Hair Cuttery Publix At Lake Forest
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
15% off add on services m - th
Save 15% on select add-on services M - TH including Gloss, Clarifying treatments, Waxing, and more.
Mention Code "A58". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Thurs. Not combinable with any service other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 10/26/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Publix At Lake Forest
- 9/9/23Just finished a highlight and trim with Melody. She did a wonderful job, I could not be happier with the result. I will definitely be coming back.Response from HairCuttery • 9/12/23Hi Kelly C., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/16/22Gina is an incredible stylist who does color like no one else ever. I would never let anyone else touch my hair. It is amazing the amount of work she does and is still able to deliver amazing hair every time. As long as she is here, I will keep coming to Hair CutteryResponse from HairCuttery • 12/19/22Hi Trish Q, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/16/22Gina the Lady with the Purple Hair is awesome she is a tough old bird her work is amazing however fir Karen’s she would not be a good fitResponse from HairCuttery • 12/19/22Hi MG, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/1/22I’ve been going to Hair Cuttery for years and have had the same sweet caring stylist, Minh. I look forward to seeing her every 4weeks. She’s now cutting my neighbors hair and she agrees that Minh is a wonderful stylist and cares greatly for her clients.Response from HairCuttery • 7/1/22Hi Rick S., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and our professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again soon! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/17/22Giving a 3 only because my hair looks good. The atmosphere is what has turned me away. I tried to give this location a few tries, but negative talk and attitudes from the stylist in the back, makes this place uncomfortable and not an enjoyable experience. But my hair looked good.Response from HairCuttery • 5/18/22Hi Kay R, thanks for the 3 star review. While some companies may settle for average, this just isn't our style. If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5 star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/18/21Showed up for an appointment and it hadn't been booked!
Nice way to deal with new customers. Will NEVER deal with them again in any state!!!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hi Jan C, we are very sorry and we understand how your experience must have been frustrating for you. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html or If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (407) 302-8470 .Thank you and stay safe -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/30/21lady with the purple hair does not wanna do her job and is RUDE AS HELL to her co workers just because she doesnt wanna do anything. just sits in the back.
minh (asian lady) is super good and even tho she has to stop and do EVERYONE ELSES job she does a good job cutting peoples hair
- 2/22/21We love Anna! She cuts my seven year old sons hair, Colt, every month and always does an AMAZING job!Response from HairCuttery • 2/25/21Hi Jeff B, Jeff B, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 10/12/20Gina did a phenomenal job with my new hair color today of blue/purple.
- 2/16/20Worth the visit great cut and relaxing experience. Yvette was joy and did a great job.!
- 11/19/19Walked in at 6:50pm and was asked in an UNWELCOMING TONE..”what can I do for you,” I said I’d like a signature cut and blow out. “It’s gonna be an hour”, she says. In that bothered tone! What happened to customer service?? It made me feel not welcomed and I will not bother returning!!
This is the reason I left this place last year! Very rude and terrible atmosphere!!!!
- 8/3/19Had spend around 50 bucks but can't see any significant change in hair style. Asked for layer cut and very disappointed with what I got.
- 8/2/19Minh is the best! When I moved to Sanford 8 months ago, I was searching for a quality salon and stylist. I knew I found the best ever when I had my first cut! The quality of the cut and her attention to detail is unmatched. Been back to Hair Cuttery and Minh ever since the first visit.
- 4/27/19GREAT SERVICE, I LOVE MY HAIR CUTE BY
68294 REGINA, shes great, she makes me Smile, and when i am done i had a relaxing time. Thank You Regina
- 3/21/19terrible management. I was a walk in about 1 pm the lady came to the counter and said nothing now but 2 pm will be ok sat there till 2 pm and was told cant do it now maybe 3:30 because the one lady was busy and the other one was waiting on an appointment person WHAT kind of service is that while I waited there for an hour 4 more people came in and were turned away no walk ins were accepted one cutter had an attitude like she was doing you a favor cutting your hair the other lady was friendly but had no clue how to take appointments and the 3rd lady was clueless what was going on Very poor customer service
- 3/1/19Love this place! Gina always does an amazing job!
- 12/31/18Amanda is the best hairstylest I have ever had. I am truly happy with the results from my last hair session. She constantly made sure I was comfortable and made time pass by fast. She is extremely talented and the balayage she did for my hair is absolutely magnificent! I highly recommend her.
- 12/31/18I had Amanda as my stylist and she was phenomenal! I had never had my hair colored before and she made me feel so special and so cared for the entire time. She made me feel comfortable and always asked me if I was doing alright and made sure I agreed with every decision before she did it. I My hair (balyaged) turned out amazing and I love it so much. The blend from dark to light is seemless and the color is exactly what I asked for!
- 12/19/18Miguel does not just cut my hair, he provides me w/a style I can work with!
- 12/3/18Kim is my go-to man! He knows my style so well and knows exactly what me (and my picky grandmother) want every time we go! He is very nice and is so optimistic!
Would highly recommend him!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.