Hair Cuttery Cobblestone Village
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 11/9/23I made an appointment online for 9 am. 1st one of the day
I got there 8:50, no one was at work yet.
9:01 stylist shows up.
My stylist never arrived until 9:08.
She greeted me and then said I'll be right with you.
9:15 she returns. Why can't we arrive on time?????
Now, if I show up 15 minutes late for an appointment, am I still going to have my spot?
I never received an apology or explanation as to why.Response from HairCuttery • 11/10/23Hi Brenda B, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/21/23Kelly is always so amazing. She has great attention to detail and is very thorough. I’ve been going to get for the last few years and I have NEVER had an issue with her. She’s also very easy to talk to and listens to what you actually want done with your hair.Response from HairCuttery • 6/22/23Hi Jacob, It is our goal to consistently provide the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction, and your review is a testament to our efforts. We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with us and met your expectations, we will make sure Kelly knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/20/23My hairstylist Sorena took me almost right away. She listened to me. She was professional and did an amazing job. She really took her time to make sure I got a good haircut. This was my second visit and was a great experience. Would recommend to anyone.Response from HairCuttery • 4/25/23Hi Karl B, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/16/23I came in to get a trim and was told I had to come back in an hour. That was not a problem. When I returned I was told the beautician would be just a few minutes, she was just finishing up a gentleman’s cut. Half an hour later she finished then had to clean up. She then went into the back room for some reason (maybe a small break).
When she finally brought me back she asked if my hair was clean, I thought that was weird since she didn’t ask anything about how I wanted my haircut yet. But I told her that I had washed my hair yesterday and that it had hairspray on it today to keep it in the braid that it was in. I took it out of the braid and she started brushing it and she said your hair is dirty! At that point I had had enough and I got up and left.
To say that there was no customer service at this store would be an understatement.Response from HairCuttery • 3/30/23Hi Susan, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/23/23I will be honest this was the worst experience i have ever had. My hair is about 7 inches too short from what i asked for. My color is not what i asked for. She charged me extra for gloss and then colored right over it after color was way off the first go around and did not remove the price. dyed my hair wet in the sink and only did the top half so the entire underneath is a diffrent color and looks horrible. I would not even provide a star but half to in order to leave this review. I have asked for a manager to call me and have heard nothing. This was alot of money to have to throw out the window and now i have to book somewhere else to have this fixed.Response from HairCuttery • 1/23/23Hi Melissa W, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22Lindsey at Hair Cuttery on Nova in Port Orange is fabulous. She listens to what you want and she makes sure you get what you ask for. She is very nice and always willing to tweak a hair cut if your not happy. She is definitely an asset to your company.Response from HairCuttery • 3/10/22Hi Peggy, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/7/21Great service. First time going there and would definitely recommend. Mrs Mary done an amazing job on my hair. Love the outcome and they were all very professional and nice. Found my new hair dresser for life.Response from HairCuttery • 4/13/21Danielle L, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon! If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (904) 824-9344
- 12/9/20Had an appointment with first available. Arrived and was told my stylist was running behind. Waited 30 minutes, she came over and told me she had to clean up then disappeared for ten minutes. While others arrived with later appointments for first available and were taken ahead of me. I gave up and left.
- 11/16/20Kristen the Manager was Rude because a paying customer was upset over her hair! First when my daughter and I first got our hair done by Anika did my daughter's and stephy cut my layers blow dryer it amazing! Went back a couple days later Stacy did my hair omg I was livid first the staff treated us as if we were just leaving our 4 year old in there so when she aggressively approached me I thought her mid her business my 16 year old was in side. Kristen than returned my call and I have the voicemail which she didn't even leave the whole number. says she will be there until 6 I get there about 515pm she looks at me and says your Sabrina? I said yes she says your going to have to wait I'm with a client she never acknowledged me did even ask to see my hair she knew she had no intention of doing my hair and I sat there almost 2 hours she was wishing about me to her client cause she kept looking at me thru the mirror after she finishes her client she tried to belittle me saying I was a baby parent and I need to leave and find another hair Cuttery very rude I have been coming for 8 years
- 11/15/20Stacy did not thoroughly wash my hair , never touched the back in my head with the shampoo. I asked for my hair to be completely blow dried and my layers flipped out I did not get the my hair was still damn in the middle and when it dried it was frizzy. I have called several days in a row spoke with stephy and Anika who have done my and my girls hair with no problem but now it seems to be a run around I paid and didn't get what I asked for she rushed
- 5/21/20Raine is a wonderful person and stylist . She listens to what you want and creates an experience that leaves you feeling new and refreshed. I am so thankful to have found her!
- 10/28/19First Time at this company and location. The experience was great. Erica did a fantastic job and has awesome customer service. 100% recommend!!
- 10/8/19I left the hair cuttery on Monday oct.7th, feeling great. Vickie cut my hair exactly the way I wanted.
She went out of her way to make sure it was what I asked for. Thank you Vickie!!! See you next month.
- 9/29/19Susan did a fantastic job.
- 8/26/19Worst customer service. Will never return or recommend. Ignored when we first arrived then sat and sat and sat and were the only ones waiting. 45 minutes then left..rude nothing said to us that we would be taken care of soon. Associates just disappearing or lounging in chairs.
- 8/1/19I work for Hair Cuttery in PA, and the two amazing salon professionals who took care of my dads hair since he moved here did an AMAZING job!! Thank you <3
- 7/30/19Excellent hair cut by Debbie!! I have found my girl
- 6/30/19My stylist Stephanie is terrific! She listens and delivers. I will always ask for her!
- 5/21/19When I walked in the store I was not greeted by any of the employees. I spent 10 minutes sitting right in front the register while people were being checked out. This whole time no one had acknowledged me. Finally a gentleman came in after me and was greeted and seated right away. After that I decided to somewhere else. Probably wasn't intentional but a bad experience none the less.
- 3/25/19Stephanie helped me get the bounce back in my natural curly hair and even gave me some great simple tips to keep up with the curls, after my year of pulled back looks. She’s the greatest and I will definitely be going back to see her when I need something hair related.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in St. Augustine, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 135 Jenkins St Ste 102 in St. Augustine, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.