Willa Springs Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
ONE COLOR SAYS IT ALL THIS HOLIDAY
Come in for a single color value package and add on a REDKEN shine bomb gloss for only $20 more.
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
Start your holiday shopping with us. Discounted gift sets from your favorite brands now available.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 11/18/19This is my third appointment with Londyn, she is fantastic!
- 11/17/19Londyn is so kind and does such a great job. My daughter's hair cut looks wonderful and she gave me some good info on how to care for her hair.
- 11/17/19I wasn't too happy about how pushy they were to sell me more. Didn't seem trustworthy and I wasn't satisfied at the end.
- 11/13/19Being a new customer at that store I expected a $13 haircut, it was $18. My haircut is simple, ten minute haircut cost me $18. When I got home I had to do some additional trimming to front and side burns. Won't be back.
- 11/11/19Fernando took the time to listen to me, and the results speak for themselves! My hair has received so many compliments! Thank you!
- 11/5/19I dont wish to be contacted unless someone is planning on refunding me for the horrible hair cut and service I received. Also to tell me its one price and get to the register and its double the price also wasnt cool. You guys should make sure the staff is maintaining a professional environment at all times. And also listens to what the customer ask/wants done. I asked for a trim and ended up with over 6inches being cut off my hair. I will never go back.
- 11/4/19Londyn was awesome. I brought in pics of a new hairstyle I wanted and whole new color and she nailed it perfectly. I am so happy!
- 11/4/19While the stylist was friendly, she didnt seem to know what she was doing with my sons hair. Not only did I have to pay for his cut that came out horrible, I had to go pay someone to fix it.
- 10/28/19Very good experienced stylists
- 10/28/19Really appreciate Fernando listening to me and giving me the basic cut I requested. I LOVE it! And he was helpful but not pushy when offering and suggesting product to purchase.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 5699 Red Bug Lake Rd in Winter Springs offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 5699 Red Bug Lake Rd.haircuttery.com
2871 Clayton Crossing Way 1013 Oviedo, FL 32765 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(407) 671-0700(407) 671-0700
2200 Winter Springs Blvd Oviedo, FL 32765 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(407) 365-9854(407) 365-9854