Hair Cuttery Sawgrass Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 10/14/23I made an appointment online with Andrea 2 weeks ago using the online schedule. Hair Cuttery sent me a reminder and I confirmed the appointment. I showed up 10 minutes early, but Andrea had just left. She went to another location in Welleby. Why? Who knows, my appointment was with Sawgrass as the confirmation shows. The other 3 stylists were busy with clients and had others waiting. Apparently they do not use the online schedule anymore. Then they sent me an email saying I was a no-show. How funny.Response from HairCuttery • 10/16/23Hey there, Kelly A, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 8/18/23Hasty service, bad cut
Brought my son in for a cut. Usually I cut his hair at home but since it’s back to school I figured I’d let a professional take the reigns. Well that was a mistake. First of all, she didn’t even ask what we wanted she just rushed over to start cutting. She didn’t even fade in the back and she left the top super choppy and uneven. The part that was buzzed went up higher on one side of his head than the other, very noticeably. To top it off she nicked his ear and left him bleeding. He’s a good kid who doesn’t fidget too much. No need for such a bad haircut. Went home and fixed it myself. Should have just saved the $20.Response from HairCuttery • 8/21/23Hey there, Jennifer L, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 12/18/22I wasn’t satisfied with the result of my hair cut and I specifically told the woman I didn’t want it short and I told her not to cut one part of the hair but she did.Response from HairCuttery • 12/19/22Hey there, Jamal Adams, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 6/24/22I don't know why I keep coming here. I said I needed a blow dry, specified a blow dry and not a blow out, and again said I didn't need a blow out just a blow dry. Received and paid for a terrible blow out. Said I needed my hair shorter because I have glasses, didn't listen to anything I said. There is nothing better than paying for a hair cut, then having to go home and fix what was just paid for!Response from HairCuttery • 7/1/22Hey there, Shawnna L, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 4/3/22Horrible customer service. i scheduled an appointment and stood there for 20 minutes and no one acknowledged me or asked if I had an appointment. The only communication was a generic sorry folks we are short staffed. I always go there for my haircuts but not anymore. I will find another stylist.Response from HairCuttery • 4/4/22Hey there, Bonnie M, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/8/22Lynne, is very professional and kind. She did my hair to looks pretty. Thank you!!Response from HairCuttery • 2/2/22Hey there, Maggie, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 6/14/21Herbert is a miracle worker.. I came in with a bad color job from a different salon (my hair was green) and he took on the challenge to fix the bad color job and he did just that I finally got the blue stripes I wanted and my hair looks awesome now. I will definitely be telling everyone I know to go see Herbert for there hair care needs and of course I will be going there from now on.Response from HairCuttery • 6/21/21Trina P., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 5/10/21Don't care about customer serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 5/17/21Md, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please send us an email at email@example.com.
- 6/24/20Dorothy is by far the best hairstylist who knows what you want and will make it happen.. when it comes to color and cut and being blonde which isn’t the easiest to happen.. well Dorothy makes it happen. I call Dorothy my hair whisperer.. my hair would die if it didn’t have her doing my hair.. thank you for everything you do to bring my hair alive always..
- 6/2/20Violetta, Judith, Resse and Loudi are all great. Shame Hair Cuttery is closed and going out of business? We've been going there for over 15 years.
- 11/7/19First time customer / very satisfied with the service / had a wedding and I needed my hair up ....amazing job by both of the hairdressers but give my girl the thumbs up ...had amazing comments about my hair .thank you boths
- 10/30/19Regretting my decision to go in, will likely take a year to get past this
- 9/22/19Dawn we spent like 3 hours together today and I put all my trust in your hands. You picked my hair color and the cut and I could NOT be happier. It is amazing
- 6/8/19Laura is a fantastic and an interesting person. She satisfies my children’s outlook in hair style and overall leaves them content.She is an amazing stylist I really recommend her!
- 5/29/19Michelle, is the absolute best! I have been going to her for years. She is always friendly. Listens. She is so good, even when I go out of town for work, I make sure to come to her and only her to get my hair cut! Love her!
- 5/29/19Michelle is very professional and a true artist
- 2/12/192 star because I was greeted with a Hello . As a man , I would recommend you stay away from the elderly Spanish woman. Not sure if she has a bad day every day or she doesn't belong in a hair Cuttery place , but this is the second time I leave the place and run to another barber looking to fix the mess.
- 6/23/18Awesome place to go...they are sweet kind & out going...i give you guys 5 stars....
- 6/5/18My hair cut was great thank you Christy
- 6/5/18Christy is AMAZING!!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Sunrise, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 12514 W Sunrise Blvd in Sunrise, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.