Publix At Lake Forest
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/25/20Go there often
- 1/24/20Anna has cut my hair for years. Takes her time and always makes sure I'm happy with it before leaving.
- 1/23/20Laura was wonderful and she always lessens to my concerns.
- 1/21/20Great haircut
- 1/17/20When I walked in about 10 minutes before my appointment was supposed to start, the other stylist there walked up to me at the counter after about 5 minutes and then instead of asking me if I had an appointment, she proceeded to tell me that they couldnt see me for about an hour. The stylist who did my hair (Amanda) was very kind; however, my appointment started 15 minutes late which is something I was actively seeking to avoid by making an appointment in the first place. But my biggest complaint is that my haircut looks like I cut it myself. Its shorter than I wouldve wanted and it looks terrible. I shouldve gone to my usual stylist at my usual location but I figured who can mess up a bob? Apparently it can be done. No, I wouldnt recommend this location or anyone there.
- 1/15/20Great hair cut for my job interview.
- 1/10/20Love my haircut and enjoyed my visit!
- 12/19/19I brought my daughter for her first haircut which I was super nervous about but Laura could not have been better. Not only was the haircut perfect but she was amazing with my 3 year old.
- 12/19/19I always use Minh, such a warm sweet woman, always very focused on the best hair cut you can get.
- 12/16/19Minh is a great and personable hair stylist.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 5256 W State Road 46 in Sanford offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 5256 W State Road 46.haircuttery.com
3801 W Lake Mary Blvd Lake Mary, FL 32746 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(407) 321-2200(407) 321-2200
915 Doyle Road Suite A8 Deltona, FL 32725 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(386) 574-8357(386) 574-8357