Hair Cuttery Willa Springs Shopping Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Willa Springs Shopping Center
- 2/21/23Dena cut my hair for my birthday and she did amazing job! She answered all my questions and gave me recommendations on what I should use for my hair type. She really listened to what I wanted and it turned out amazing. I would definitely go back here. Everyone was friendly and they checked me in right away.Response from HairCuttery • 2/22/23Hi Alicia A., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/12/22I recently had a bad hair day at a sister location Hair Cuttery and came back in to the Hair Cuttery down on Red Bug Lake Rd and had a fantastic experience. The stylists were very considerate and to good care to help improve my looks. My stylist Andrea did a fantastic job listening to my requests and really made me glad I came to this Hair Cuttery. I’ve only come to this location a few times but on each occasion I have never had a bad experience or cut. I’d highly recommend driving the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.Response from HairCuttery • 7/12/22Hi Hunter Chang, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22AwesomeResponse from HairCuttery • 3/10/22Hi Sofia, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/18/21Should have read the reviews....... In need of a cut and thought I'd give them a shot. Walked in and was immediately informed they onlyhad time for a cut, no more. Showed a pic of what I wanted, wasn't what I got, but how would you know when you LEAVE WITH WET HAIR??? Also, I have no problem tipping, but when you buy product, the tip should NOT be based on the total including product. Probably the last time I'll use Hair Cuttery. I'll find some place else that will appreciate my business.
- 8/25/21Never in my life have I walked out of a salon with wet hair! Who just cuts the hair and says ok bye when I ask for a blow dry and they are sitting around and doing nothing and say oh we can’t. How am I supposed to know if it’s cut correctly. This is why places like this get a bad name. Terrible customer service!Response from HairCuttery • 8/26/21Hi Nicole olsen,
We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 7/23/21Made an appt for 9:00 walked to this place and when the stylist shows up I went inside at 9:00. They said I’d have to go out they had to count money and cash drawer so my appt would not be at 9:00. Suggest no spot before 9:15Response from HairCuttery • 7/26/21Hi Debbie R,
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize that there were issues with your appointment. We do our best to schedule our Guests and confirm appointments in order to ensure the best salon experience. Please give us a chance to make it up to you. We invite you to call the salon directly to make an appointment and our team of salon professionals will make sure you’re taken care of.
- 4/2/21Deana did a fantastic job on my color correction from a different salon. She is the only one who will coloring/ cutting my hair.
- 3/14/21Zulema was amazing! Friendly, actually understood what I wanted and provided it. My hair looks fantastic and feels great too! She recommended some product’s that I’m trying and I love them. She did EXACTLY as I requested which nowadays is hard to find.
The salon is incredibly clean and easily accessed. All employees were wearing masks. I’ll definitely be scheduling all future visits with Zulema.
- 2/28/21Raquel is who I visit to get my hair done , she is amazing ! She listens to what you want and makes suggestions to help you find exactly what your looking for when it comes to your hair ! she is always upfront about pricing or how something will look and helping you to stay in a budget (if you have one ) I never leave dissatisfied! I highly recommend you visit !!
- 3/29/20candy did my hair and it was amazing !!!! she color corrected it then did a balayage. she is very dedicated and really listens to what you actually want. she is amazing and i highly recommend.
- 2/29/20London was awesome, as usual. Super quick, and I'm free to finish my day!
- 12/16/19Candy went above and beyond with my hairstyle. I came in not really knowing what I was looking for and and she killed it! I could not be happier with how it ended up, I’ll definitely make her my new go-to.
- 7/6/19Great Customer Service. Very happy with Dena. Took her time with my hair. And didn’t make me feel like I was Just another hair cut. Very happy!!
- 2/8/19I had my haircut by London. I am going to try to say this in the nicest way possible because I’m not trying to be mean at all. I am officially disgusted. London was wearing a white dress that came down the sides of her chest and while she was cutting my hair her “side boob“ and armpit were in my face. Besides the fact that it was at the end of the day, let’s just say she wasn’t exactly the freshest. Her nails were an inch long and pointy therefore she kept stabbing me in the head, she caught my earring which are studs twice and almost ripped it out of my ear the second time. I had my feet on the stepstool on the chair that for some reason she kept tripping over. It took her three times to get the bangs on each side of my face to be even. I told her that I was on the fence about getting it blowdried. I told her that I wanted the dead ends off long layers in my hair angled from my face. That is not a hard request yet she told me that if I wanted my hair angled from my face I would have to have it blowdried because she doesn’t cut or angle the hair without it being dry. Forcing me into paying for the blow dry part just to have my hair angling my face? That is completely absurd. Why would I have to pay for an extra feature just to have my hair angled from my face. Again, I am so beyond upset to spend $28 plus a $4 tip to not be a b***h, on a horrible experience and even worse hair cut! Apparently they will let just anyone get through cosmetology school. Doesn’t matter how “nice or personable” you are. If you know you’re going to half to stretch over people don’t wear something with side boob and no deodorant.
- 2/8/19Londyn was amazing!! I was very impressed with my hairstyle and her product knowledge!! Beautiful job!!!!
- 1/28/19I was very happy with my shampoo / cut / blow dry! It was my first visit, and Londyn did a fantastic job. I will definitely be back.
- 12/3/18London was fantastic! I was a walk-in on a Sunday with grey/brown roots and bad highlights. I walked out with a beautiful haircut with hi/lowlights. She takes her time to do a great job! I will be back!
- 2/11/18Arrived at store at 535 guy there told me they close as 6 and I couldn't get my hair cut. Why say open till 6 then.Response from HairCuttery • 2/15/18Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact our Client Services at 866-257-8953. Thank you and have a lovely day!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Winter Springs, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 5699 Red Bug Lake Rd in Winter Springs, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.