Three Meadows Plaza
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/20/20Got me and my son in on time and very cordial too. The ladies did a wonderful on both of are hair cuts.
- 1/19/20John Sui provided excellent service as usual.
- 1/19/20Love my hair!
- 1/15/20My stylist always knows what color to put on my hair. She is very gentle in washing and massaging my head. Leaves conditioner on for a few minutes. I would recommend her to anyone that asks for a new stylist.
- 1/12/20Abe, was a gentle caring person who took very good care of my needs. He even helped me go to my car and changed my O2 tank. I thought that was over and beyond his duty.Thank you for hiring people who not only do a good job on your hair , but also provide help to those who need it. I will be back!
- 1/11/20Becky is fabulous.
- 1/10/20Jessica is excellent in her skills as a hair dresser and customer service. Will be back and already recommended a friend with curly hair.
- 1/10/20My mom and I came in together for hair services She just wanted the hair over her ears trimmed Was charged $ 18 thats a bit much for such a small service I wanted partial foils and a haircut Everyone was extremely nice but after spending 3 hours there , the highlights were not the color I wanted which the hairstylist was the first to comment about it and I hardly received anything close to a haircut and still had to pay $ 120 Im beyond disappointed She never tried to offer any consultation for my time or the color not turning out satisfactory In the very least an actual haircut would be appreciated considering I did pay for it Ive been a customer of hair cuttery for years This was by far the worst results Ive received Unfortunately the store I had my hair services done at is not my local store so the likelihood of me going back is slim Very unfortunate My phone number is (321) 383-0147
- 1/8/20I usually go to Hair Cuttery but my usual hair dresser was off so I just took pot luck and was very pleased with the outcome!!
- 1/7/20Cathy does a wonderful job. I recommend her to any one
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 622 Barnes Blvd in Rockledge offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 622 Barnes Blvd.haircuttery.com
2304 N. Remi Drive Suite 102 Melbourne, FL 32940 USTEL:
8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(321) 636-0022(321) 636-0022
125 E Merritt Island Causeway Ste 209 Merritt Island, FL 32952 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(321) 452-7992(321) 452-7992