Hair Cuttery Cobblestone Village
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 2/16/23Dyllis did a beautiful job cut and coloring today. But she quoted me for my next appointment a touch-up as $80 on short thinning hair. That doesn’t include a blow dry! No thanks!Response from HairCuttery • 2/17/23Hey there, Dee, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 12/22/22Sara is fantastic, she is a great stylist and has a super personality. We really appreciate the exceptional level of service she always provides.Response from HairCuttery • 12/27/22Hey there, Jacqui, G, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 12/16/22Had color with Tina. Turned out brassy orange, not blonde. I called the next day to schedule correction. She did call me back but I was unable to speak. So I made an appt with her to correct the color and she left 30 mins prior to my appt with no notice to me.
They were able to schedule me with another colorist. I HOPE it can be corrected. But I strongly do not recommend Tina.Response from HairCuttery • 12/19/22Hey there, Elaine, W, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 9/17/22Suzanne gives amazing haircuts - better than expensive salons - try her.Response from HairCuttery • 9/21/22Hey there, Margaret Z., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 7/8/22Nicholas (Nick) just cut my hair and it looks amazing! He’s very friendly, gentle, and easy to talk to. I’ll definitely be coming back!Response from HairCuttery • 7/11/22Hey there, Jasmine F., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 5/13/22I came another time and Cashe was a real sweetheart and took her time and genuinely cared about people‘s concerns.
Suzanne is an absolute nightmare. I came in with my elderly father who has had a larynx operation and has a stoma. I had an appointment for him to get his hair washed and cut. She acted like my father was completely incompetent. She made fun of him, asked if he had a stroke and what was wrong with him. I asked her to stop being rude and that my father was fully capable of answering any questions. she asked if my father I just got out of a rehabilitation center because he doesn’t look good. She went on to tell me that he needs to wash his hair more and that his scalp looks terrible. I told her that he has psoriasis on his scalp and she rolled her eyes at me.
I was very upset but didn’t I wanna upset my father so I walked outside to get some air. When the haircut was done my father was really upset and I said that this is not what we asked for it. We asked for the haircut be short and straight back. It was parted in the middle and Long and sticking up in the back. He looked like an elderly alfalfa.
At this point Suzanne had another customer walk in so she dismissed my father and walked upfront and didn’t listen to us whatsoever. I met her up front where she started mocking me and rolling her eyes being very rude. Saying oh now you’re going to speak for him when you told me that he is fully capable of speaking. I ask for the manager to come up where is Suzanne continued to mock me and be very rude. The manager apologized several times for this lady‘s behavior and fixed my father‘s hair. She had to re-cut it and did not charge for the haircut.
I cannot believe how rude and inconsiderate somebody can be to a man who fought for his life battling cancer and beat it. My heart breaks.. she completely humiliated my father.Response from HairCuttery • 5/18/22Hey there, Michelle R, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 2/3/22nice haircutResponse from HairCuttery • 2/16/22Hey there, John Sabourin , thanks for the 3 star review. While some companies may settle for average, this just isn't our style. Please let us know how we can turn this into a 5 star rating for your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/30/22Went to this place at 4:30. They close at six. Trying to get my 5 year old son a quick haircut before school pictures. Explained all of that and she just said sorry we are all booked. 5 people cutting hair and only two people waitingResponse from HairCuttery • 2/2/22Hey there, John p, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 11/13/21Love Victor he is amazing, did exactly what I asked for, I love my color and haircut!!!!Response from HairCuttery • 11/17/21Hey there, Maria G, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 10/27/21Nina does a great job.Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hey there, Chloe C., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 9/6/21I have been a long time customer but no more! Walked in and one of the stylists tried to tell me it would be a very long wait then 10 mins later Victor offered to cut my hair and he gave me the worst cut I ever had. Went right back to get it fixed but couldn’t as it was cut badly…I been going here for years …no moreResponse from HairCuttery • 9/9/21Hey there, Jay, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/1/21I wanted a very good hair cut and I got my favorite hair cut.I thought I couldn’t get a certain hair cut and I got that hair cut job at the way I wanted it.Response from HairCuttery • 8/2/21Riley,M, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
- 7/14/21I AM SO GLAD THAT I FOUND THE COBBLESTONE VILLAGE HAIR CUTTERY ON OKEECHOBEE BLVD. IN WEST PALM BEACH. I LOVE MY AMAZING HAIR STYLIST, ERIN! AND IT IS SO REASONABLY PRICED! I USED TO PAY TWICE AS MUCH AT OTHER SALONS… AND THE HAIR STYLISTS WERE NOT AS SKILLED OR AS CARING AS ERIIN! SHE REALLY PUTS HER HEART INTO. IT! ❣️Response from HairCuttery • 7/19/21Diane F., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 4/22/21Terrible terrible ..I have really curly hair and I needed a cut so bad.I was taking care of but my stylist but he didn’t wash my hair as included with a cut.My hair was cut dry and it was uneven and he cut more then asked and I’m very unhappy and he charged me $23 for a 5 minute cut and then I mentioned why he charged me for a cut and wash and didn’t even get a wash .Not hapoy at all .Messed my hair upResponse from HairCuttery • 4/26/21Ashley Haas, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please send us an email at email@example.com.
- 10/29/20A complaint to the attorney general and the BBB is the right response to my visit. The stylist increased the price in the middle of service even though I had confirmed it in the beginning. Then she attempted to justify it with a reason that made no sense. Very disappointing in light of pandemic cuts in jobs and income. And it appears that I can only post this review if I give the salon more than two stars
- 10/29/20A complaint to the attorney general and the BBB for misrepresentation is the right response to my visit. The stylist changed the price in the middle of the process after I had already confirmed the price before service. Then she attempted to justify it with nothing that made sense. Very disappointing in light of the pandemic and downsizing.
- 9/4/20Service was amazing! I felt very safe with all the new safety procedures. Shotout to Shirma for the beautiful job she did with my hair color,cut & blowdry.you rock! Thank you to the rest of the designers great shop! Highly recommend
- 6/28/20The prices they have on their website and posted on the wall in the store are not what they charge. They charge a lot more. The color they did was not even what I showed them a picture of. DO NOT GO HERE. I feel like I was ripped off. I will never return to this Hair Cuttery.
- 11/10/19Never will I ever return even if it is the last place around. The 1rst time I went there I loved my haircut. Girl did great. However when I left and asked for her card she told me that if I asked for her when going it is an extra $2. That is uncalled for when you walk in & the sign says a cut is $18 that is what it should be. So the following time I went I got another lady. I don't want to be mean and leave the name however I feel like she has destroyed my life. She gave me the worst cut I ever have had. I asked for 2 to 3 inches off she took about 6. I told her to layer it just in the front like I always do she talked me into doing more layers. I told her that's fine just don't cut a lot because my hair will curl up. She cut so much. I can't even wear my hair down it looks so bad. Luckily there is just enough to put it up in a bun. I'm so horribly sad because I had lots of things going on this month a big 40th bday party bash for myself another for my brother turning 30 and my son turning 2. And I look horrible at them all in pictures now because my hair is in a bun and falling out from being so short. I can't even go back to get it fixed or it will be to short. The style of my hair is like an 80s style cut and is just BAD. PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT GO HERE!!
- 4/20/19Omar was great! First time at this location and I will definitely recommend and return.. Excellent shampoo and cut and styling!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in West Palm Beach, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 10287 Okeechobee Blvd in West Palm Beach, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.