response from HairCuttery • 1/3/22Hey there, Jennifer A, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 12/20/21On 12/16/21 I paid $29 for a 10 year old hair cut with Maria. She had cut my grandson hair last March which he loved so I decided to bring him back to Maria. During that visit I paid $15 for haircut for children 10 and under as listed on pricing list. Unbeknownst to me when I made an appointment with that her price is $29. When I asked Maria about the children pricing she and. A male co-worker said the pricing applies to children 9 years old and under. How does that differ from what’s listed. Then when I asked for the $22 haircut price. Maria said when you ask for me , I charge $29. That the last time I ask for Maria or visit your salon. I will be telling my family and children about the price structure at your salon. Not a happy paying customer.Response from HairCuttery • 12/22/21Hey there, ESola, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 4/6/21Today, April 6 2021 I went to get my color and a bob cut at this hairdresser. I liked the color but the cut was the worst thing that could have happened to me.
I told the Mrs. that it was not what I had requested and her response was that the model had a wig on.
I preferred to leave it like that so as not to argue and fill myself with bad energy.
The cut I got was a disaster. I do not recommend Ms. Colombiana.
She diden't act professionally.
I will have to wait for my hair to grow back in order to fix the mess that this hairdresser made to me.
The hairdresser did not answer professionally.Response from HairCuttery • 4/12/21Ines T, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please send us an email at email@example.com.
- 2/25/21After many years searching for that perfect stylist for me, I finally found her. Fran is the absolute best, I love her. She’s beautiful & I adore her personality. She’s one of Haircuttery’s finest master stylist. I highly recommend her.Response from HairCuttery • 3/1/21Hello, Dianna S, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 2/24/20Ying gave me the best haircut I've had in years. She is amazing. I'm sending a lot of my friends go to her.and I will definitly be coming back
- 2/22/20Went in for a haircut.Ying was the stylist. Great customer service. The haircut was the best. I highly recommend Ying. I will definitely be back. Great Job
- 2/15/20Ying did a very nice straight cut and the wash felt amazing!!!!
- 2/13/20This was my first visit, Ying was the consummate professional discussing what would look the best on me. I will be back again, and highly recommend you ask for her!
- 2/13/20attention to detail and a pleasant service. Ying was delightful and talented with styling my hair.She is a consummate professional, and I recommend her to my friends.
- 10/23/19This is my go to place for my kids haircuts and ALL my hair needs... I am very particular with who touches my hair and Ellen is the greatest!!! If you need a great cut, color service or ever keratin treatment, Ellen is the way to go!!! 💇♀️💆♀️
- 10/23/19Style and customer service are amazing. Ellen Connor has been my stylist for 3 years. Every time I have my appointment, Ellen greets me and signs me to the computer and off we go to start her magic. My hair always looks just the way I want it to look. I always get compliments my fresh look! Ellen is awesome at making me feel like I’m a valued client!!
- 10/23/19Ellen is simply amazing. She has excelerated beyond ref. Hair color and Hair designs.
Very reliable, very considerate, and always open to new ideas.
- 3/10/19Horrible customer service, Genny Plantation Square on Broward Blvd. ruined my hair, she should not be working as a hair stylist. I will never go there again nor recommend anyone to go there!!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.