Hair Cuttery Welleby Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 3/22/23Thank you, the asst manager made things much better than yesterday still devastated my hair is short but at least today it looks amazing and it will grow back yesterday was heart breaking but LeAnn made it much better ...4 that I give u 5 starsResponse from HairCuttery • 3/27/23Hey there, Heather G, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/19/23I went in for a trim and had the worst service ever. I wished I never walking into this salon. My haircut is uneven and 3 inches shorter than I wanted. I had to go to another salon to have a cut fixed.Response from HairCuttery • 1/20/23Hey there, Nicole L, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 9/25/22This place was absolutely amazing!! The entire staff was very kind and everyone was very personal with their guests and making sure they leave satisfied. Michelle did my highlights and worked miracles! Definitely coming back :)Response from HairCuttery • 9/29/22Hey there, Brianna P, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
- 9/6/22Will never return back! Worst place to get a haircut. Stay away.Response from HairCuttery • 9/7/22Hey there, Jessica J, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 3/31/22Price was not what. I expected idid not want deluxe wanted and expected $35 for shampoo trim and blow I was charged $57 didn't ask for stylist and did not know the priceResponse from HairCuttery • 4/1/22Hey there, Joan p, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 2/6/22Appointment online does not work, nit bveey kindResponse from HairCuttery • 2/28/22Hey there, Vd, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/7/22Excellent first experience !!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Cecelia, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 8/17/21Hair Cuttery is a thing of the past, I've tried 4 different locations since February and was never able to get a haircut. This location however needs customer service classes. The tension in there is horrible. They tell you point blank you jave to wait and dont even say sorry for any inconvenience. After waiting i eventually got up and left cause i didnt care for them to touch my hair. Not a friendly face in the group. SADResponse from HairCuttery • 8/24/21Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize that there were issues with your appointment. We do our best to schedule our Guests and confirm appointments in order to ensure the best salon experience. Please give us a chance to make it up to you. The salon leader will be reaching out to you.
- 4/1/21Not right.. management puts employees in a bad spot. I get here at 9:15am and only 1 person is here and she is helping someone. The other person is not here that is suppose to be. The employee looks and seems stressed out. Poor management to not morning staff properly ready.Response from HairCuttery • 4/5/21Rockbomb, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please send us an email at email@example.com.
- 9/26/20Absolute hot mess since systems updated so they say. They are rude and have no idea what they are doing. They need Dorothy back!
- 9/19/20My sons Haircut came out awful!! I have no words I come to this location all the time and they always do such a great job I bring my kids to to get there haircut here and today I made an appointment for my son at 12pm and my husband went with him and he told me that the credit card machine was not working and he had to wait an hour and was charged $20 and it was supposed to be $14 for a kids cut. There was only two people working. My husband’s told her to do a fade and cut the top and brush it to the side she did not know how to do a fade and left the top super long and the cuts were uneven and told my husband he had too much hair!!! So my husband told her that’s enough And stop cutting his hair because she already screwed it up! My sons hair came out uneven and just shaved in both sides it looks awful!! I’m so upset and never had this problem ever. I would like to have my money and have my sons hair fixed. I would like to speak to the store manager ASAP!!!!
- 1/16/20This has been my preferred location for over a year now. However, at noon today I went in for a haircut. I sat waiting for at least 10 minutes without so much as an acknowledgment of my presence in the building. No “we’ll be with you soon” no “hello”, not even a look towards me and I was not quiet.
I then decided that should they acknowledge me at some point when they felt like it. I didn’t want to spend my money there.
Very disappointed that I will now be taking my business elsewhere.
- 12/19/19Kaley is AMAZING! I came in to this location having already been to 2 other hair cuttery locations nearby and having bad experiences. Not only did Kaley listen to me vent about those places she was a sweetheart and listened to me and exactly what I wanted for my hair. When she was done I actually cried because I was so happy with the results after having a rough morning. She turned my whole day around! I will definitely be back to see her!
- 8/2/19My first experience here and Dorothy was amazing! Helped me to achieve the look I wanted and I walked out of there feeling like a million bucks! Thank you Dorothy!
- 6/13/19Kaley, was my Haircutter Today, Very Friendly, Gave Me a Perfect Hair Cut
- 11/29/18Just moved into town and found this place. Saw that Stephanie had great reviews, so I made an appointment. She was awesome. Took the time to listen to what I wanted and she clearly had the experience to back it up. I will definitely be back.
- 11/16/18Exceptional!! Exceptional when you explain to a Stylist how you want your hair done and SHE LISTENS! Not only listens but comes through 100%. I must say that Lisa Duran is the best I have run into in years. She does great work..she's an artist!
Oh..and I am not her Husband; I am just seriously happy
- 10/21/18I highly recommend Dorothy at the Welleby Haircuttery salon. My whole family goes to her. My husband and son love the way she cuts their hair and my daughter and I love her to. She just did my daughters hair for homecoming, long beautiful curls and her friends all raved about her hair. She did my cut and color and I’ve never been happier with my color. She is the BEST1
- 10/17/18First of all, if I could give a rating of 10 stars I would. On October 11th, 2018 I was going to have my hair colored and cut by Dorothy. I went to see you a few days prior for a consultation. I had a vision of a color and what the results would look like, and my results far exceeded my exceptions. Dorothy is an amazing hair stylist. One who is so compassionate and dedicated to her work and her customers. She is someone that truly listens, extremely detail oriented, beyond talented, excellent with customer communication, and her knowledge is simply profound. I couldn’t have been happier with my results. The color was just perfect and the cut she gave me was out of this world. I would highly recommend that if anyone is looking for a complete hair makeover that you go and visit Dorothy. I also would like to recommend her for the hair stylist of the year award. Dorothy you’re truly amazing! Thanks Rosie
- 9/21/18I go get my hair colored and highlights by colorist Jen the best in salon. She always captured the vision I have and makes me looking and feeling beautiful.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.