Hair Cuttery Crossroads Marketplace
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 4/10/23Scheduling system is a joke. Made an appointment online for "first available" and showed up about 10 minutes early. Watched at least one walk in get seated before me and ended up just leaving after waiting for about 20 minutes past when my appointment was supposed to start.Response from HairCuttery • 4/14/23Hi Alex D, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/16/22Horrible experience showed up on time for my appointment waited a half hour with no customers in the store while 3 hair stylists went straight in the backroom and didnt come out again. Til i finally left. Poor service all the way around. Never going back. All this happened under the managers watch.Response from HairCuttery • 10/17/22Hi Tommy, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/2/22We brought our daughter here for her first official haircut. Mary was her stylist and did an amazing job making her feel special. She did a great job cutting her hair and we will definitely be back to see her again.Response from HairCuttery • 4/3/22Hi Elizabeth T, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/12/228:00 a.m. appointment this morning. Stylist didnt show up - was told manager was getting dressed, on her way in, and would fit me in sometime today. The stylist that was in building had no one in - said her next client was due in 10 minutes and couldnt fit in my wash, cut and blow dry/flat iron. I'm a senior citizen with short hair. NEVER going back.Response from HairCuttery • 3/15/22Hi Nancy T, we are very sorry and we understand how your experience must have been frustrating for you. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html or If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (321) 264-3302 . Thank you and stay safe -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Did a decent job cutting my hair,Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hi Marie, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22My hair was un even cut...i had to pay to get it recut..my wax on eye brows was messedup to point of no fixing...i wont be bk at this location..there and if i could have gave no stars...i would were other things wrong with this vist..Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hi Dayoon, we are very sorry and we understand how your experience must have been frustrating for you. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html or If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (321) 264-3302 .Thank you and stay safe -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/19/20I did not catch my stylists name but she was FANTASTIC with my son. He is on the autism spectrum and hates hair cuts. She was patient with him and talked him through the entire process. Thank you so much.
- 7/7/20I just left this Hair Cuttery after being treated like I wasn't even there. I had an appointment with Alicia at 9:00 AM and when I arrived at five till, she wasn't even there yet. The other hair dresser that was there couldn't have cared less that I was waiting. She just said Alicia had overslept. So disrespectful. I know times are different now but if you have an appointment at a certain time, I would think the hair dresser would be there before me. I will never go back to this place again. This is the second chance I've given them but no more.
- 5/12/20Jane was very good Caroline was a ten but she keft
- 1/3/20They don’t even listen to me I said “ trim” my mom said “ buzz cut “ and I got a buzz cut and I’m pissed
- 12/18/19Jane is Great! She listens to what you want done. Jane fixed my hair from another stylist, will only see her now.
- 9/25/19Teresa is great. Got her card and definitely will be back 👍
- 7/20/19Worst hair cut I’ve had in years, stylist hands smelled like cigarettes, asked for a simple fade, stylist finished hair cut my hair was botched up and uneven had to tell her how bad the haircut was. Had to have her make it even shorter and it’s stilled not blended in well on the sides.I Start a new job this coming up Monday I can’t express my frustration enough and disappointment. I’ll be leaving additional reviews on google and yelp so hopefully this doesn’t happen to anyone else.
- 6/19/19Unprofessional behavior (faces, sarcastic remarks, talking behind the back), high prices for low quality service, very timely, and overall experience not worth it and less than what should become of this place.
- 6/8/19I was shy when I walked in with badly split hair that looked like witch's hair. I've been avoiding salons ever since getting obvious side eye for neurodermitis (skin condition) and a scalp condition that flares up.
The stylist Cheyenne was kind and friendly, quickly put my mind at ease, and I walked out with trimmed and fixed hair within the hour. Will definitely return. :-)
- 10/21/18My 80 year old grandmother had an appointment and they still did not even take her after 45 minutes. On her birthday we ended up having to go somewhere else. Terrible service
- 10/11/18The girl that cut my hair did not know what she was doing. She cut my hair way to short and it is so uneven. I was a new customer and didn't get the 12.95 special I was charged full price. Won't be going back!! I wouldn't leave a star but won't post unless I choose one!!
- 7/4/18Ask for Caroline best haircut I have ever had
- 4/4/18BEWARE OF SARAE - She pulled my hair out by the clumps with a brush that had been used already and her combs were not cleaned. She used extra hair coloring, so she could add a charge to my bill for extra coloring. She twisted my hair in the foil which I have never had done. Then she pulled the foil off pulling my hair out. I could tell something was not right when she took a towel and squeezed the color out of my hair unto a towel before washing my hair. Without consulting me, she charged me for a service I did not ask for. I had to ask for a partial refund. Her attitude was so unprofessional.
The other hair dressers are wonderful.
- 2/24/18Chayla Was amazing took the time to listen and understand the style I wanted Honestly the best haircut I’ve had in a very long time
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.