Hair Cuttery Vizcaya Square
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 2/20/23Website says open until 9:00pm.
I walked in at 8:30pm for a quick Men's cut.
I am told "sorry... we don't normally take anyone after 8:15pm".
Why are you open until 9:00pm if you won't take anyone past 8:15pm?
I have been coming to Hair Cuttery up & down the East coast for years.
Never been treated this badly & frankly, rudely.
Bad news.Response from HairCuttery • 2/21/23Hey there, George A., thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 9/28/22I am remiss in posting a review but a few weeks ago I decided, spur of the moment, to chop my hair off and donate 12". Managed to book an appointment online for the same day and requested any stylist (first time here). I got Sophia who was absolutely amazing. I had no set idea on what I wanted in terms of style, just to chop off the hair ... so I pretty much gave her free rein. I had a blast as Sophia chopped, cut, and styled and walked out with an amazing haircut! I've received a million compliments and I am super, super happy! Sophia and the other stylist who was in there at the time were so friendly and nice and this is now the place I'm coming to for all things hair! :)Response from HairCuttery • 9/29/22Hey there, Kalam N, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 8/4/22The last time I visited a Hair Cuttery location was way back when my daughters were young and as a matter of fact it was this exact location 25+ years ago. I walked into this establishment yesterday August 3rd to ask how much for a Gentlemans haircut and the kind young lady at the front counter was beyond helpful and kind, therefore besides the price being a fair one, I had a feeling that when I go there for my haircut it would be a Great experience and it was. I walked again the following morning to the Plaza and walked into the Hair Cuttery and although I didn`t have an appointment, I was fortunate not even having to wait 2 minutes after I was kindly greeted by Karen at the front counter and then I had the Privileged pleasure of having my Beyond excellent haircut by a Kind and wonderful Lady also named Karen, and by the way her scissors are gold in color and I must say she`s beyond a Master of her craft and I`ll say once more she`s genuinely a very kind person and in the very short time I was in this Salon, I sensed such a pleasant harmonious atmosphere.Response from HairCuttery • 8/8/22Hey there, Vincent D, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
- 5/5/22Nina is an excellent hairdresser here. I accidentally stumbled upon Nina 2 years ago during Covid. The Haircuttery was the only place open at that time. Nina did my hair and I must say … She completely outdid my old hairdresser. Wow! I got so many compliments. And now Nina is my permanent hairdresser… every time I get my hair done I have people stop me and tell me my hair looks amazing. Wow again!!! Thank you Nina. She is not only kind and sweet she is a real professional hair cutter at a reasonable price. Simply unheard of these days.Response from HairCuttery • 5/10/22Hey there, Kathleen DuPont , we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22LeAnn did a Great Job with my color and cut! Michelle gave me a Fantastic
set!Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Mary, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22Love how James and Jessica style my and my family ‘s hair!!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Maria, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22Great customer service with talented hairstylists!Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Terry, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/19/21Overprice!!!! They show on the website prices $16 per adult and $12 child, but when they finish they charged my husband $29 and my son $26, I didn't say a word because I didn't confirm the price before the service was done, but we will never go backResponse from HairCuttery • 1/19/21Hello,
: Thank you for your feedback. We hope to always clearly communicate our services and prices. We apologize that this wasn’t the case during your visit. We will make sure the team is aware of this situation and provides greater transparency for future visits.
- 3/13/20Chuck is AMAZING!!! He fixed what another stylist at a different Hair Cuttery destroyed. What a perfectionist. Best set of highlights I have ever had. I truly love my hair!!
- 1/13/20Everyone is super friendly and professional... excellent service. Makai is one of the best salon professional I have ever experienced. He is gentle, kind, patient and he listens to what you want and works in such manner that’s impossible for you not to love.
- 7/11/19I had 3 big knots in my hair from the beach, first time this has ever happened. I called for help and they told me to come in right away. James stayed late to help me and got the knots out in under 20 min. Tabitha cut my hair and did a great job. The staff was amazing. First time I had been here was visiting from out of town.
- 7/2/19Christy Delgado's talent and experience
With hair color and Cuts is what makes her special. She delivers amazing results each and every time I see her...If you are looking for someone who is going to listen carefully to what you want done, go see Christy! She will keep everything in perspective for you.
I love my time with her,she makes me feel FABULOUS!!!
The overall vibe at this particular HC location Rocks!!!!
Good vibes only! :)
- 1/19/19Not at all happy hairdresser would Not do as I asked then charged me for a long hair blow dry when my hair is Short I went home and redid my hair A complete waste of money will not return!!Will keep going to Supercuts in my old neighborhood Looking for a salon more convenient to my new neighborhoods
- 9/20/18I went today and James completely transformed my look. I look fantastic!!!!! He cut it exactly how I asked it to be cut. I am thrilled to have a stylist again thank you
- 9/12/18I have gone to multiple haircut locations including other Hair Cuttery locations since I moved to the area a few years ago. But, this location is by far more than just your average salon and/or Hair Cuttery. The stylist here are all very talented stylist. Ana, Nina, and James have all cut my hair at one point and they all cut it so well. I can come in at anytime and know that I am going to walk out with a great hair cut. Great job to the stylist at this location.
- 8/5/18I had my hair cut for the first time by Chuck in June and was so happy with what he did that I am making my next appointment and asking for him again.
- 7/5/18Do not see Alison Romero, she injured my eye, while I had color and foils on my hair, she flipped my hair over my head and it fell into my eye. I am still dealing with this with doctors and in a lot of pain. Beware of her, she is CARELESS., and dangerous to have has a stylist. I wish I had NEVER gone to her.
- 4/9/18I cried for 2 days, and people can't believe that I paid for my haircut and color. Both look terrible! She cut off about 4-5 inches more than I wanted and my highlights are multiple colors with dark spots near the hairline. It's really bad. Over $150 for hair I'm going to have to pay someone to fix. I'm so upset.
- 3/15/18James is amazing he turned my burnt hair into a beautiful head of hair that I can handle
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.